Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:48:45 AM

coinopend has been removed. DO NOT TRADE THERE!

If you can, please spread the love to peercover, I think you will find some arb opportunities.

Mother fucking cock sucking bastard!!!!!

I just got caught with that exchange with 1.5 BTC

Thanks for the scam link!!

Here's the BTC block chain: https://blockchain.info/address/1JLmRoZ3NGEzderUzK6LkY1REfSkzYGNz

anthing I can do?

Ah fuck that sucks. Is it 100% sure they never payout? Maybe its ponzi like and they let you make 1 withdrawal to get your trust?

it's been 2 hours ans still nothing.

Thank you XBCplus for your scam link, that really fucked me up!!!!!

Me too. Is there anything the Devs are willing to do to ease the pain??

My blockchain  https://blockchain.info/address/17epiQ6DDVeFZbD5tYr6wDYUNPeTsbP56s

That's a real shame but you can't really blame the dev if he puts a link to an exchange in good faith, it's up to individuals to properly vet where they send their money. Not to mention there is no real way to prove that you actually sent that money to the exchange. Not doubting you but anyone could send money from one wallet to another, post the tx and then say 'me too'.

would you like to see a screen shot of the wallet address on coinopend.com?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:48:58 AM

If you can, please spread the love to peercover, I think you will find some arb opportunities.

Here's the BTC block chain: https://blockchain.info/address/1JLmRoZ3NGEzderUzK6LkY1REfSkzYGNz

anthing I can do?

Ah fuck that sucks. Is it 100% sure they never payout? Maybe its ponzi like and they let you make 1 withdrawal to get your trust?

My blockchain  https://blockchain.info/address/17epiQ6DDVeFZbD5tYr6wDYUNPeTsbP56s

They should of vetted this site before posting, you assume it's a legit site, if they posted a link on the ANN page.
Well many ANN coins pages got posted that site too, so why not blame them then?

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:50:44 AM

anthing I can do?

My blockchain  https://blockchain.info/address/17epiQ6DDVeFZbD5tYr6wDYUNPeTsbP56s

They should of vetted this site before posting, you assume it's a legit site, if they posted a link on the ANN page.

No way on this earth should the DEV posted a link to a scam site.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:53:12 AM

anthing I can do?

I'm sure the buyers of other coins do.

No it isn't their fault I agree, but as a Dev, a little more research before too many people lose out isn't too much to ask. As far as proving who sent BTC or not, thats extremely easy to prove. Mine came from my Mintpal account, so the "from" and "to" is al provable.

That's life I guess, but the coin devs need to be more on top of this in a quicker amount of time to protect their buyers. Just be nice if the Devs maybe helped out the current losers as a gesture, not a requirment of course Wink
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:55:59 AM

anthing I can do?

I'm sure the buyers of other coins do.

No it isn't their fault I agree, but as a Dev, a little more research before too many people lose out isn't too much to ask. As far as proving who sent BTC or not, thats extremely easy to prove. Mine came from my Mintpal account, so the "from" and "to" is al provable.

That's life I guess, but the coin devs need to be more on top of this in a quicker amount of time to protect their buyers. Just be nice if the Devs maybe helped out the current losers as a gesture, not a requirment of course Wink

That would ease the situation Grin

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:56:48 AM

I think that exchange site was like other's, coinmarket.io , openex, etc etc, where owner was good early but then they scam or got "hacked", I'm saying this, because I was using that scam exchange which was deleted from this thread, 2days before without any problems and wouldn't even thought in that moment that it will turn into scam later.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
tripster69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

XBC Poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588391.new#new
hiter

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:24:41 PM

Damn! I always seem to hear about these things too late. (Trollbox - Poloniex)
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:51:01 PM

The DEV can't be 'perfect'....  Satoshi never warned us about that scam site MtGox....  no one got mad at him....

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:57:43 PM

On a more serious note:

Everyone one of you early IPO investors, and second IPO types....
XBC will be a volatile ride, price wise.

You should prepared to lose your money, or get pretty rich.... but one thing is for certain, you big bag holders are the future of this coin...

If I were you I would NEVER panic sell ALL your holdings... that will kill the coin outright....

I would consider slow selling a portion of your stake into the market though as a hedge against total loss. I mean really slow too, like 1 XBC here...  2 there etc... just until you have recovered 90 percent or so of your investment...

You 1 percenters  ( LOL ) control the future of this coin.... selling off small amounts is a GOOD THING. It helps spread adoption..
A panic dump and it is all over....

I know some of you have a lot of BTC into this and good luck to you...

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

The DEV can't be 'perfect'....  Satoshi never warned us about that scam site MtGox....  no one got mad at him....

True.... I am not mad at him. I'm mad at the scam site.

Just after a little TLC from him Wink
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:05:23 PM

The DEV can't be 'perfect'....  Satoshi never warned us about that scam site MtGox....  no one got mad at him....

True.... I am not mad at him. I'm mad at the scam site.

Just after a little TLC from him Wink

I am mad at all the latest hacker activity... they are KILLING BTC and other cryptos.... it is so messed up... big adoption of crypto is hindered by these tools..

I remember when 'FreshMarket' ( not the greatest exchange, but an honest attempt, nice guy ) was hacked... you could feel his dejection in the apology letters...

I hope there is 'karma' in crypto and these guys get a smackdown....

k!lowatts

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:08:19 PM

so is this coin a scam?

e5iS8ibLHqEX3HagxcS3DrZxyvkhUoUcfN - Energycoin
DJgywHCTvQ4Auo3MJrP3pYdCbzftU4T3kk - Mastiffcoin
Feedthemcake

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:15:28 PM

so is this coin a scam?

nah brah!
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:19:14 PM

"I heard" that busoni is going to destroy the remaining 47500 coins, any confirmation on that? Most of us voted for that so the sooner the better imo.
fudge

Activity: 666

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:20:58 PM

Premine scam.
This will be worth nothing in 1 month.

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
WhatDisk

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:22:50 PM

People are not involved in IPO
Coin where come to?
GatorJMT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:23:23 PM

so is this coin a scam?

Well correct me if I am wrong but one of the biggest knocks against any coin is unfair distribution, from what I can tell this coin was the brainchild of a select few "pumpers" from the Poloniex exchange.  They created the coin as an exclusive club for them to profit and are now using Poloniex as the vehicle to pump the price artificially.  If you check the "founders" list I am almost certain all are active members of Poloniex's Trollbox.

With such a small select group owning the majority of the coin I don't see how it could succeed long-term outside the influence of the pumpers/owners on Poloniex.

And it's named Bitcoin Plus, with zero innovation and a sparsity of listed specs, what coin could ever expect any type of broad success and longevity with such laziness in its naming and creation.

Mine as well have called it CashGrabCoin, as it's only a vehicle to make a select few insiders some easy BTC.
WhatDisk

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:24:33 PM

Quote from: k!lowatts on Today at 01:08:19 PM
so is this coin a scam?

I think mybe not...
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:24:57 PM

so is this coin a scam?

No, it is well intentioned. Rare ( 100,000 coins ) However may even be more rare with 47,000 not taken in IPO and second IPO they look like they are being destroyed.... so total of 53,000 coins.... all pre-mined and distributed....

UNO is 250,000 coins and PMC is 499,000 coins.... it is a similar idea ( Rarity ) with a slightly different distribution model....

Unlike UNO and PMC however there are future features planned for XBC such as a POS wallet and multipool support @ Hashcows
( UNO, being mineable does not have a multipool, PMC actually does @ Hashcows )

Also XBC development is not just a single person but rather a team of XBC holders who are financially invested...

It is another crypto experiment. We have coins with billions of units, and coins with just a few units.... a 53,000 unit coin is somewhere in between.
I personally think a low count coin becomes an investment/trading coin... with increased volatility. This makes it attractive to day traders. But be prepared for the ride  Smiley

The high count coins like Doge are easier for people to 'spend' so they are probably better currency coins...

But time will tell...

As far as being a 'scam' coin... Poloniex is behind this one, and Busoni would not back a scam coin...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: