Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No point to resist but obey If you can get rich of this  (Read 14 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:41:05 AM

I think no point to resist against power the power want to create system that they earn instantly without fear of competation.
First we should know who rule world i think it's Larry fink and other bankers closest most serious leaders are donald trump because he associate with fink the world most important person neither Putin or macron or rishi sunak has so good relations with blackrock and Fink so connections means everything trump is most serious leader
We have to learn what the wall street bankers Want and support them so we get wealth also.
I Understood that bankers are my god and i obey them now they want btc so i want also we need to learn about their plans and do everything what they want so we can get rich too Im sure there is funds for me If i obey them.

Let's look back to the history there was slave owners and slaves If you not slave owner then atleast try to be useful for slave owners try to help keep other slaves in check the slaves are working class the middle class and i think they need to be busy working and paying taxes while me and trump and other good looking guys will drink and enjoy life
I deserve better life because i know how to enjoy.
Now i try to push blackrock ESG the forced behavior program so i can get extra benefits also i can be good slave watcher since i don't have any skills or actual Job my job could be slaves over watcher i like more police state Also i like when taxes high and somehow taxes come in my pocket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: