Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Trading Bitcoin you should...  (Read 1171 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:55:53 AM

Simply put, anyone who already has a job that can provide a stable income in their life should not leave that job when they can trade using any method at this time. Because of this stable income, everyone can develop other jobs with various models, including trying trading after studying it for some time so that they can have the courage to continue trying with just the capital they have or with the capital obtained through a stable income. That is why existing income from any main job should not be thrown away because everyone can set aside some of it for trading capital.
Having a steady income will certainly make it easier for us to develop whatever business we want and I really agree with you, it would be better for us not to leave a job that can give us a steady income because what we get from trading cannot be guaranteed to continue to be profitable. and occasionally we may make mistakes that cause us to lose on the trades we make and with this steady income, of course this will really help us in meeting our needs when we fail in the trades we make.
Why would we though? That's the point, the question is like so simple to answer, because why would we stop getting a steady income for getting a risk that doesn't have proper reward. It's like saying " we should not stop breathing", well yeah. Many people agree with you and me, everyone keeps saying it, so why the question was even asked? In the end, I guess every question needs to be asked at times, to make sure that we are all on the same page.

I agree that steady income would be superb, because it allows us to have better investment and we would not be in a rush and we can wait for it to go up so much more. If you have steady income, you could just keep on investing more and more, eventually that will grow to a wealth for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: