Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XBCplus (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:46:14 PM

I have deleted a post accusing myself of being a scammer behind an exchange I listed which looked legitimate at the time. I am incredibly sorry for your loss but you should always conduct due diligence. I strongly encourage legal action if possible. I was only trying to help the community by offering a third exchange.

I publicly say sorry to those who lost money with coinopend. I have no affiliation whatsoever with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:51:09 PM

I have deleted a post accusing myself of being a scammer behind an exchange I listed which looked legitimate at the time. I am incredibly sorry for your loss but you should always conduct due diligence. I strongly encourage legal action if possible. I was only trying to help the community by offering a third exchange.

I publicly say sorry to those who lost money with coinopend. I have no affiliation whatsoever with them.

You should conduct with due diligence also, if it weren't for your action I would not lost 80% of my money.

I guess you can't trust anything the DEV posts in the ANN?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:52:34 PM

You should conduct with due diligence also, if it weren't for your action I would not lost 80% of my money.

it was a link to an exchange. Do you bash all guys that ever posted Mtgox links?

Grow up...

Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:54:07 PM

If it weren't for YOUR actions you wouldn't have lost your money, nobody forced you to do it. Did you really think a site selling a coin for SIX times less than poloniex was legit enough to send your money to without even bothering to google it (which, by the way, would have given you a warning as the first result).
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:16:51 PM

so is this coin a scam?

Well correct me if I am wrong but one of the biggest knocks against any coin is unfair distribution, from what I can tell this coin was the brainchild of a select few "pumpers" from the Poloniex exchange.  They created the coin as an exclusive club for them to profit and are now using Poloniex as the vehicle to pump the price artificially.  If you check the "founders" list I am almost certain all are active members of Poloniex's Trollbox.

With such a small select group owning the majority of the coin I don't see how it could succeed long-term outside the influence of the pumpers/owners on Poloniex.

And it's named Bitcoin Plus, with zero innovation and a sparsity of listed specs, what coin could ever expect any type of broad success and longevity with such laziness in its naming and creation.

Mine as well have called it CashGrabCoin, as it's only a vehicle to make a select few insiders some easy BTC.

You're wrong!

The Committee members where allowed to join after purchasing at least
1 btc. I see this coin when 'whale' on polo mentioned it, and it has pretty
much all the IPO coins available (45+ btc available @ 0.001).

So there was plenty of time for anyone to buy, it was a risk that some
decided to take a chance on, while others on polo where talking shit.

I also noticed it when whale mentioned it. I am by no means a whale but when I saw the potential of it I liquidated half my online coin portfolio to buy over 1k coins. I had such a crap trading week I decided to take a risk and I alerted tons of peep on skype, on fb in the trollbox to take a look. Everyone had equal chance to buy and not only that the Committee was only formed when the DEV realized how big the coin got in popularity and when peeps were offering their service and assistance for the coin which = COMMUNITY. I also gave away a fair amount of coin yesterday too and if I do well trading.I will help more peeps and give out more coins.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:17:01 PM

+1000 deadly and qi
guotao

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:22:11 PM

i think there are much work to be made, and promote tthis coin, let more and more people know this coin.

we are together, and we are future..
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

Exchanges are hard to build a trust with.  Up until February, I never used them.  Today I only trust Poloniex & Mintpal and would not use any others out there....not even Craptsy.  Even with that trust I (and anyone else that uses them), you have to use them at your own risk and know that if you keep money there, or send BTC to them, there's always a change that something could go wrong.  It's a high stakes game and there are a lot of assholes out there.  Even Poloniex had their issues a couple months back when someone exploited an issue with their server and walked away with a large amount of BTC.  BUT.....Busoni showed that he's a class act guy, and repaid (or is in the process of repaying) all those that lost money, and has since added a security team.  What other exchange would have done that?  NONE!  Thats how he gained my trust.

Moral....even if you see another exchange out there listed, don't use them until you do your research, or trade in small increments/values first.  Even with these precautions, I would have a hard time trusting any exchange that most people don't use.  FTW.
ECF

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:35:26 PM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,XBC Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:39:18 PM

Multipool is officially live! Set your payouts to XBC https://hashco.ws
Get on it!

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:39:45 PM

I'll admit that it's not DEV's fault., I was just angry, It's just I worked hard to trade my way upto that amount of bitcoin, i'm not a person of means, and i've taken a massive hit now, it will take me ages to get it back.

Is there anything I can do? if you look at the bitcoin address I sent to, it hasn't even cleared, there's 28 conformation on one transaction, and 32 conformations on the other, so it's not like the thief has transferred them to another address.

Here's the blockchain info: https://blockchain.info/address/1JLmRoZ3NGEzderUzK6LkY1REfSkzYGNz

Anyone?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:44:02 PM

I'll admit that it's not DEV's fault., I was just angry, It's just I worked hard to trade my way upto that amount of bitcoin, i'm not a person of means, and i've taken a massive hit now, it will take me ages to get it back.

Is there anything I can do? if you look at the bitcoin address I sent to, it hasn't even cleared, there's 28 conformation on one transaction, and 32 conformations on the other, so it's not like the thief has transferred them to another address.

Here's the blockchain info: https://blockchain.info/address/1JLmRoZ3NGEzderUzK6LkY1REfSkzYGNz

Anyone?

Join a signature campaign on this forum, you can get back 1 BTC in about 1 month!

k!lowatts

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:44:52 PM

owch... bag holder now  Cry

e5iS8ibLHqEX3HagxcS3DrZxyvkhUoUcfN - Energycoin
DJgywHCTvQ4Auo3MJrP3pYdCbzftU4T3kk - Mastiffcoin
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:49:25 PM

owch... bag holder now  Cry

Hold that bag, it's going to be worth way more soon.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:49:50 PM

Anyone?

Join a signature campaign on this forum, you can get back 1 BTC in about 1 month!

How does that work?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:50:24 PM

Anyone?

How does that work?

choose one here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
an follow the instructions. (Ritz pays best)

godzirra

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:51:29 PM

Anyone?

I dont think there's anything you can do about it. C-Cex and cryptorush both made off with mine. I know how it feels. You just have to to stick with the ones that are trustworthy. Just chalk it up to a valuable experience. Learn from it and get stronger.
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:53:23 PM

Anyone?

I dont think there's anything you can do about it. C-Cex and cryptorush both made off with mine. I know how it feels. You just have to to stick with the ones that are trustworthy. Just chalk it up to a valuable experience. Learn from it and get stronger.

This.. I'm really sorry some people got burned.. I've been robbed quite a few btc in the past.. Just got to live and learn, I always see these random exchanges in OPs but I don't move money into them until I trust them anymore.

Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:00:11 PM

Let's all tweet in twitter about XBC

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:02:37 PM

Anyone?

This.. I'm really sorry some people got burned.. I've been robbed quite a few btc in the past.. Just got to live and learn, I always see these random exchanges in OPs but I don't move money into them until I trust them anymore.

Now that I have calmed down, I have realised that it's one of life's learning curves.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: