Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:34:23 PM

Maybe a strange question... but can XBC help create a community takeover in DCM?

+1000 agree

im agree, if XBC team helps create a community takeover in DCM..

example : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:36:08 PM

The original DCM thread was locked but then a second one was created here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661876.40

Although there was some overlap of devs between the two coins we should keep this thread mainly XBC focused.

Oh yeah..... And keep voting !

And subsequently locked again.

I too want to know what's up with Wallenstein, I know serious was never really on the dcm team but wallenstein was and he ran off with the ipo money.

If anyone btw wants to contact wallenstein or kreative contact me and we possibly come to an arrangement.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:44:29 PM

Maybe a strange question... but can XBC help create a community takeover in DCM?

+1000 agree

im agree, if XBC team helps create a community takeover in DCM..

example : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0

I threw out an idea to one of the devs, which was a very problematic and unlikely idea when thinking about it more, but it in theory could work. A DCM swap to a proportional amount of XBC could be considered fair to some.  Or at least a fairer alternative to current DCM holders.

But it relies on an extremely unlikely scenario ... one of the XBC devs who received DCM ipo money using it for the swap. It'd also require an exchange to swap, which would be an issue since DCM/XBC don't even share a common exchange.

Besides being unlikely to occur, it's probably meaningless. I mean, to be honest, XBC will probably need a takeover as well. It's like a sinking boat going to rescue someone stuck on a life raft.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:49:10 PM

so why are people selling ...... its going mintpal ....they should be exited

thank god i did not buy any YET
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:58:20 AM

im still voting, XBC will most likely win the voting on mintpal by next monday and investors will look to this thread for information about XBC but at this rate it wont be looking good for investors

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
coin3

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:48:26 AM

XBC IS not DCM,it shouldnt affect XBC. Sad
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:38:59 PM

Checked how the coin was doing just now...

If anyone is on the dev team and still about, they really owe all investors an apology at this point. I feel bad for those who voted like crazy and spent their money on voting. Hopefully the coin still gets a bounce, but this is not the way things should have gone.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:41:26 PM

If anyone is on the dev team and still about, they really owe all investors an apology at this point. I feel bad for those who voted like crazy and spent their money on voting. Hopefully the coin still gets a bounce, but this is not the way things should have gone.

This coin is dead, just like dcm and crypt..

My advise, get out while you still can.

poornamelessme

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:46:31 PM

I got out a couple of days ago... right after I started asking questions here. I didn't like where things were headed.  It's not impossible for a price bump to occur still, just I have no idea where the floor is. So I wouldn't tell others to sell, but I wouldn't tell anyone to buy either.

Again, I just feel bad for those who voted like crazy. It shouldn't have turned out like this before it even got to MP.
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:16:47 PM

I got out a couple of days ago... right after I started asking questions here. I didn't like where things were headed.  It's not impossible for a price bump to occur still, just I have no idea where the floor is. So I wouldn't tell others to sell, but I wouldn't tell anyone to buy either.

Again, I just feel bad for those who voted like crazy. It shouldn't have turned out like this before it even got to MP.

I realy don’t understand it. This coin had/has so much potantial. The name, the people voting, the initial fanatic honest dev’s (coin-destruction), the interest, Mindfox, Jiapetz, the interest, the limited number, the good working wallet, etc etc. Thats why it’s such a shame this is going on. I say come one people take up the good work again and earn some good money, by making something beautifull, something that changes the future.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:24:40 PM

I realy don’t understand it. This coin had/has so much potantial. The name, the people voting, the initial fanatic honest dev’s (coin-destruction), the interest, Mindfox, Jiapetz, the interest, the limited number, the good working wallet, etc etc. Thats why it’s such a shame this is going on. I say come one people to up the good work again and earn some good money, by making something beautifull, something that changes the future.

I didn't quite get the price drop either initially, but I hadn't been following things here that closely. The timing lines up with DCM pretty well, and the devs going on 'vacation' certainly didn't help --  I don't mean Jiapetz, who went on a real vacation apparently.

Maybe Jiapetz can turn things around a bit when he gets back. Mindfox is a good dev. It's just of course I expect he'll want to get paid for future work.

Even if the devs were simply going for pumps/dumps, trying to milk the coin for all its worth, I would have expected them to stick around for MP. That's the part that confuses me. If a scam, they didn't go all the way... if not, I don't get why they decided to vanish when they did. Unless they make a quick reappearance after it hits rock bottom, then I guess they are going full blown scam.
strombert

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:07:25 PM

Bitcoin takes up all volume..
even litecoin struggles

MP is said to be the grave, or coinkiller.
Exceptions may be ninja adding, but thats because of..Volume..

all alts go down, people expect and (?!) see the btc-ralley.

let's get this forward somehow, whats happening with the forum?

ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:21:35 PM

Do people still use the basecamp I set up? That account is going to be shut down in a day or two unless someone wants to pay. We had it free for 60 days.
ThePatient

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:23:11 PM

im still voting, XBC will most likely win the voting on mintpal by next monday and investors will look to this thread for information about XBC but at this rate it wont be looking good for investors

Word, im still voting too.
helping hands

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:27:08 PM

Scam or no scam I don't see the point of selling now before Mintpal.

- And if you're not selling it's best to keep voting. (With MP's new voting system we are less likely to be caught be bots)
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:39:33 PM

What is funny with crypto is that we never know exactly what it will happen in the future for a coin. Haters can say now that xbc is dead and after devs come back with nice announcements, xbc become THE coin... By the way, i noticed that mintpal is really unpredictable these days so it can surprise us !!! I still think xbc is nice and we have to remember that there are only 55 000 coins. I still dont believe devs really ran out, they are nice and they took this coin to zero to bring it where it is so they cant let it die...

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
ThePatient

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:42:09 PM

What is funny with crypto is that we never know exactly what it will happen in the future for a coin. Haters can say now that xbc is dead and after devs come back with nice announcements, xbc become THE coin... By the way, i noticed that mintpal is really unpredictable these days so it can surprise us !!! I still think xbc is nice and we have to remember that there are only 55 000 coins. I still dont believe devs really ran out, they are nice and they took this coin to zero to bring it where it is so they cant let it die...

Its gonna be on MP in 2 weeks....I mean, how much lower could it go even if it were to dump there? only 55,000 coins like you said.
ThePatient

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:05:32 PM

Ok, so what are the next steps for xbc, what needs to be done?
csix

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:57:10 AM

Still voting and holding. At this point it doesn't really matter to me what investors decide to do, I'm just gonna ride this one out and see what happens. I imagine a lot of people are doing the same though because there's never more than a few thousand coins on the market.

At this point what I think needs to be done is the devs work on new wallet feature(s). If that happens, this coin will take off and everyone will be back talking about the suckers that missed on cheap coins and how rich they got (again) with xbc. If the devs got locked up during their vacation in Thailand or wherever they went and never return, then the only thing that will save this coin is a new dev team like the last to continue where they left off.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:29:03 AM

Anyone notice how jiapetz removed his reply to my post? Wheres this shitcoin's support now?

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: