Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gummies / $GUMMIES “ Yes, I'm a gummy bear ” | Huge Marketing Campaign  (Read 19 times)
GuruMarketing (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 09:41:29 PM

Introducing Gummies - the most loved candy meme to BSC! Founded by a team of candy-loving experienced crypto enthusiasts who have bought super successful presales in the past. Gummies Coin is here to bring everyone together to moon. Dextools/Dexscreener Trending paid for launch | Call channels on standby | Twitter Trending at launch | Guerilla Marketing | CMC AND CG Fasttrack | CEX Listings

$GUMMIES Contract Address- 0xe57f43A055f217120c43F6329873b7acdBF95C12

GUMMIES LAUNCHING 2nd May - 2024 05:00 PM UTC

Gummies Coin is a lighthearted and flavorful twist in the vast universe of cryptocurrencies. Founded by a team of candy-loving crypto enthusiasts, Gummies Coin is set to revolutionize the way you think about blockchain and confectionery, Why gummy bears, you ask? The answer is simple. Gummy bears are a universal symbol of joy, energy, and childhood nostalgia. They're small and colorful, but they pack a punch. Just like gummy bears, our Gummies Coin may seem playful and fun on the outside, but don't be fooled. Underneath the sugary exterior is a serious project with a robust infrastructure and an energizing vision.

$GUMMIES team have given you a wide variety of social platforms that you can engage with and communicate with other people in the project. Right there you can contact the team and ask them anything you feel like it! I have done it myself and they are flawless in their response.

Let your imagination run wild, and let's make the internet buzz with #gummies humor. Ready, set, meme!

Website - https://gummiesbsc.fun/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/gummiesBSC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: