Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:32:33 PM

As promised, purchased with XBC fast shipping, thank you Bara!

Time to get my caffeine fix Smiley

Good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocheese

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:32:27 PM

This is beyond ridiculous at this point. We are seemingly always close to a new wallet and then another setback  Roll Eyes
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 12:21:46 AM

This is beyond ridiculous at this point. We are seemingly always close to a new wallet and then another setback  Roll Eyes

brazen scam artists here from ripple purposefully created this coin to taint the bitcoin name

THIS COIN HAS ZERO=== NOTHING TO DO WITH BTC  Cry

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:22:24 AM

I'd like to add my thanks as well.

Progress is progress. Thanks for the extra qa on the code to ensure once the wallet is released its smooth sailing from there.

This coin has the potential to live up to its hype but the next move is crucial.

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 12:23:28 AM

I'd like to add my thanks as well.

Progress is progress. Thanks for the extra qa on the code to ensure once the wallet is released its smooth sailing from there.

This coin has the potential to live up to its hype but the next move is crucial.

ITS ALL BULLSHIT these guys are in some hot water...

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
cryptocheese

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:16:03 AM

brazen scam artists here from ripple purposefully created this coin to taint the bitcoin name

THIS COIN HAS ZERO=== NOTHING TO DO WITH BTC  Cry
I am not ready to call it an outright scam, but this is extremely frustrating and exactly the reason why I started cryptocheese. This is very unfair that bitcointalk pretty much lets anyone announce an altcoin without any sort of checks. I am sure there are some people who are down thousands of dollars and are anticipating a new wallet but as soon as release is imminent there is a delay of some sort.

I urge everyone to join my forum to hopefully get this mess of seemingly most alt coins being a pump and dump and then abandoned. It is harmful to the crypto currencies out there that are trying to build services and a solid community around their work.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:23:32 AM

THIS COIN HAS ZERO=== NOTHING TO DO WITH BTC  Cry
I am not ready to call it an outright scam, but this is extremely frustrating and exactly the reason why I started cryptocheese. This is very unfair that bitcointalk pretty much lets anyone announce an altcoin without any sort of checks. I am sure there are some people who are down thousands of dollars and are anticipating a new wallet but as soon as release is imminent there is a delay of some sort.

I urge everyone to join my forum to hopefully get this mess of seemingly most alt coins being a pump and dump and then abandoned. It is harmful to the crypto currencies out there that are trying to build services and a solid community around their work.

I fail to see a scam at all. The original wallet was faulty, so they are making a new one. They ran into delays.

Where is the scam exactly? Did you invest in an ipo and they didn't send you coins?  Did your PC explode due to viruses?  How have you been scammed? The new dev team here has been active, so I fail to see anything being abandoned.

I'd rather they take their time and get the wallet all nice and shiny, bug-free, before rushing anything out.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 01:44:36 AM

THIS COIN HAS ZERO=== NOTHING TO DO WITH BTC  Cry

I fail to see a scam at all. The original wallet was faulty, so they are making a new one. They ran into delays.

Where is the scam exactly? Did you invest in an ipo and they didn't send you coins?  Did your PC explode due to viruses?  How have you been scammed? The new dev team here has been active, so I fail to see anything being abandoned.

I'd rather they take their time and get the wallet all nice and shiny, bug-free, before rushing anything out.

imho start over fresh;

the scam is the name of the coin, it was created solely to deceive people...look what happened the dev and exchange pocketed over fifty bitcoins and left stuckholders...not going to fly - never  Roll Eyes

SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:56:55 AM

Alright folks!

Wallet is now in the hands of Mindfox, he is running it on his own testnet to see how it behaves into the future (basically fast forwarding and testing for common exploits), he will be coming back to the IRC channel to take on volunteers for his live test. Mindfox was in our IRC (Freenode #XBC) for over 2 hours discussing the wallet, he will also be handling a second upgrade to our wallet for a fully unique interface / unique functions which we are planning out now. I understand the wallet has been a setback, and we are supremely appreciative to those of you (very many, our IRC channel is PACKED) who have continued to show love and support.

**Yes the wallet is imminent, for those in this thread spreading constant scam information - I have refrained from having XBCplus remove these comments until such a time that we prove ourselves completely, he has also been very communicative toward supporting our community financially - there was simply a small time period communication breakdown which seems to have led to many misunderstandings. **

Now that the wallet situation is finally in its final stage, it's time to move forward. Here's a little breakdown of the topics we've been going over today

-Wallenstein has been working nonstop behind the scenes on a huge upgrade for our website, we are working on filling it with content for him and would like anybody that runs blogs to contact me or any of the channel mods - We will do interviews or whatever you need to get some more news spread around.
-We are preparing to launch our first charity, SRHSoulja will be establishing all the details moving forward; we will be centralizing a charity section to our website to round up charitable contributions we would like to raise funds for
-We still need graphic artists that will make us logos for merchants (XBC accepted here), new header images and various other graphics. Let us know if you can help
-Papabear691 Purchased Vbulletins for our forums until we can build a native forum, but apparantly was triple charged and has had zero response from them, we need to figure out what we can do for a temporary forum because organization is becoming very difficult with how booming our IRC channel has become.
-We have two people working on an "official" video for us
-We are working out the details for integrating a web store for XBC purchases
-There will be a dice game (quite a few users have asked) coming shortly after the wallet rolls out.

Plenty of other things in the making including behind the scenes work such as arranging for banner ads to steer traffic to our website, also still contacting exchanges looking to make a deal to bring XBC it's own market pairing (nothing official as of now) and much more.

We've been through quite a bit and our community holds together like concrete, we have all of our ducks in a row so to speak, we are preparing another wave of official releases and announcements in the very near future and we are all fully confident in this coins future. I will report back in the next day with more updates.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:05:45 AM

As promised, purchased with XBC fast shipping, thank you Bara!

Time to get my caffeine fix Smiley

OH WOW That's so cool!!! I should open an xbc tea shop!!! Grin Love the pic..

Also great news that XBC Original DEV AND COMMUNITY now sorting other issues out and great news all round, thank you Seriousness and Friends..I can do a nice blog post tomorrow wiht this news.
cryptocheese

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:09:23 AM

Alright folks!

Wallet is now in the hands of Mindfox, he is running it on his own testnet to see how it behaves into the future (basically fast forwarding and testing for common exploits), he will be coming back to the IRC channel to take on volunteers for his live test. Mindfox was in our IRC (Freenode #XBC) for over 2 hours discussing the wallet, he will also be handling a second upgrade to our wallet for a fully unique interface / unique functions which we are planning out now. I understand the wallet has been a setback, and we are supremely appreciative to those of you (very many, our IRC channel is PACKED) who have continued to show love and support.

**Yes the wallet is imminent, for those in this thread spreading constant scam information - I have refrained from having XBCplus remove these comments until such a time that we prove ourselves completely, he has also been very communicative toward supporting our community financially - there was simply a small time period communication breakdown which seems to have led to many misunderstandings. **

Now that the wallet situation is finally in its final stage, it's time to move forward. Here's a little breakdown of the topics we've been going over today

-Wallenstein has been working nonstop behind the scenes on a huge upgrade for our website, we are working on filling it with content for him and would like anybody that runs blogs to contact me or any of the channel mods - We will do interviews or whatever you need to get some more news spread around.
-We are preparing to launch our first charity, SRHSoulja will be establishing all the details moving forward; we will be centralizing a charity section to our website to round up charitable contributions we would like to raise funds for
-We still need graphic artists that will make us logos for merchants (XBC accepted here), new header images and various other graphics. Let us know if you can help
-Papabear691 Purchased Vbulletins for our forums until we can build a native forum, but apparantly was triple charged and has had zero response from them, we need to figure out what we can do for a temporary forum because organization is becoming very difficult with how booming our IRC channel has become.
-We have two people working on an "official" video for us
-We are working out the details for integrating a web store for XBC purchases
-There will be a dice game (quite a few users have asked) coming shortly after the wallet rolls out.

Plenty of other things in the making including behind the scenes work such as arranging for banner ads to steer traffic to our website, also still contacting exchanges looking to make a deal to bring XBC it's own market pairing (nothing official as of now) and much more.

We've been through quite a bit and our community holds together like concrete, we have all of our ducks in a row so to speak, we are preparing another wave of official releases and announcements in the very near future and we are all fully confident in this coins future. I will report back in the next day with more updates.

May I ask why vbulletin and not xenforo?

Thanks for the update. I still have high hopes for this crypto and hold some
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:21:22 AM

imho start over fresh;

the scam is the name of the coin, it was created solely to deceive people...look what happened the dev and exchange pocketed over fifty bitcoins and left stuckholders...not going to fly - never  Roll Eyes

If you were fooled by the name of the coin thinking it was 'bitcoin' and consider it a scam, you shouldn't be trading in cryptos. The name shouldn't deceive anyone over 5 years old. The names of all coins are simply branding... you may dislike the branding, but it doesn't equate to a scam.

The exchange pocketed fees, the dev pocketed the ipo money. Which, again, isn't a scam, as ipo money going to a dev is normal. I should add that the coin is currently like 10x ipo prices, so if there are stuckholders, as you say, it's certainly not related to the ipo money or branding. If you bought during the high of a pump, it's your own fault, and once more, not a scam.

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:42:26 AM

imho start over fresh;

If you were fooled by the name of the coin thinking it was 'bitcoin' and consider it a scam, you shouldn't be trading in cryptos. The name shouldn't deceive anyone over 5 years old. The names of all coins are simply branding... you may dislike the branding, but it doesn't equate to a scam.

The exchange pocketed fees, the dev pocketed the ipo money. Which, again, isn't a scam, as ipo money going to a dev is normal. I should add that the coin is currently like 10x ipo prices, so if there are stuckholders, as you say, it's certainly not related to the ipo money or branding. If you bought during the high of a pump, it's your own fault, and once more, not a scam.

what i'm saying is the coin was created by ripple people who have an agenda to destroy/defame bitcoin(the real bitcoin) you go ask the average person they would most likely be easily confused into thinking this is somehow connected to BTC . seriously check yourself noob--and the dev ran off with all the ipo money right? and now he is pushing the same scam with xlc go figure hmmm  Roll Eyes

poornamelessme

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:53:37 AM

what i'm saying is the coin was created by ripple people who have an agenda to destroy/defame bitcoin(the real bitcoin) you go ask the average person they would most likely be easily confused into thinking this is somehow connected to BTC . seriously check yourself noob--and the dev ran off with all the ipo money right? and now he is pushing the same scam with xlc go figure hmmm  Roll Eyes

Actually I mentioned it to my 11 year old nephew (he was watching the screen when I was on an exchange) and he even could tell the difference between xbc and bitcoin, and understood they were different without me even having to tell him.

I believe the original dev and the new team are working things out, by the way, as mentioned by serious above.

he has also been very communicative toward supporting our community financially - there was simply a small time period communication breakdown which seems to have led to many misunderstandings. **

So yes, he has the ipo money, as would any dev offering an ipo. There was never a contract that said he had to put all of the ipo back into the coin ... not sure why you would assume this. As for Ripple people... and their 'agenda' to defame btc by making this coin... it sounds like you have been drinking too much ripple.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:53:58 AM

is their a link to to the logo master image?, so that i can have a tinker with graphics as mentioned above, assuming continuity throughout graphics required  Smiley keep up the great work guys and girls!
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:09:47 AM

is their a link to to the logo master image?, so that i can have a tinker with graphics as mentioned above, assuming continuity throughout graphics required  Smiley keep up the great work guys and girls!

you really want the one the scammer dev made? LMFAO  Roll Eyes

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:37:21 PM

I just read few post of you. You are 13y or you're just stupid?
Dxuz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:39:29 PM

I do believed he is just stupid
CountChocula

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:49:34 PM

...the scam is the name of the coin, it was created solely to deceive people...

I realize I'm new here but are you actually a mod on these forums? I mean your name has mod in it, I just want to know if I'm being deceived...

This is the first coin I've invested in, after doing my research the reason I've picked this coin was because of how dedicated and responsive the dev team is.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 01:48:43 PM

bro it's me your friend! LMAO! now you cannot discount what i"m saying here is true i"ve been here since day one conducting due diligence!!!! how about supporting the original bitcoin instead of this get rich quick scheme? hmmm  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: