Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:56:11 AM

Core Team

Kreativekrypto

The founder of dCom who molded our team together. Kreativekrypto is known for contributing his promotional marketing expertise to numerous coin development teams. He contributes a seasoned marketing and public relations aspect to the group. Using a plethora of contacts in both the merchant and crypto world, Kreative will be part of the driving force behind the further application and adoption of dCom. With 15 years of experience in I.T., marketing, and sales his goals for this currency will set the bar very high. Kreative will be using this to pay for multiple bounties for services to the community; including the multipool immediately implemented, vendors/merchants, marketing tools and info-graphics, and community based events.

I think you should directly ask Kreativekrypto or dCOM  with regards to this issue of the thread being locked., and pls be more accurate when referring to names also. Those 2 names Seriouscoins and Wallenstein are part of the assistant team for DCM.

Whatever the name is, they both in total receive 44 btc. I've sent pm and tweet to KK and no response. Of course i go to the next one that's around.

If they receive nothing and it's volunteer work i wouldn't be here. But they got money from that coin, they can be held accountable.

Can you substantiate your claim that they got 44 BTC from that DCM IPO? Any proof?  Any reason why the DCM Team are ignoring you in the first place? Have you been burned by investing on DCM?  Btw, try to reach them on IRC #XBC on freenode , they might be on park mode in there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:01:54 AM

Can you substantiate your claim that they got 44 BTC from that DCM IPO? Any proof?  Any reason why the DCM Team are ignoring you in the first place? Have you been burned by investing on DCM?

It have been mentioned multiple times on dcm thread that member of the team receive each 22 btc. The IPO raised almost 140 BTC and it's split even among the 6 member of the team and each receive 22 btc.

I don't even care about the price, i know lost is part of the game. What i'm complaining is why they lock the thread without any explanation and never replied my message asking for explanation. I know they login today.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:06:14 AM

Wallet Roadmap Released

We've been busy behind the scenes planning our future wallet upgrades with our new DCM collaborators. Please see below what we have planned:

• Anon Functionality: After much research and discussion with technical experts we have identified and selected an anonymity design which we believe is suitable both for security and everyday use as an optional enhancement to our wallet (ie: it will still be possible to use the currently existing, non-anon, transactions). It is our understanding that our chosen design will provide a level of anonymity which will be more difficult to compromise than other existing anon-implementations. Further details will be released as the implementation of said technology matures.
  • Fiat conversion capability: Future versions of the wallet will add a dynamic fiat conversion system to the wallet for some of the major currencies in use (USD, EUR, etc). Such a system will make it possible for casual users to execute transactions like “I want to pay for a USD 499.99 TV" in DCM without having to resort to a calculator, making the use of our coins more practical in everyday life. The exchange rates used will be dynamically retrieved and updated through the use of APIs provided by cryptocurrency exchanges.
  • Accounting Extensions: We are planning to add accounting extensions to our wallet in an effort to make the wallet design and usage more appropriate for business use. These extensions will include the capability to define an account hierarchy and to assign transactions to an account as well as initially providing export capabilities to popular accounting software such as Quicken for the USA and Datev for Germany

We hope that our investors can see the benefits of such extensions to the usage scenarios we are aiming for: a cryptocurrency which is accepted by businesses and is suitable for everyday usage.

This is great News! It only shows that this coin is for the long haul and not your everyday P&D Altcoins.
It would be helpful  if there will be a Timeline for the said features that will be implemented for XBC, even a weekly report on where are we now on the said plans and what is needed in order to push through a great roadmap into reality Smiley

Well, it's hard to put a definitive timeline on such stuff. The anon feature, for example, is being developed but not done yet. So think of weeks, not months.

Well with this you can give a tentative target as you said , think in weeks, how many weeks? , if there is no target or deadline. its just pure draft of a plan and no implementation. How will investors be confident to invest in such a scenario, would they take it seriously in the first place? I think you understand this right? Thanks
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:09:59 AM

Can you substantiate your claim that they got 44 BTC from that DCM IPO? Any proof?  Any reason why the DCM Team are ignoring you in the first place? Have you been burned by investing on DCM?

It have been mentioned multiple times on dcm thread that member of the team receive each 22 btc. The IPO raised almost 140 BTC and it's split even among the 6 member of the team and each receive 22 btc.

I don't even care about the price, i know lost is part of the game. What i'm complaining is why they lock the thread without any explanation and never replied my message asking for explanation. I know they login today.

Fair enough, I hope they will respond soon.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:46:03 AM

I'd suspect it's due to our friend Bob. His last post veered from trolling into the somewhat gray area of criminal harassment.

They really should start a moderated thread for DCM. Although at this point it may not even matter.
zhuifengf

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:50:17 AM

Wallet Roadmap Released

We've been busy behind the scenes planning our future wallet upgrades with our new DCM collaborators. Please see below what we have planned:

• Anon Functionality: After much research and discussion with technical experts we have identified and selected an anonymity design which we believe is suitable both for security and everyday use as an optional enhancement to our wallet (ie: it will still be possible to use the currently existing, non-anon, transactions). It is our understanding that our chosen design will provide a level of anonymity which will be more difficult to compromise than other existing anon-implementations. Further details will be released as the implementation of said technology matures.
  • Fiat conversion capability: Future versions of the wallet will add a dynamic fiat conversion system to the wallet for some of the major currencies in use (USD, EUR, etc). Such a system will make it possible for casual users to execute transactions like “I want to pay for a USD 499.99 TV" in DCM without having to resort to a calculator, making the use of our coins more practical in everyday life. The exchange rates used will be dynamically retrieved and updated through the use of APIs provided by cryptocurrency exchanges.
  • Accounting Extensions: We are planning to add accounting extensions to our wallet in an effort to make the wallet design and usage more appropriate for business use. These extensions will include the capability to define an account hierarchy and to assign transactions to an account as well as initially providing export capabilities to popular accounting software such as Quicken for the USA and Datev for Germany

We hope that our investors can see the benefits of such extensions to the usage scenarios we are aiming for: a cryptocurrency which is accepted by businesses and is suitable for everyday usage.

This will hit the price to 0.5 sooner we got that wallet Smiley Thanks for the plan Smiley
great to see the update from dev.
we will move.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QPZ3wJrr6gHZeHPNL97QU2UCeqrFUm32kQ
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! your VsatkHGYM84DnAxzqLXSTwsPahQ7oArg4E
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:07:43 AM

Hamty is gone Sad

merk475

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:12:33 PM

Can you substantiate your claim that they got 44 BTC from that DCM IPO? Any proof?  Any reason why the DCM Team are ignoring you in the first place? Have you been burned by investing on DCM?

I'd suspect it's due to our friend Bob. His last post veered from trolling into the somewhat gray area of criminal harassment.

They really should start a moderated thread for DCM. Although at this point it may not even matter.

I believe that is what it was....I saw the threat as well.  They should immediately start a moderated thread and get DCM going.  This last issue will surely destroy any attempt to revive the coin.  And I too cannot get them to respond to PMs.  I have been a strong supporter of that coin from day 1 even with all the FUD and loss in value.  I lost quite a bit of money with DCM.  Please don't make that troll BOB right.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:44:00 PM

Core Team

Kreativekrypto

The founder of dCom who molded our team together. Kreativekrypto is known for contributing his promotional marketing expertise to numerous coin development teams. He contributes a seasoned marketing and public relations aspect to the group. Using a plethora of contacts in both the merchant and crypto world, Kreative will be part of the driving force behind the further application and adoption of dCom. With 15 years of experience in I.T., marketing, and sales his goals for this currency will set the bar very high. Kreative will be using this to pay for multiple bounties for services to the community; including the multipool immediately implemented, vendors/merchants, marketing tools and info-graphics, and community based events.

I think you should directly ask Kreativekrypto or dCOM  with regards to this issue of the thread being locked., and pls be more accurate when referring to names also. Those 2 names Seriouscoins and Wallenstein are part of the assistant team for DCM.

Whatever the name is, they both in total receive 44 btc. I've sent pm and tweet to KK and no response. Of course i go to the next one that's around.

If they receive nothing and it's volunteer work i wouldn't be here. But they got money from that coin, they can be held accountable.

Just one question: why didn't you just PM me if you're so curious as to what's going on?
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:45:03 PM

That is the reason.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:46:48 PM

I believe that is what it was....I saw the threat as well.  They should immediately start a moderated thread and get DCM going.  This last issue will surely destroy any attempt to revive the coin.  And I too cannot get them to respond to PMs.  I have been a strong supporter of that coin from day 1 even with all the FUD and loss in value.  I lost quite a bit of money with DCM.  Please don't make that troll BOB right.

You didn't get us to respond to your PM because it's a weekend and at least I have family commitments to take care of.
armin22

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:09:16 PM

All development priority has gone to dcom, xbc has gone quite i suppose. I mean its easier to dev for a coin with 110btc ipo than it is to dev a coin with a stolen ipo.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:52:20 PM

All development priority has gone to dcom, xbc has gone quite i suppose. I mean its easier to dev for a coin with 110btc ipo than it is to dev a coin with a stolen ipo.

I believe several of the things being developed for DCM will be shared with XBC (thread here about it somewhere). Different lead developers, different teams, so I wouldn't look at it like priority has gone to one coin or another.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:20:38 PM

Sorry Armin, allow me to state this in no uncertain terms: what the *&@#%^*&@ are you talking about? You have no clue.
armin22

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:21:48 PM

Sorry Armin, allow me to state this in no uncertain terms: what the *&@#%^*&@ are you talking about? You have no clue.

Chatting shit

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:55:51 PM

Whereis Seriouscoin ?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:18:59 AM

Whereis Seriouscoin ?

On holliday. 22btc can bring you places you know.

Anyway guys, I invested some serious cash into dCom. Maybe, it would be an idea to restart a new ANN?
Bob told us your names, no biggy deal right? Maybe it would be nice if you could actually tell us Bob's real name as well now.

Life goes on, there is some shareholder value to create...
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:26:06 AM

Whereis Seriouscoin ?

Anyway guys, I invested some serious cash into dCom. Maybe, it would be an idea to restart a new ANN?
Bob told us your names, no biggy deal right? Maybe it would be nice if you could actually tell us Bob's real name as well now.

They should start their own moderated thread, or we will just get DCM spillover here, which isn't so good. I also suggest the dev team sign up someone to handle forum duties over the weekends, as it seems they are always with family or busy at that time. Assuming they are adults, that is understandable, but that also seems to be when people here are the most active.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:03:06 AM

Whereis Seriouscoin ?

They should start their own moderated thread, or we will just get DCM spillover here, which isn't so good. I also suggest the dev team sign up someone to handle forum duties over the weekends, as it seems they are always with family or busy at that time. Assuming they are adults, that is understandable, but that also seems to be when people here are the most active.

I think they are adults and professional enough to know that the Crypto Market is a 24x7 operation.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:10:36 AM

Hi Guys,

the new (moderated) DCM ANN thread is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661876.0

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: