Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Misunderstanding of Halving by Bitcoin enthusiast.  (Read 307 times)
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 224
Merit: 35

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:12:16 PM

There are lot of misunderstanding which is common for newcomers and halving is one of them and it's trending now due to the latest halving event which took place, I think people should try doing little bit of research and check the historic data related to this halving event because the way halving is hyped those who are not aware of crypto or new to crypto will feel bull run will occur immediately after halving which has never happened as it takes couple of months for bull run post halving. 

I do much agree in your day because research can help eliminate some ignorance of halving actually is not easy for a beginner or new investor who have not witness halving to stand with boldness during this process without have some emotional disorder, unlike it's my first time to witness this halving I know how it's in my side despite the level of information I have by my side, investor can endure anything but once it comes do with loss on their Investment the shock and emotion is always there.
The best is to go for knowledge as that will help one stand and never worry during  halving or dip or any corrections occuring in the system .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Barikui1

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:01:24 AM

Bitcoin has diverse means in which it operates, although I so much believe that this is th first time some of us that are here are experiencing this event called Bitcoin halving that's why they misunderstand the process, know doubt this occurrence that happens every four years was meant to be a period that Bitcoin is suppose to pump but unfortunately the pump has not been experienced yet but it doesn't mean that it won't happen.

this singular act of bitcoin just made me to understand that financial system are the most volatile, there stability is never assured, no matter how you predict their price, whatever happens in the long run or in the process was meant to be but not necessarily that your prediction was the reason for the event took place, now might be a great opportunity for everyone to acquire more of this asset if they can and keep holding until the appointed time comes.

My brother, you don really talk well, most of we wey be crypto enthusiastic wey never experience halving before including me, think say once the halving event take place, the price of Bitcoin go just dy skyrocket immediately without even knowing how the system works, but we mostly dy disappointed at the end because wetin wey happen, no be wetin we dy expect, even up till now, the price still never move up as expected.

Most people no know say e go normally take Time before the price go move up, but still on still, as for me, I never still lose hope, I believe say the price of Bitcoin go move up as predicted in due time, so my primary concern now na how to accumulate a very good stash of Bitcoin, so that wen the price start going up, I no go miss out in cashing out big.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: