Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are your holdings ready for this altcoinseason?  (Read 939 times)
Qiubell5

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 08:26:08 AM

it always depend on the coins not in the time of thier existence, even if the coin is new if it is good coins then there is a possibility that it will rise up high than the old coin, it is not about the time they are created it is about the use case and it's development and possible rise up for the future that can make more attractive in the eye of the investor's.

Of course these coins have the potential to increase in the future, especially as new coins emerge, but I think it will take time to see all of this development in the future, even if the expected profit depends on us analyzing it and how far we searching for information by knowing about the coin pact and always be careful in investing in it for the long and medium term by choosing the right altcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 08:27:01 PM

I'm feeling the pressure not to miss out on this bull run. I'm confident in my portfolio of solid coins, but I don't think they're quite cutting it. I want my investments to bring in serious wealth. I've heard about meme coins making people rich overnight, but I'm a bit wary of jumping into that arena. By the way, do you think older coins will see the biggest price surges compared to newer ones? What are your thoughts on this?
Old coins at the top have quite low risks compared to new coins which have very real risks such as gambling. When it comes to profits, it all depends on market support. Yes, new coins promise big profits, but yes, there is a big risk and you can lose all your money
This is true, old ones are at the top for a reason, people could doubt them as much as they want, but they are going to be doing better than the new ones. If people end up risking their money for a new one, then they are going to regret it, and they should not put that much risk for a return that is so doubtful.

Instead, invest into something that is not that risky, and surely won't give you a huge 10x return, but will make you a good return and you should be proud of that without anything else. That is just the way market works, and I believe that we are going to see people regret making a decision that is risky and put their money into new stuff, going with the trusted old ones will always make you a lot more money.

Their common sense is inferior to their emotions which assume they want to get rich quickly and instantly, so they seem to forget the security and risks in investing. They only think about big profits and are tempted by the offers of project developers. so they are willing to do various things to be able to buy a new coin or token that is being promoted at a cheap price and then promise to be listed on a large exchange with an opening price that is higher than the purchase price
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 10:21:21 PM

if you are in doubt you should not invest in it, after all you have to make a comparison of people who are rich because of meme coins and people who lose a lot of money because of meme coins. Old coins can rise drastically and beat new coins if there is good news or listing on a large exchange. Investment should not be based on lust or the desire to get rich quickly, because you also have to think about what if you lose a large part of your investment.

Rabata

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 11:57:46 PM

I'm feeling the pressure not to miss out on this bull run. I'm confident in my portfolio of solid coins, but I don't think they're quite cutting it. I want my investments to bring in serious wealth. I've heard about meme coins making people rich overnight, but I'm a bit wary of jumping into that arena. By the way, do you think older coins will see the biggest price surges compared to newer ones? What are your thoughts on this?
The price of any coin can increase significantly in a bull market. However, if you can't say for sure which new or old coin will increase, you can expect a good return on investment if you invest in any coin that has good fundamentals. We see that the new coins are giving good profit but all the new coins cannot survive in the market. Before investing, the investor should research well and invest. Otherwise the chances of losing will be high. Market trends can change at any time. Only new or only old coins should not be considered. I trust the top coins for long term investment but not so much trust in newer coins. However, investing in new coins for a quick profit can have high profit potential and high risk.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Godday

Activity: 1596
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 09:42:59 AM

it always depend on the coins not in the time of thier existence, even if the coin is new if it is good coins then there is a possibility that it will rise up high than the old coin, it is not about the time they are created it is about the use case and it's development and possible rise up for the future that can make more attractive in the eye of the investor's.

Of course these coins have the potential to increase in the future, especially as new coins emerge, but I think it will take time to see all of this development in the future, even if the expected profit depends on us analyzing it and how far we searching for information by knowing about the coin pact and always be careful in investing in it for the long and medium term by choosing the right altcoin.

There will be many new projects in the future that will use currently popular narratives. That means there will be more altcoin options and it will really be wise to see which projects have potential. I'm not sure projects that are popular today will remain popular next year. The bullish season hasn't started yet and many speculators say it will start in 2025. You should really invest in projects that really have strong fundamentals this year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CK485

Activity: 179
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 12:33:42 AM

There will be many new projects in the future that will use currently popular narratives. That means there will be more altcoin options and it will really be wise to see which projects have potential. I'm not sure projects that are popular today will remain popular next year. The bullish season hasn't started yet and many speculators say it will start in 2025. You should really invest in projects that really have strong fundamentals this year.

Indeed, market trends can change at any time and that is a normal activity in the market, so we have can in seeing the opportunities that exist and that will determine our luck in the future by investing to generate a lot of wealth by choosing altcoin right and looking for good and accurate information from the source even though it takes quite a long time to achieve all this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: