Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (HAVE) 100 USDT (NEED) PayPal  (Read 135 times)
Zerxes_Prime (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 04:00:07 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2024, 11:56:08 PM by Zerxes_Prime

I have usdt 100 and would like to receive $100 Paypal Friends & Family only. Can also do btc, Fees are paid on your end. Telegram @zerxes_prime
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 04:16:34 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2024, 11:58:09 PM by terrific

Friends & Family only.
Why not talk to your real friends and family and it might be someone has the paypal money that you can pay for them through uSDT?
Even if you use an escrow here, Paypal transactions are irreversible and it's possible that this deal won't pushthrough.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Zerxes_Prime (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:24:00 PM

None of my friends or family even know what USDT is. USDT is also irreversible so I don't get your point
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 12:00:17 AM

None of my friends or family even know what USDT is. USDT is also irreversible so I don't get your point
I stand to be corrected, I mean that PayPal transactions are reversible and there's a possibility that whoever you deal with will alter the transaction and contact Paypal that a transaction happened without his consent and it should be refunded. And on your end, that money will be taken away, that's my concern and you lose that 100 USDT without having any refund as it's the irreversible.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Zerxes_Prime (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:13:56 PM

Can Moderators please move the post to currency exchange
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:21:25 PM

Can Moderators please move the post to currency exchange
You can move it on your own, look at the move topic at the bottom left side of this thread or post of mine.
You'll see it and then press and do the rest of moving it to the currency exchange as you wish. You don't need to make a new thread for that.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Zerxes_Prime (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:33:48 PM

Oh! Thanks!
betabitch

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 09:50:40 PM

Do you need to sell all 100 USDT in one transaction or could pay you for 40 or 50 first? Using PayPal
FrogTalk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 03:41:51 PM

Paypal accounts can accept Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. *(And PPUSD or whatever their proprietary paypal shitcoin is called) Why not just swap the USDT to one of those, I would recommend litecoin, and send it to your paypal. Then paypal can convert your crypto into paypal balance, in whichever fiat currency you prefer. The fees for conversion from USDT to Litecoin should be pocket change, and then sending litecoin is generally free or pennies. Paypal charges you a fee for conversion to your balance, and I'm not sure what it is exactly. But everything I've converted its been 99 cents. thats been for amounts less than 30$. I assume its prolly a couple dollars for an amount of 100. But maybe not, idk. Either way, this makes a lot more sense then a risky trade.

Also, why would the person doing the trade have to pay for the fees? I was under the impression it was kind of a rule of thumb that digital dollars that can't be spent hardly anywhere are worth less than american green back money that spends everywhere. Hence why things like selling a gift card means your only gonna get 60 bux for a 100$ giftcard. No one is going to trade you 100$ for 100$ in crypto that they have to pay 5$ in fees to receive, and even more to convert it it into fiat money that you can actually spend.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1246
Merit: 477

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 05:54:35 AM

Do you need to sell all 100 USDT in one transaction or could pay you for 40 or 50 first? Using PayPal
How is that going to make a difference, instead you have to pay more fee if you are going to make more transactions than only 1. So, I prefer to the op that he should buy some other crypto as he aforementioned he could also accept BTC. I am not a user of Paypal (regular one) so I suggest if the fee is high in swapping the USDT into BTC then the OP is left with only one option.

He can do p2p buy and sell, I suggest him to move his 100 USDT on Binance or some other exchange allowing us p2p and sell the 100 USDT and receive the 100USD on his Paypal or receive 100$ of BTC in his Paypal. As p2p tx of crypto can be done on PayPal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: