Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:46:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Education and the development of skills  (Read 374 times)
Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 193

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2024, 10:22:20 PM

Education is good but it is not what one just need to rely on because you can't really get what you want in life which you need to also looking into things like having a skill. Backing education to the skill you have is also good, it gives you more advantage than others with the same skill with no good education.  These two things are good, like the world we found ourselves today you just need these two things to survive you can not rely only one.

Globally getting a job is very scares , it is just important to get a skil as an alternative to create job for yourself when it is difficult for you to get a job with your certificate.

You are right, as the two work in hand in hand with each other, one has to support each other for it be at balance unlike in my own country, if you have the two, it's wasted as it will make you less of who are. You have to have the two so that you can apply it in some kind of situations you will find yourself.

But skill is more value in my own country because there are we don't have enough job opportunities for people to work, so people employ themselves through skills in order to earn a living and care and provide for themselves both for their families too.

liasbaa

Activity: 87
Merit: 43

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 12:03:09 AM

Without education, it can be difficult for you to prove your skills and the road to success is much longer. For every job you have to learn or gain knowledge first and as a result you become more skilled and the job becomes easier for you. Education and skill must go hand in hand because every time a person acquires education and besides skill improves his level of work subtly.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
HajiBagi

Activity: 560
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 07:55:22 PM

Though both are highly useful, I believe that education is more important than skill acquisition. What do you think about this in today's world, and which would you let your brother, sister, or kids to pursue?

Education without the necessary skills related to the degree you graduate is wasted, on the other hand even if don't have any degree but skilled in anyway you can survive in this world at least and go on to make a successful entrepreneur based on the actual stats. So later is more necessary but one who is capable of reaching both has better chance to excel in the competitive world.

You are right, education without skills is like learning without understanding much, because no matter how educated you are if you don’t have skills you won’t be successful at anything you go for, there are many graduates without work but with their skills they can become a successful person today, I don’t think education is important for some people life because many people are graduates and they end up doing other things that they don’t study, skills make us understand things more than education, some of us that are into business are not educated but with the knowledge of the skills we have we have able to make something good for ourselves.

Both education and skills are very important because education will make you understand some things that are very difficult for you, like some things we learn from our mobile phones and all the kind of stuff like cryptocurrency, but skills are very important for everyone, having a skill is also another way of making life easier for everyone, somethings are made without not being educated but with the skills we have we can make life easier without a job or depending on someone.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Richbased

Activity: 336
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 09:24:20 PM

Though both are highly useful, I believe that education is more important than skill acquisition. What do you think about this in today's world, and which would you let your brother, sister, or kids to pursue?

In this digital world, learning a skill before acquiring education is good because you can take care of yourself in the college or university when you have a good skill because you will be earning from it why studying and learning a skill opens up one's knowledge about the particular skill they choose to learn so i always advise younger people to indulge in skills acquisition before going to tertiary institutions to acquire academic knowledge so that when they graduate they can use those skills to make some money for themselves pending when they have better jobs or they develop those skills to the best standard.

However, education and skills acquisition works together because even if you have a good skill without being educated, it may deprive you from working for prominent people because most of them prefers people who are educated to do business with so in a situation where you are not educated, it becomes a challenge because if you have a skill and you are able to meet high profile individuals it is possible for you to develop very fast and experience fast growth in your area of specialization.

Hallroom

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 11:56:19 PM

Without education, it can be difficult for you to prove your skills and the road to success is much longer. For every job you have to learn or gain knowledge first and as a result you become more skilled and the job becomes easier for you. Education and skill must go hand in hand because every time a person acquires education and besides skill improves his level of work subtly.

It is not possible to improve life without education, education is the only thing I need. Education is the source of knowledge, no matter what you look at, there is a great need for education. Nothing can be improved in life without education, but one must work hard to educate oneself.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SmartCharpa

Activity: 476
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 07:51:22 PM

Skills and education are very important in our lives, and everyone fights for what they are good at. Anyway, many people become successful in their businesses through skills, they fail to finish school, yet they achieve success in life. However, if I have children, I would not have to push them to become what I want them to be in the future, instead, each of them should pursue what they are talented at, if they are good at schooling, they should pursue that, if they have good skills, they should pursue that. As long as it is not illegal, I will have no problem with it. I do not believe that parents should be the ones to decide what their children can pursue, we all have our own goals, and we should not decide what they can do since they may end up doing poorly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 356

View Profile
Today at 01:51:07 PM

Skills and education are very important in our lives, and everyone fights for what they are good at. Anyway, many people become successful in their businesses through skills, they fail to finish school, yet they achieve success in life. However, if I have children, I would not have to push them to become what I want them to be in the future, instead, each of them should pursue what they are talented at, if they are good at schooling, they should pursue that, if they have good skills, they should pursue that. As long as it is not illegal, I will have no problem with it. I do not believe that parents should be the ones to decide what their children can pursue, we all have our own goals, and we should not decide what they can do since they may end up doing poorly.

You have a good parenting mind and I hope you'll do what you have said because sometimes there are things happening around our surroundings that can make us to change our mind and we become the opposite of the things we said we were going to be when we have children of our own

Education is having less say in career that is giving people money, being rich is no longer as a result of education but because of the talents that we are born with or have learnt which is also a skill. Musicians, actors and athletes don't have college degree but are making money from the deals they are signing with businesses or the club that signed them.
Education is still a good thing to have but lets not only focus on education as everybody can get an education but the skills that we learn is what will make us have a good future and not the education that we are spending money to have. Many People are stuck with college debts that they're yet to pay off because they wanted education.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
   ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 560
Merit: 180

View Profile
Today at 07:29:01 PM

Education itself is a skill, it depends what part of the educational skills you wish to learn so as to make it your career. Education is the broad form that accommodates every sector in life, both the formal and informal sector are all encompass in education. So you're ability to learn a particular skill, makes that skill the part of education you've learnt, however education is not only about reading and writing, it serves as an avenue for you be understand others skills you would want to learn easily.

So for me, I would prefer for any of my relative to have both formal education and informal skillful education that they might want to use later in the future or pursue as a career.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: