Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think US Paypal Users would be interested in buying cryptocurrency?  (Read 149 times)
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 05:14:47 PM

i don't think anyone here should be recommending to buy crypto off paypal - it's a surveillance platform for the state to extort you & control your life

paypal is part of the problem

if you want to be part of the solution - use P2P exchanges, swap sites (no kyc), atomic swaps. check out kycnot.me - there's plenty of options
I'm not familiar with PayPal usage, neither I'm I from the US, but from what I can make out from this thread, I believe that PayPal, requires their customers KYC, so I believe that most Bitcoin holders and buyers will not like to purchase it through them, because of the US government constant interference into crypto affairs. If buying Bitcoin through PayPal can not guarantee privacy for it's customers, something that most Bitcoin users desires, then I think that core bitcoiners might not buy through PayPal. Although it's good that there are more options to buy Bitcoin, it's good for it's adoption.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x