Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169665 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:02:06 PM

Unless the coin has something that makes it better than others nothing is going to change because rarity means nothing.Anyone could make a new sh1t coin with less coins no features or usage and sell it as rare.XBC needs to be usable and have better features and only then will there be an incentive to buy it.

I still believe in the coin. It has so much potential.

The name (BitcoinPlus), the POS (10%), good wallet (Mindfox), the number of coins (55000), new devs (are not in it only for profits), young and allready rich history. Lets see what happens in the future.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:06:39 PM

Im working on some new BIG things for XBC  getting things together will post them as I have them . Will really bring NEW life to XBC.  We all got screwed by  the past DEVS .  so Lets make it right take this coin over and show them  and say Look MOFOs    We as a Community made this coin what it is today  now I'm ready to take it to the next level and when it goes  it will go BIG !!!

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:38:35 PM

EVERYONE, DO NOT BE AFRAID.  XBC IS ALWAYS GONNA BE ALIVE IF GROUNBEEF IS ALIVE.  SCAMCOIN IT IS NOT AND JUST HOLD ON.  GROUNBEEF'S SUPER AWESOME MEGA SHOW XBC ADVERT CAMPAIGN IS JUST BEGINNING SO WATCH OUT.  ALL ADVERT PICTURES ARE HERE http://imgur.com/a/sTG24/all

LET US ALL PRAISE XBC AND YES, WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM AND THIS TIME..........I WILL OVERLOOK THE PROCEEDINGS.  I AM BITCOINPLUS' CHAMPION AND I AM IT'S OFFICIAL KING'S GUARD.  KEEP YOUR XBC AND BE STRONG WITH ME MY BROTHERS.

XBC HAS HAD A HARD ROAD AND YES SOME GRIMEY BASTARDS TRIED TO RUN OFF, THEY CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM THEMSELVES HOWEVER AND THEIR FUTURE SHALL SHOW THEIR UNDOING.  TRUTH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL PREVAIL AND I ASK ALL OF YOU TO SEE WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE NEW TEAM.

I HAVE PERSONALLY SPOKE WITH BOTH AZOR AND CRYPTOYODA AND THEY ARE AS HONEST AND TRUTHFUL AS YOU CAN GET.  GROUNBEEF IS ON THE CASE AND NOW I HAVE SPOKEN MY PEACE ON THIS FORUM.  GET READY........BITCOINPLUS IS JUST BEGINNING......

CHUP.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

Also, I wish to apologize to most on here for not even being present since the first 60 pages of this forum.  I have seen and read all of it and have seen the ones who have screwed us over.  3rd time's a charm and let's get this right.  To all of the last couple of posts concerning the coin being dead in the water and selling..........I ask you not to and hang in there.  I am no dev programmer mind you, BUT I am good at being loud as fuck and promoting whatever I wish to succeed.  I will work day by day on adverts and ways to make XBC known.  I hope all on here will do the same.  IN 2 DAYS IT WILL BE EXCHANGED ON MINTPAL.  What the future holds after that is actually very exciting.  I'm hoping instead of dropping in price like all coins do..........it blows up exponentially.  I ALSO WISH TO THANK MINDFOX for developing the wallet and making it work so wonderfully.  I wish to band all of my XBC brothers now and let's show all the mofos in Cryptoworld that BitcoinPLUS is here to stay and it will be worth........................

500...................BTC..................EACH!!!!!
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:55:09 PM

ANDDDDDDDDDDD.....THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE NAYSAYERS.

CryptoYoda

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:01:09 PM

I did not make this coin or develop it or run off with the profits so I am not responsible for making it work..just like 99% of those who bought it and that is why I have cashed out also.

Nobody.... currently aboard... is at all "responsible" for it then by your definition.
The coin is currently held up by those who actually care about it enough to work off their own free time to make something good out of it.

This will be taken forward by people who have a different sense of being responsible for the things they would like to have a future.
Or the other option is to drop the ball. And I do not blame you for it if you want to make money quickly.

Being a "supporter" and then folding out when you lack some hype-pampering by someone else who is doing all the work for you tells others a lot about the actual quality of your so called support. We actually *do* have people who see the project having a future, who work with it while having with a little longer scope.

Thank you for cashing out Cheesy
I wish you find greener pastures to suit your taste.

Devs, show us some reasons for buy....

Roll Eyes  Cheesy

devs, give us!

Oh, look! There's BEEF!

Wow.

You like?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:10:46 PM

I don't mean to offend anyone, but there has been just so much wrong with this coin from the start. From price manipulation, devs running away (twice), broken promises, broken wallets,  to hype for no good reason. It could have been salvaged earlier, and I guess the new devs are doing the best they can with what they have. But GrounBeefTaxi is sort of an example of what is wrong with crypto in so many ways, and when a person's main attribute they can add to a coin is:
BUT I am good at being loud as fuck and promoting whatever I wish to succeed.
they are probably doing more harm than good to a coin.

I wish the new devs the best of luck, but I don't think going on a crazy hype campaign is the way to go.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:26:54 PM

GROUNBEEF STANDS BY XBC AND GROUNBEEF WILL OWN MORE XBC TO COME. 

Things to address.

1. Android/Iphone Wallet preferably innovative in some new way
2. Bomb the exchanges and make appeals to those that have dropped it because of the past.
3. The Richard Branson idea is actually..........not that bad of an idea.  I propose we send him 5 XBC if we can develop a new GUI wallet somehow.

For all of the criticizers, please discuss further on what you wish to see in the future of XBC.  I am all open ears.  I do feel we might need a REALLY amazing GUI wallet pretty soon though.  What do you guys think?
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:09:29 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 08:26:10 PM by egghead123

comments retracted for sake of xbc community etc etc
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:12:53 PM

I don't mean to offend anyone, but there has been just so much wrong with this coin from the start. From price manipulation, devs running away (twice), broken promises, broken wallets,  to hype for no good reason. It could have been salvaged earlier, and I guess the new devs are doing the best they can with what they have. But GrounBeefTaxi is sort of an example of what is wrong with crypto in so many ways, and when a person's main attribute they can add to a coin is:
BUT I am good at being loud as fuck and promoting whatever I wish to succeed.
they are probably doing more harm than good to a coin.

I wish the new devs the best of luck, but I don't think going on a crazy hype campaign is the way to go.

Well, in defense of Mr. BEEF here... Is that he has a great sense of humor that some people seem to misunderstand.

Second of all, up to this date, he is the one who has actually come up with some of the best (and serious) long term ideas so far. Believe it or not.
So I think you just misunderstand his entertaining and refreshing cheer for lack of substance, but actually he is a pretty damn great and intelligent fellow.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:17:15 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 09:05:41 PM by subSTRATA

I'm hoping instead of dropping in price like all coins do..........it blows up exponentially.

Problem is deals like one here are extremely risky - as if cryptos are not risky enough already - because main players are either bad with PR or deliberately play insider games. From
complete silence to 1 XBC = 1 BTC might sound awesome but 1 XBC = 0.00000000 BTC is more likely outcome. If you have plans then you post about them, make some buzz. There
is no need to go extremely crazy about it, just post unbiased info - even if partial - so everyone involved can make some (trade) decisions. But no, the way XBC and many other
communities are doing it is silence until no one really gives a damn anymore then "BIG NEWS COMING, BIGGER THAN UNIVERSE, BUY NOWWWWWW!!!" and then news turn out to be
of little importance. So basically a scam, an insider trading. Or it ends up in almost everyone holding, trade volume dropping and finaly coin ends kicked from exchange. All that just
proves you main players don't care about long-term value nor you know how to build something that will maintain value. For you, all this is basically a binary option, either you buy
a yacht in a month or you end up with nothing and that is exactly the reason long-term investors like me don't wanna participate in your games - at least not for over $10 invested.

Well, in defense of Mr. BEEF here... Is that he has a great sense of humor that some people seem to misunderstand.

Second of all, up to this date, he is the one who has actually come up with some of the best (and serious) long term ideas so far. Believe it or not.
So I think you just misunderstand his entertaining and refreshing cheer for lack of substance, but actually he is a pretty damn great and intelligent fellow.

+1

Poloniex trollbox is usualy boring until BEEF, a grandmaster in caps lock and ending up banned, shows up.  Grin

Awesome job with those pics, BEEF, can't wait to see more!

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:45:38 PM

+1

Poloniex trollbox is usualy boring until BEEF, a grandmaster in caps lock and ending up banned, shows up.  Grin

Substrata: Are you in again?

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:52:25 PM

+1

No but I'm having few buy orders down below 0.0005 BTC, if filled great, if not well I have missed many chances to make money around here, one more won't hurt me overally.  Grin

CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

comments retracted for sake of xbc community etc etc

Thanks, bro! Smiley

respect +1

BTW. As I just PM'd BEEF, I started addressing him Sir. As to me, he is like the official Knight of XBC. Grin
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:27:01 PM

+1

No but I'm having few buy orders down below 0.0005 BTC, if filled great, if not well I have missed many chances to make money around here, one more won't hurt me overally.  Grin

Well I hope for you they get filled. I hope for myself we will never see sub 0.001 again. Good luck

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:30:51 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 09:42:10 PM by subSTRATA

BTW. As I just PM'd BEEF, I started addressing him Sir. As to me, he is like the official Knight of XBC. Grin

... and below we can see BEEF kicking the shit out of Poloniex trollbox moderator, sort of.

Some here might be too young to know what above image is really about, if so check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:41:43 PM

... and below we can see BEEF kicking the shit out of Poloniex trollbox moderator, sort of.

Some here might be too young to know what above image is really about, if so check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

im 16 an ive seen nearly all monty python films <3

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:28:03 PM

+1

No but I'm having few buy orders down below 0.0005 BTC, if filled great, if not well I have missed many chances to make money around here, one more won't hurt me overally.  Grin

A future coversation:

Yes grandson........ once grandpa had 100 XBC. ....yes I know you can buy a trip to mars and back for only 10 XBC. Why did you sell them grandpa? Wel back in the days I thougt grumpycoin, blackdogecoin and biebercoin were the next big thing.

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:18:26 AM

Also just wanted to wish everyone a good day and hopefully much prosperity in the XBC story and EPIC DRAMA.  I am actually in amazement I haven't been totally written off by the community and appreciate that.  The BEEF is here to stay and I will be more active when I can.  Discussions as to development however must be addressed and we will get to these issues promptly.  FEAR NOT.  XBC will be the first coin to own the moon.....then sell it for the sun.
CryptoYoda

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:19:01 AM

Hahahaha, this thread is getting friggin hilarious  Cheesy

Seems like the brown matter has been flushed and the awesome shiny parts remain.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: