Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:11:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This GameFi would take over the crypto gaming space  (Read 94 times)
Kimaya_k (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:28:46 AM

Calling all cartoon champions! Remember those legendary days spent cheering on Paddles the huggable polar bear and his crew? Futurum Gaming is here to dust off those memories and turn them into playable adventures! 

Their first game lets you become the hero, adventuring alongside Paddles himself. But hold on, this isn't just a nostalgia trip. Futurum Gaming cleverly combines learning with fun.  As you and Paddles conquer challenges, you'll also be racking up $FG tokens, the game's currency that unlocks awesome in-game gear and even lets you snag real-world rewards! Parents, fret no more! Futurum prioritizes safety with top-notch parental controls. You can monitor progress and ensure a fun, secure space where your young explorers can learn and play. Get ready to team up with Paddles on an unforgettable quest – Futurum Gaming is coming soon, so buckle up!
God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 03:38:41 AM

Calling all cartoon champions! Remember those legendary days spent cheering on Paddles the huggable polar bear and his crew? Futurum Gaming is here to dust off those memories and turn them into playable adventures! 

Their first game lets you become the hero, adventuring alongside Paddles himself. But hold on, this isn't just a nostalgia trip. Futurum Gaming cleverly combines learning with fun.  As you and Paddles conquer challenges, you'll also be racking up $FG tokens, the game's currency that unlocks awesome in-game gear and even lets you snag real-world rewards! Parents, fret no more! Futurum prioritizes safety with top-notch parental controls. You can monitor progress and ensure a fun, secure space where your young explorers can learn and play. Get ready to team up with Paddles on an unforgettable quest – Futurum Gaming is coming soon, so buckle up!
I've heard of this project before and I came to a conclusion that for a gaming project to be successful it should have a unique and attractive feature In it so that people can get a differentiation. I haven't found that in this project.

If you can point out that particular unique selling proposition in this that we have missed out probably then it'll be very beneficial for us.

Bureau

Activity: 462
Merit: 273

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 04:28:50 AM

If you can point out that particular unique selling proposition in this that we have missed out probably then it'll be very beneficial for us.

These guys will never answer any queries as they are only here to spam the board and promote the gaming project. I assume they have been paid to do it and that is why the avoid having any conversation on their thread. They themselves might not be aware about the details of this gaming platform. What they are feed by the owners of the project they are using those to promote it.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 05:03:41 AM

Took a quick look at this Futurum Gaming thing's website.

Man, it literally has its tokenomics on its home page instead of doing 100% focus on what the product is actually about? (assuming that there's actually a product.)
Not saying that the project is bad, but that itself is not a good look lmao.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mitochon

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:02:50 AM

just like every other spam projects, you don't get to see any details, just some promises. I don't think this would be as lucrative as you would expect.
Jackobinto

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 01:11:06 PM

GameFi is truly the way to go. I have started only playing exclusively games with bankable tokens cause yes, might be fun and all but I need profit for my time. I just think the most important thing is to make sure the games aren’t just going to run a clickbait kinda project and players end up not getting anything from it.
Katy2000

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 06:00:55 AM

Projects like these are the major issues, what is the backing? what are the tenets? A lot of time these questions are not answered. The GameFi space is already packed with innovative projects, how exactly does this project compete in that market?
Spew Fire

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 09:42:56 AM

I would totally let my kids play this, not because of the earning capabilities but because of it might just be colorful and educative way to keep them busy. I don't think i want my kids being exposed to crypto at this young age, they are still little and obviously have the judgement capabilities of a cat, making them even easier to get scammed. so for me, i don't think this game would make it successfully in the GameFi space, children's gaming community? probably.

http://[url=https://ibb.co/d7x4rwL][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsjv64P/Screenshot-2024-05-22-113626.png[/url][/img]
Elon_gida

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 01:41:31 PM

Bring all news about GameFi to me, i love it. After the very first $1k i made playing a PVP game, there's no going back for me. whatever it is i'm playing, not harm no fear right?

────────────────────────────────────────
───────────████──███────────────────────
──────────█████─████────────────────────
────────███───███───████──███───────────
────────███───███───██████████──────────
────────███─────███───████──██──────────
─────────████───████───███──██──────────
──────────███─────██────██──██──────────
──────██████████────██──██──██──────────
─────████████████───██──██──██──────────
────███────────███──██──██──██──────────
────███─████───███──██──██──██──────────
───████─█████───██──██──██──██──────────
───██████───██──────██──────██──────────
─████████───██──────██─────███──────────
─██────██───██─────────────███──────────
─██─────███─██─────────────███──────────
─████───██████─────────────███──────────
───██───█████──────────────███──────────
────███──███───────────────███──────────
────███────────────────────███──────────
────███───────────────────███───────────
─────████────────────────███────────────
──────███────────────────███────────────
────────███─────────────███─────────────
────────████────────────██──────────────
──────────███───────────██──────────────
──────────████████████████──────────────
──────────████████████████──────────────
FortuneFollower

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 02:10:48 PM

It looks like very suspicious advertising!
Handy.Matt

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 03:45:22 PM

It looks like very suspicious advertising!

lol yeah, but what if it isn't? obviously every sector is moving to accommodate web3, and if you don't have proper knowledge on crypto it might all sound like scam to you. which is actually valid and you should be careful, my rule of thumb is: if you need to pay for it, don't. lol, funny but its a simple technique to be on the safe side.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: