Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you successfully influenced someone to invest in bitcoin ?  (Read 1519 times)
krishnaverma (OP)
hacker

Activity: 1344
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 10:29:21 AM

No.  All Crypto, including BTC, is highly speculative.  I would never recommend anything this volatile to anyone as an investment.
Buy you are yourself involved with it. What about sharing own experience with others and then letting them choose their action with crypto based on their judgment.

Princess Leah

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 11:37:20 AM

Some members of my family never believed in Bitcoin, they didnt understand what volatility means since they've didn't make proper research about Bitcoin to know it's concepts, therefore they feel they don't see any need to invest in something that would drop in price and make them lose their money, I tried severally to convince them but it was a wasted effort.

Well, during the 3rd quater of last year I tried convincing my younger cousin but he refused to give me listening ears, saying Bitcoin is a scam and he'll rather stake his money in bet9ja (a betting company in my country) I was so amazed by his reply and didn't bother to convince him anymore, since he was giving deaf ears to my advice concerning  Bitcoin.

After some months he gambled with his school fees, lost part of it and asked me to loan him some money, I was so disappointed when I discovered why he needed the loan but didn't hesitate to loan him since it involves his fees, he was very suprised and asked how I was able to loan him about a 100k in my local currency without hesitation and my reply was Bitcoin of course, to cut long story short that was how I convinced him to learn about Bitcoin, he later bought and I believe he'll be holding currently.
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 01:51:04 PM

No.  All Crypto, including BTC, is highly speculative.  I would never recommend anything this volatile to anyone as an investment.
Buy you are yourself involved with it. What about sharing own experience with others and then letting them choose their action with crypto based on their judgment.
I think he was afraid of the risks, namely that people would blame him when it didn't turn out the way they expected. So far, I have never directly invited someone to invest in crypto, but I have only explained the advantages and disadvantages they can get. I also emphasize that they do independent research so that they understand how this investment works, so that they are ready to bear the respective risks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 01:56:53 PM

Recently uncle sent me an invitation on telegram to join Hamster tapping game. First I got confused and thought that this is scam or he clicked somewhere and now is hacked. Later he called me asked to join under his ref. link. He told me that this game is a better way to spend time, than solving crosswords (he is already retired). He though it was just a game, that promises to give "some crypto later". I have explained him some basics and gave few link to read about crypto. I cant say that I have influenced him to invest (I have warned him about risks), but I better call it that I have introduced him to a more wider world of crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 02:01:05 PM

I most definitely did and there were some happy faces primarily thanks to altcoins though(Not BTC) sometime back in 2017. Personally, I earned a lot more profit from BTC when compared to altcoins, but it was the reverse for them.

The 2017 ICO gold rush helped me and them earn decent chunks of cash. It's a lot easier these days to convince people to look into BTC and other popular cryptocurrencies for obvious reasons.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 08:56:45 PM

Recently uncle sent me an invitation on telegram to join Hamster tapping game. First I got confused and thought that this is scam or he clicked somewhere and now is hacked. Later he called me asked to join under his ref. link. He told me that this game is a better way to spend time, than solving crosswords (he is already retired). He though it was just a game, that promises to give "some crypto later". I have explained him some basics and gave few link to read about crypto. I cant say that I have influenced him to invest (I have warned him about risks), but I better call it that I have introduced him to a more wider world of crypto.
Not really that shocking that hamster combat did really make that hype on which even into my local country page did really flood out tons of post not only just that limited to hamster but also in other tapping games.
Same as on the situation you have pointed out on which my niece asked me about the game and currently now tapping up some games but didnt know about what crypto is all about. This is why i did make out
some simple explanation that she could be able to understand at least and later on did really make out some more questions on which i had explained everything that i could but of course just
like on what you have said that explaining up the risks included into it would really be that recommended or something that you must not forget.

I would really be just that interested on making up some explaination to close friends or loved ones or relatives but of course you shouldnt really be giving out any guarantees
that they could make money so that you wont really be getting  blamed in the end.

Dailyscript

Activity: 224
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 09:22:43 PM

It is wrong to influence someone to Buy Bitcoin out of his own will. It is not like preaching the gospel or something that one must compulsory do. Bitcoin is a matter of choice and preparation. Yeah, we can share the good news with people around us or speak about the ideas and knowledge we have gained ever since we started our journey. That's cool because you are trying to share you experience which may make someone convinced to ask you how to get started without you talking about investment to them literally.

Don't forget that if you influence someone to join you in Bitcoin investment you have to be prepared to guide the person at all times because if anything goes wrong in the investment they will blame you for everything. You cannot convince someone who is not financially strong to invest, if you do the person will blame you for making him suffer whenever there is a loss or unsuccessful investment.

HelliumZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 190

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 09:57:28 PM

Have you successfully influenced someone to invest in bitcoin ?  What was the final result, did they thank you later for this ?
I have not personally encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin but I have always suggested to them that investing in Bitcoin is inherently risky and if you want to invest alone then do your research first and then plan your investment. If someone invests as I say and faces loss instead of profit, he will of course give me a plain for this loss which seems unbearable to me, so I do not suggest or motivate anyone in this matter for now.

Nothingtodo

Activity: 322
Merit: 125

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 11:30:40 PM

Have you successfully influenced someone to invest in bitcoin ?  What was the final result, did they thank you later for this ?
Of course I have encouraged a few people to invest in Bitcoin including a large number of my close relatives. My sister's husband was advised by me to invest in bitcoins and he invested and held $2000 in bitcoins as advised. But I requested him to know the cautionary risks well before investing.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: