Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solana price predictions and developement?  (Read 450 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 10:02:13 PM

I feel like it's more about having a blockchain that people uses. If they are used for a good thing that would be lovely, BUT if they are used for something shitty that's still being used and I think that would be fine. As long as people end up with anything they can deal with, like if the volume is high, then buyers will be there and if buyers are there, even for a wrong reason, then we are going to end up with something much better in the end.

I feel like the best thing to do would be just accept the fact that some of the people in the crypto world just work on hype and trend wave, which is not ideal of course but it does make things go up. Solana is one of those coins, and I think it will go up for wrong reasons but it will still go up.

If there's money flowing on the market, Solana won't be going anywhere soon. Even if it's solely used for worthless "meme" coins. It's all about demand. If a coin has demand, it will remain popular no matter what. The past network outages didn't affect SOL's position on the market. Especially when whales are the ones keeping it afloat.

I'm yet to see if the upcoming Firedancer node client will improve the reliability of the network. It could be nothing more than hype. The crypto market behaves in many strange and bizarre ways, so expect the unexpected. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 11:17:43 PM

Recently, this solana has become very noisy because of the meme coins that made noise in the field of crypto space and were listed in the top exchanges for a short period of time. Even other crypto groups suddenly supported SOL, although they used to be NEMs supporters. Now they are in SOL because it is trending now. And when the correction entered the market a month later, the noise of the meme coins under the Solana network was suddenly silenced.

It is quiet because there is a retracement that happened in Bitcoin. It always happens when the price of Bitcoin falls, the prices of the coins that are at the top also fall, so they are also pulled down, and when the price of Bitcoin rises again, it is certain they will also be pulled up. That's just the cycle system that happens here in the crypto space.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: