Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:43:36 PM

I have 1 question, will the wallet be out this weekend?

I'm thinking no.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:20:51 PM

The update and pics are much appreciated. I want this to be a keeper coin and not another fly-by-night pos coin. XBC has loads of potential and what looks like a solid community. There's just been so many unscrupulous players lately, its easy to see the worst case scenario. Keep up the hard work, and I can't wait to start using it! I've not sold a single XBC either and don't plan to anytime soon!

So will we be able to xfer directly from Polo or is this whole coin conversion thing still going down?

The coin conversion is still happening as we are switching over to a new network. If you move your coins to Poloniex it will be hassle free as they will simply swap the accounting over from your current xbc balance to the new xbc wallet and I send them the total coin for all users. Everybody else will have to do a 1:1 which is simply just sending me their coins to an individual address I give them -- sending me the txid -- receiving 1:1 trade - I'm working out an accounting system so I can keep the whole process visible to the public.

I was sick and not following the thread the last days. I still have coins in my wallet, should I still send them to poloniex? Because I am sure I read somewhere earlier in the thread that I should not do this anymore, but I cant find the post.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:28:04 PM

XBC is about to sky rocket Smiley I dont know Cheesy let me know the reason why you think it is familiar Cheesy

ahh I think I recognize you from my SMC days Tongue

except SMC kinda got abandoned by that dev and it died :\

Oh yes Cheesy I was so interested in that coin but died finally !! Cheesy
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:55:27 PM

Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.
cryptocheese

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:07:24 PM

So will we be seeing a new wallet soon? Or just more screen shots?

Any sort of ETA? A weekend update would be nice.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:14:22 PM

takes deep breath... I'm still not going to sell any xbc, if the dev's need help they should ask for it! the dev at OC seems to really know his stuff and has done a great job with his wallet/ coin and it's transition into POS (20%) we're starting to get people involved and thing's are starting to roll.

so if you bored and want a good distraction while you wait for the xbc wallet. try a little Orangecoin Smiley

like I said at the top not a chance of selling my xbc, the wallet will be ready when it's ready... if it takes too long more time to focus on other good coins like the ASR resurrection or the hassle/fud free OC Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:12:41 AM

It ain't called Xtreme Community Weekend for nothing Tongue

Stick around...you won't be disappointed this weekend.

And I'm not talking about just the wallet either Tongue
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:19:45 AM

I am holding my coins too, barely trading just blogging a bit..I look forward to our good news soon.
cryptocheese

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:11:55 AM

Well considering its almost Sunday here in the United States and I have not heard anything yet...what is "Xtreme" about this weekend exactly?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:20:40 AM

you guys should be spamming this thread with every update and tidbit from IRC...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
cryptocheese

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:23:14 AM

you guys should be spamming this thread with every update and tidbit from IRC...
exactly how I feel about this situation...

Why not update the OP in this thread? (If they can update it) if not...get the word out...the XBC IRC channel is not enough.

If more people knew about this the price of XBC would be at around .02 right now at the very least.
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:00:18 AM

Why not update the OP in this thread? (If they can update it) if not...get the word out...the XBC IRC channel is not enough.

If more people knew about this the price of XBC would be at around .02 right now at the very least.

I see you've not been in our IRC lately. Or you'd know that that would be a lot of update spamming cuz of how many people are contributing on IRC.

There's dozens of people on IRC throwing ideas around and discussing future paths to take. I think it would be best to continue work on the wallet and updates to projects rather than post an update every time someone has a good idea.

This thread is simply for announcing major developments, and so that we can answer questions coming from people who don't know about our IRC. But since you know of our chat room already, I would suggest you join us so you can get live feeds on everything being worked on and discussed.
sin242

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:45:14 AM

You have yet to produce a new wallet.  It's been "24-48 hours" for a week now.  If you want people's continuing support for this project, then
yes, you should take the time to post a couple tidbits here every day.  Few people want to sit in IRC all day so some news here when they check
in would be a good thing if you people want your support base to grow rather than shrink

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:06:55 AM

+1

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:41:00 AM

You have yet to produce a new wallet.  It's been "24-48 hours" for a week now.  If you want people's continuing support for this project, then
yes, you should take the time to post a couple tidbits here every day.  Few people want to sit in IRC all day so some news here when they check
in would be a good thing if you people want your support base to grow rather than shrink

I agree with you and apologize for update delays, I have been too tied up and am trying to get back into the public face of things now. As for the 24-48 hour rumors, that was the promise one dev made who left our project, any other supposed "1-2 day" time frames shouldn't have been leaked out to the public. Since we brought in mindfox we have made zero time frame promises, anybody who has heard "24 hours" etc during this past week is not getting that information from me - I've been fully aware mindfox ran a test net in his lab, followed by a live test, and he is even testing again now while the live network is in its POW phase. The panic the other day causing poloniex to freeze was caused by an early leak of a new wallet for us, again I had never announced any time frame when that had happened.

Our website overhaul is almost complete with a forum where I would like to centralize and organize our operations, it's looking absolutely fantastic and I can't thank Wallenstein enough for his efforts. It's been a rough period where I have to balance working to get our projects done quickly and answering to the public, which I am now putting an end to. I have just had a discussion with some of our IRC moderators expressing that during this period where I've been too tied up - communication has broken down. Many things could have been completed during this time frame but it temporarily broke down to "where is the wallet" when in reality we need our community working toward the future that comes after the wallet is released.

Moving forward - I will be making the official announcement when the wallet is done, it is true that we are in final preparation (premining on our new live chain) as of about 6 hours ago. Again, I will post officially here when the wallet is going to roll out, there are no 24-48 hour promises - Only that I will deliver it when it is done.

We have built a wonderful community, and I agree it's time to step up our efforts. I will post status updates at minimum in this thread once daily, communicate in our public IRC and our new forum every day. I'm rounding up information on where our team stands on each individual project so we can create a top down understanding of where we are with everything moving forward. We do have our new wallet in our hands, a nearly complete total overhaul to the website again, a charity project completely arranged and ready to be announced, an overhaul to our reddit theme and a webstore which aren't far from completion.

There will be no more communication breakdowns, I will be here to post the official word as often as possible. I went way out of my way to find a developer with capabilities exceeding mine for the wallet because I wanted to give us something tested and true, mindfox is a professional at his craft, some of the functions he's added to secure our network are quite beyond what I've seen done in the past - I've been studying and working relentlessly on my own to bring my wallet making / maintaining skill up to an advanced level. I felt this was really important and most agree it is, this far surpasses a simple clone wallet; I wanted to ensure when we launch our new wallet everybody's coins are as secure as they can possibly be. To me the delays have been worth it for the product we're getting, however I do agree the poor communication could have been handled far better. Ultimately - It's time to move forward and grow stronger.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:22:21 AM

You have yet to produce a new wallet.  It's been "24-48 hours" for a week now.  If you want people's continuing support for this project, then
yes, you should take the time to post a couple tidbits here every day.  Few people want to sit in IRC all day so some news here when they check

I agree with you and apologize for update delays, I have been too tied up and am trying to get back into the public face of things now. As for the 24-48 hour rumors, that was the promise one dev made who left our project, any other supposed "1-2 day" time frames shouldn't have been leaked out to the public. Since we brought in mindfox we have made zero time frame promises, anybody who has heard "24 hours" etc during this past week is not getting that information from me - I've been fully aware mindfox ran a test net in his lab, followed by a live test, and he is even testing again now while the live network is in its POW phase. The panic the other day causing poloniex to freeze was caused by an early leak of a new wallet for us, again I had never announced any time frame when that had happened.

Our website overhaul is almost complete with a forum where I would like to centralize and organize our operations, it's looking absolutely fantastic and I can't thank Wallenstein enough for his efforts. It's been a rough period where I have to balance working to get our projects done quickly and answering to the public, which I am now putting an end to. I have just had a discussion with some of our IRC moderators expressing that during this period where I've been too tied up - communication has broken down. Many things could have been completed during this time frame but it temporarily broke down to "where is the wallet" when in reality we need our community working toward the future that comes after the wallet is released.

Moving forward - I will be making the official announcement when the wallet is done, it is true that we are in final preparation (premining on our new live chain) as of about 6 hours ago. Again, I will post officially here when the wallet is going to roll out, there are no 24-48 hour promises - Only that I will deliver it when it is done.

We have built a wonderful community, and I agree it's time to step up our efforts. I will post status updates at minimum in this thread once daily, communicate in our public IRC and our new forum every day. I'm rounding up information on where our team stands on each individual project so we can create a top down understanding of where we are with everything moving forward. We do have our new wallet in our hands, a nearly complete total overhaul to the website again, a charity project completely arranged and ready to be announced, an overhaul to our reddit theme and a webstore which aren't far from completion.

There will be no more communication breakdowns, I will be here to post the official word as often as possible. I went way out of my way to find a developer with capabilities exceeding mine for the wallet because I wanted to give us something tested and true, mindfox is a professional at his craft, some of the functions he's added to secure our network are quite beyond what I've seen done in the past - I've been studying and working relentlessly on my own to bring my wallet making / maintaining skill up to an advanced level. I felt this was really important and most agree it is, this far surpasses a simple clone wallet; I wanted to ensure when we launch our new wallet everybody's coins are as secure as they can possibly be. To me the delays have been worth it for the product we're getting, however I do agree the poor communication could have been handled far better. Ultimately - It's time to move forward and grow stronger.

By the sound of those words we gotta wait another week? I don't think that will fly any more, you are on the presapiss where you will lose the community if this goes on any longer, it's becoming a joke, what's a coin without a wallet? nothing!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:11:27 AM

By the sound of those words we gotta wait another week? I don't think that will fly any more, you are on the presapiss where you will lose the community if this goes on any longer, it's becoming a joke, what's a coin without a wallet? nothing!

I'm not stating these things as a route to say "it's going to be weeks". I'm simply stating its best for me to just roll it out when its done. If I promise 2 PM and it's done at 4 I will be breaking my word. The fact is the live chain is up now, if anything it's "any time now" - There have been far too many misconceptions and word spreading of "wallet in 24 hours".. I'm trying to bring attention back to our continuing projects while mindfox gets the network moving. All there is now is getting the POS network moving since we're skipping POW altogether; POW is complete at this time. We have always had a wallet, I wanted to bring an upgrade to make the wallet operate as originally promised when the coin launched + secure it as much as possible, and that's exactly what we are getting. I understand the immense pressure to release a wallet and the concern the delays have caused but please note I refuse to give you folks a wallet built through a cloning tutorial - this is a long term coin and the wallet needs to be able to survive long term, I really hope you can understand that this wallet alone puts us ahead of many coins on the market suffering with buggy, untested wallets. In the mean time we have been working day and night on far bigger projects we're rolling out with the wallet and the focus needs to be on them now (at least for our team). An upgraded wallet isn't the end means of this project, we're not going to roll out the wallet and walk away assuming a top tier wallet is going to make the coin a billion dollar organization. The caliber of this team is top of the line, I am personally responsible for the issues with the wallet but I still hold true that I will not undermine anybody on this team or vested in this project with a product that isn't high quality.

The new network is live and active as we speak, I will be making the official announcements once I'm prepared to begin rolling it out. If you need more detail please feel free to send me a PM or talk to me in #xbc on freenode - I always answer people with complete honesty, everybody that communicates with me directly knows exactly what stages we are in at all times as clearly as I can possibly answer. A wallet source of this caliber is a difficult project to pin an ETA on when we have somebody bug testing in a laboratory, thus ETAs should never have been given. Again I apologize for any confusion or communication breakdowns over the wallet. It's coming, and much more is coming with it. From now on I'm looking for organization to bring this team to the next level, stick with us, we're not going anywhere.

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:06:31 AM

Thank you for the update Serious,

now THIS is much more encouraging! Regular updates from the man himself both good and bad inspire confidence Smiley
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:44:37 AM

Thank you for the update Serious,

now THIS is much more encouraging! Regular updates from the man himself both good and bad inspire confidence Smiley

Indeed my friend, we're all human. This is a young project and we've fought hard to build a stable team, which I'm confident we have finally achieved. We've all learned quite a bit over the past few weeks, it would only make sense to strengthen our efforts moving forward rather than looking back and losing steam. We're all still working constantly, all of our promises (including the wallet) will be delivered.

Len

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:37:13 AM

So I am still good to send to poloniex??
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: