Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accumulating Bitcoin or trading Bitcoin which is more wise to do.  (Read 990 times)
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 700
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2024, 04:55:13 PM

People that are asking this question, are not confused, just lost.

If you trade Bitcoin, you are risking of losing your underlying Bitcoin in a bad trade. A lot of average day people do not have the right temperament to be professional traders. An online ebook course is not going to be enough for them to outsmart the trading bots, and the professional crypto analysts.

The smartest thing they can do is buy what they can afford, and hold it.

You are right about most people not having the temperament and enough patience to be able to become traders in a market that is extremely unpredictable because along with vast knowledge, you need a lot of patience to be able to make successful trades in this market, and if someone thinks they lack any of these qualities, trading is not for them and if they still go ahead just for the experience, they will only make themselves lose money and nothing else.

Every person understands what kind of a nature they have and what qualities they posses, so it's not a question of not realizing it beforehand but it is a matter of ego, I believe, because when you know you aren't able to do something, you shouldn't do it in the first place instead of experimenting and losing money without any gains.

Magic-Money

Activity: 396
Merit: 3

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 05:51:58 AM

The first time I know about Bitcoin and what motivates me more is the number of total supply of Bitcoin no additional creation, which was 21,000,000. And Bitcoin is burning down on daily basis in respect of lost wallet device and personal death without living the private key open for relatives to have access to it or next of kin. So, I prefer buying Bitcoin little by little than to trade, trading has a very high risk involved, while holding only need to be patient.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 06:11:48 AM

For me it's both, but of course you have to do your own research first before diving in cryptocurrency world.

Accumulating Bitcoin also requires knowledge, you have to buy when it dumps to a certain point so you can have a discount rather than randomly buying. Accumulating is similar in trading Bitcoin, in spot, not in futures, because you have to DCA (dollar cost average) when you are buying. In spot trading, it's less risk because there's no liquidation unlike in futures. All you have to do is to buy low and sell high to make profits.
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 02:16:32 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2024, 04:31:06 PM by Barikui1

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world right now and a lot of people has developed interest in it.

A lot of people are also confused on whether to accumulate and hold as many as possible or to start trading it.
Bitcoin will grow more bigger and stronger as the day goes by, people who had opportunity to invest in it 10 years ago and never did are regretting it till date, accumulating as many Bitcoin as possible will be the must wise thing someone will do than trading it.

Am not saying those that trade Bitcoin are not making it big but accumulating Bitcoin is a lifetime investment and it will be more profitable.
So don't be confused anymore accurate as many Bitcoin as possible and hold on to it.

Hey bro, why are you asking a question you already knows the answer? You know how trading might be, and it's definitely a no go area especially for a newbie, so why are you asking which one is more wiser to do? when you knows that it's more easier to be a holder than being a trader, because even a newbie investors can hold effectively, as long as he or her has a source of income and an emergency funds which will definitely keeps him or her going in funding his or her daily lives.

But as for trading, in as much as it looks really enticing base on the profit you stand a chance of making daily, you might lose a very huge amount of money in a very short period of time, that's why it's very much advisable for only veterans, because for a newbie to get involved in trading without having the required technical knowledge on how to navigate his or her way successfully in the market, it's definitely going to end in regret, so holding is way more easier than trading, but if you are actually good in trading, you might think otherwise, because it's really feels good to be a profitable trader.

Baki202

Activity: 336
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 02:01:47 PM

For me it's both, but of course you have to do your own research first before diving in cryptocurrency world.

Accumulating Bitcoin also requires knowledge, you have to buy when it dumps to a certain point so you can have a discount rather than randomly buying. Accumulating is similar in trading Bitcoin, in spot, not in futures, because you have to DCA (dollar cost average) when you are buying. In spot trading, it's less risk because there's no liquidation unlike in futures. All you have to do is to buy low and sell high to make profits.

Both are profitable, but they also carry danger, therefore the choice must be taken after conducting independent study. It will also be aided by hearing feedback from all parties. People always want to avoid the stress of having to do study before making a decision, but without research, it would be very difficult to enjoy bitcoin investing.Both are profitable, but they also carry danger, therefore the choice must be taken after conducting independent study. It will also be aided by hearing feedback from all parties. People always want to avoid the stress of having to do study before making a decision, yet without research, it is very impossible to enjoy investing.

Building up is much simpler, particularly if you want to hang onto it. It's only for you to add to the ones you already have; you need to have a thorough understanding of market analysis if you want to dive deeper into trading. Additionally, if it's accumulating, you may always purchase it at a discount. In addition, spot is less hazardous than futures, and even with futures, you can always adjust your take-profit, stop-loss, and other settings to lower risk.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 02:47:50 PM

The first time I know about Bitcoin and what motivates me more is the number of total supply of Bitcoin no additional creation, which was 21,000,000. And Bitcoin is burning down on daily basis in respect of lost wallet device and personal death without living the private key open for relatives to have access to it or next of kin. So, I prefer buying Bitcoin little by little than to trade, trading has a very high risk involved, while holding only need to be patient.

It can be done at the same time, actually, because I'm doing it at the same time. Even with other cryptos, I also do it, just that the majority is in crypto, just a little bit in Bitcoin. I can only see more ROI from my capital in crypto or altcoins as long as it is at the top, and I am sure I can give a good profit.

I can't actually separate those two, because that's really the best way: long-term holdings and day trading, so that somehow we have a profit from time to time to also be able to dca the coins that we also want to accumulate.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 03:30:21 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world right now and a lot of people has developed interest in it.

A lot of people are also confused on whether to accumulate and hold as many as possible or to start trading it.
Bitcoin will grow more bigger and stronger as the day goes by, people who had opportunity to invest in it 10 years ago and never did are regretting it till date, accumulating as many Bitcoin as possible will be the must wise thing someone will do than trading it.

Am not saying those that trade Bitcoin are not making it big but accumulating Bitcoin is a lifetime investment and it will be more profitable.
So don't be confused anymore accurate as many Bitcoin as possible and hold on to it.

There will be satisfactory results if we continue to invest in crypto, one of which is Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is very suitable as a long-term investment, it cannot be denied that its value has continued to increase from its initial launch until now.  Even though some people prefer to trade Bitcoin for short periods of time, investing in Bitcoin can minimize the risks, and can even provide high returns if they are able to hold it for a long period of time.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
uswa56

Activity: 854
Merit: 211

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:36:30 PM

It can be done at the same time, actually, because I'm doing it at the same time. Even with other cryptos, I also do it, just that the majority is in crypto, just a little bit in Bitcoin. I can only see more ROI from my capital in crypto or altcoins as long as it is at the top, and I am sure I can give a good profit.

I can't actually separate those two, because that's really the best way: long-term holdings and day trading, so that somehow we have a profit from time to time to also be able to dca the coins that we also want to accumulate.
These two things can indeed be done simultaneously if we have the skills to do so, as you do in trading a number of other cryptocurrencies to make a profit, but we must really understand well the assets we are trading and don't just throw them away. funds on types of altcoins that have no potential will be able to gain profits.

If you can't separate these two things, it would be better for you to start focusing on one side first so you don't make mistakes that could cause you to lose the investment or trade you make. I think long-term ownership will make it easier for us to make a profit compared to doing Daily trading requires us to always focus on analyzing the market to be able to make a profit on the trades we make.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: