Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US lawmakers urge SEC to approve Bitcoin options trading  (Read 185 times)
MusaMohamed

Activity: 924
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:55:13 AM

Which clearly shows that US government is trying to ban actual crypto usage but allowing ways to profit from its price movement. Neither the ETF, not the option will allow a common user to own actual cryptocurrency while the business houses will own them in the background.

A big conspiracy is ongoing to control the world of crypto. 
Because governments don't want to prohibit their citizens to spend money as it is their resources of tax. Citizens spend more, governments will have more money through tax.

Actual usage of cryptocurrency is different than trading to get profit because it is related to privacy transactions and business deals, governments will not be able to trace those deals and money flows that consequently will cause them losses in tax resource.

I believe governments globally will allow Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but they will try to do more restrictions on privacy, enforce KYC to have better money flow trace.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1507

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 04:25:41 PM

I believe governments globally will allow Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but they will try to do more restrictions on privacy, enforce KYC to have better money flow trace.

I don't think so! I believe the governments will allow avenues like ETF or Options for the common users. Because they understand that it is very complex to track crypto transactions from the blockchain. They will rather allow big corporations to own actual cryptocurrency. This way they can have a greater control on it.

Governments can't track and monitor millions of worldwide transactions that takes place in crypto market everyday.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: