Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Research crypto exchanges  (Read 201 times)
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:38:54 AM

I collect addresses of various cryptocurrency exchanges and other services from different sources Cool and can regularly share information here.
The first small part of the addresses may be coming soon.
If you are interested in a specific address, I will also try to find information.

Address (bc1..) for "thanks" in my profile  Wink
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:31:33 AM

CoinEx (new addresses)
TPjPdMafdiYxyWdaGiMe2ZHjZsi85JmXMX
TS98H6jSx6uv1gG1vx6CJZMeYGkMZXgQ7K
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:34:39 AM

Beribit (new addresses) - recently closed exchange (possible scam  Shocked)
TDpVnAp8USEykSYycx63tfsPNRS4uavGXX
TTM47ng2JVCcnXdBFpAfipqjsgoV7Ug6LA

Links to news:
https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/662dfad5a3568361eca20c93
https://twitter.com/mpost_io/status/1785639228002488766
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 06:36:24 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2024, 10:45:30 AM by cryptoresearchcn

TKfz7Pu3jtxWrfHzVeozQjXsb3RfuUHGE2 (ChangeHero.io exchange hot wallet)
TT1FKfsqL97E1N25MFmWwbqt49LLT2KFc4 (ChangeHero.io TRX address)
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 11:49:30 PM

What exactly are you trying to achieve here?

Firstly there are so many exchanges, so many coins and tokens, and then they also happen to use so many hot wallets that they can change at any time. You will lose track of your tracing even

Even tools like www.walletexplorer.com that used to name exchange addresses lost track of some wallets. If you are doing it manually, don't waste your time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 05:42:51 AM

Thanks for the feedback Smiley.
This is my hobby and an opportunity to meet like-minded people on the forum Roll Eyes. I specialize in wallets on the Tron .
www.walletexplorer.com only shows BTC.
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 07:08:21 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2024, 07:38:54 AM by cryptoresearchcn

TVaHLSfHvdqxCAaiYY5eY5tm1ouHL9zDU1
TRf8dDNbBG5ruo6NYBNTsW7qdER5nrqa1S
001k Exchange (UA)
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 12:30:09 PM

TMzxCvdt9rhdPvBNCVunD5VbafgSV7PkQG
0xProcessing
PIMPdev

Activity: 584
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 12:49:52 PM

What is the actual point of that? I mean, if that's your hobby, why are you sharing it all here?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 02:00:34 PM

Make a table with the name of exchange, known addresses, and expected addresses instead of posting them sequentially. It will be easier to track the platforms and easier to compare between them. The list of the 100 richest addresses will help you know the cold storage addresses, but I don’t know if there is any benefit in tracking the hot wallet addresses.
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 05:17:33 PM

For my hobby of blockchain research, which may become a business, I need a bitcointalk account. And I'm not interested in buying a old account with a good rating. Sharing with the community some addresses whose ownership information is not available in explorers is a good alternative instead of creating new posts on well-worn topics.
I don't see the point in posting my entire address database, which is regularly updated using various sources. But it can be sold BTC in parts to interested parties.

Thanks for your curiosity about my post.
I am sure that I'll find like-minded and interested people on the forum Roll Eyes
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 08:12:39 AM

Make a table with the name of exchange, known addresses, and expected addresses instead of posting them sequentially. It will be easier to track the platforms and easier to compare between them. The list of the 100 richest addresses will help you know the cold storage addresses, but I don’t know if there is any benefit in tracking the hot wallet addresses.
Bring in the top profits for our ends to meet. Addresses are here and we scanning the top wallets of whales in the system will bring in huge figures although most of them are not withdrawable. Keeping track on addresses are complex but we should generate more appropriate ways to enchanced the system and let the operations falls for our favorable ends.We have what we referred to as research and this have safe the vast majority of people in the system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Stablexcoin

Activity: 111
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 09:47:19 AM

This is my hobby and an opportunity to meet like-minded people on the forum Roll Eyes. I specialize in wallets on the Tron .
I would love to your end goal here because I don't see any good reason you are tracking thousands or millions of addresses in the Tron network holding some good amount of assets. If your trying ti fish out whales or crypto maxist then you should have enough money to compete with them maybe this is a motivation for you to bag more. Time is precious and it is good to use your time to do what will benefit you and not waste it on something not worth it. Just my opinion but i still support you for the right reason only you know.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:55:58 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2024, 04:42:39 PM by cryptoresearchcn

Huione Pay (processing service)
TX3xNEmn9S5c77qeNnQhsfgcrbgqYo9Xcc
TL8TBpubVzBr1UWPXBXU8Pci5ZAip9SwEf
TK6SJby92kxqFWr8Mxdn89xKAXSRTGBo26
TDbCWvDhGfgt1pwjHovsugHBXaHXmSRRsj
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 07:55:33 PM

For my hobby of blockchain research, which may become a business
How can this become a business, there are already enough blockchain explorers that people can find some of this data on, and i don't think too many will have the same hobby as you, looking for addresses of centralized exchanges.
I am sure that I'll find like-minded and interested people on the forum Roll Eyes
I wish you luck on that, even though i doubt it that people would waste their time on something like this, maybe it is time to get a productive hobby.
AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 06:51:43 AM

Newbies and beginners accounts in this AltCoin board are erupting sabotages in diminishing AltCoin projects with hypes and maliciousness.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 12:55:23 PM

Newbies and beginners accounts in this AltCoin board are erupting sabotages in diminishing AltCoin projects with hypes and maliciousness.
I don’t understand why this was said.

But if you need my help to fight those who harm the forum, then I am ready to help.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:00:06 PM

I would love to your end goal here because I don't see any good reason you are tracking thousands or millions of addresses in the Tron network holding some good amount of assets. If your trying ti fish out whales or crypto maxist then you should have enough money to compete with them maybe this is a motivation for you to bag more. Time is precious and it is good to use your time to do what will benefit you and not waste it on something not worth it. Just my opinion but i still support you for the right reason only you know.

He is not tracking whales but rather he is collecting wallet address use by Exchange and other services for doxing purposes. This is helpful to track funds which hacker use to receive the hack funds since it’s all connected on the blockchain.

This data is nothing for normal user that doesn’t have much holdings or doesn’t searching someone on crypto such as experience being hack.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Odusko

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 03:55:53 PM

I can factor out the aim and purpose of this thread, because as far as I know such features to track wallet and know their balance status is very easy and just let me other have referred you it will not amount to be a service that you can call a business just tracking wallet information and status, this could be done easy and freely from coin Explorer and the rest of them, although it will help in some ways of the job have no clue of how to check those wallet infos online by themselves but I don't think anyone will be ready to pay a fee for such services.

Available
cryptoresearchcn (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 04:37:58 PM

I can factor out the aim and purpose of this thread, because as far as I know such features to track wallet and know their balance status is very easy and just let me other have referred you it will not amount to be a service that you can call a business just tracking wallet information and status, this could be done easy and freely from coin Explorer and the rest of them, although it will help in some ways of the job have no clue of how to check those wallet infos online by themselves but I don't think anyone will be ready to pay a fee for such services.
You are certainly right, but with a small caveat, not all data can be found by googling.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: