Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:46:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we do to make Bitcoin hit $100k  (Read 928 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 05:57:40 AM

I have always been thinking about what we could do to make Bitcoin hit a tremendous amount.

Is there anything we could do??
Keep buying mate that is what you have to do  and actually all of us must to push big investors buying or else
they will be late in the  party as we also knew how big the part of whales in this market and while we are (small investors)
giving part yet whales will always be the big player.

I have always been thinking about what we could do to make Bitcoin hit a tremendous amount.

The only thing you can do is buy as much Bitcoin as you can afford and then save it until the price of Bitcoin has reached or passed the $100k mark. Bitcoin value cycle is always based on supply and demand, you cannot drive Bitcoin price movements instantly without the help of whales. Bitcoin has been proven to be able to survive negative storms and viruses generated by people or groups who oppose Bitcoin. Your level of confidence in Bitcoin price growth can be channeled through a profitable process, you can collect Bitcoin depending on the strategy used so far in preparation for welcoming the new ATH.

this is all what we should do ,  hope everyone will comply as we need this badly in our time now that we
have the halving here yet waiting for the best result.

ThemePen

Activity: 798
Merit: 704

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 06:25:51 AM

I believe if there's something we have to do just to see Bitcoin hit any amount we want I think we would have done it a long time ago even before the halving. You can't beat the market movement to where you want it other than hope and even pray if you feel like because I don't think you can do anything other than have patience just like you're waiting for a bus at the bus station.
Is a gradual process even if some of us want it to be very fast to get to $100k and I don't see why we should be in a hurry, since Bitcoin is here to stay I believe it will get past that $100k. The main thing you should be concerned about is how to get your investment right on track that's if you haven't started yet.
I think it is pointless to try to control Bitcoin price. Market decides what happens and we just have to wait and see. It is like we are waiting for bus it will come when it comes. Some people want Bitcoin to reach $100k quickly but there is no need to hurry. What matters most is that Bitcoin will be around for long time and I believe it will eventually reach that price. Well instead of worrying about when it will happen we should focus on making good investment choices and have good plans. If we are patient and make good decisions we will be ready for Bitcoin success in  long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 602
Merit: 426

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 08:14:08 AM

I believe if there's something we have to do just to see Bitcoin hit any amount we want I think we would have done it a long time ago even before the halving. You can't beat the market movement to where you want it other than hope and even pray if you feel like because I don't think you can do anything other than have patience just like you're waiting for a bus at the bus station.
Is a gradual process even if some of us want it to be very fast to get to $100k and I don't see why we should be in a hurry, since Bitcoin is here to stay I believe it will get past that $100k. The main thing you should be concerned about is how to get your investment right on track that's if you haven't started yet.
I think it is pointless to try to control Bitcoin price. Market decides what happens and we just have to wait and see. It is like we are waiting for bus it will come when it comes. Some people want Bitcoin to reach $100k quickly but there is no need to hurry. What matters most is that Bitcoin will be around for long time and I believe it will eventually reach that price. Well instead of worrying about when it will happen we should focus on making good investment choices and have good plans. If we are patient and make good decisions we will be ready for Bitcoin success in  long run.

I think that if the expectations are high on Bitcoin price reaching $100k we forget to appreciate where Bitcoin price has reached and how better it has been compared to other coins and the major part of it as investors and traders we'll forget those things because we're concentrating on the price to get to where we want, that's greed working and it will make us not to have that patience we had before the expectation.
We can never be satisfied even if Bitcoin price hit the greatest ATH, we still want more. Ever since it got the the new ATH I was expecting it to get to $85-90k+ and I also forgot about the corrections that had to take place, so what's happening to the OP is desperation to see the market price hitting his preferred Bitcoin amount and I feel he's not monitoring his investment that's if he has one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 09:27:20 AM

I think that if the expectations are high on Bitcoin price reaching $100k we forget to appreciate where Bitcoin price has reached and how better it has been compared to other coins and the major part of it as investors and traders we'll forget those things because we're concentrating on the price to get to where we want, that's greed working and it will make us not to have that patience we had before the expectation.
We can never be satisfied even if Bitcoin price hit the greatest ATH, we still want more. Ever since it got the the new ATH I was expecting it to get to $85-90k+ and I also forgot about the corrections that had to take place, so what's happening to the OP is desperation to see the market price hitting his preferred Bitcoin amount and I feel he's not monitoring his investment that's if he has one.

You are absolutely right sir but you don't have to generalize it as greed cause not everyone is desperate about Bitcoin hitting $100k, most people are anticipating however, this is like most persons company i mean where there stomach and wealth lies on so they ought to be positive about it but the rate at which they are anticipating about Bitcoin hitting $100k is amazing me but the truth still remains that no matter how we try and no matter the level of desperation and anticipation it can never make Bitcoin get to a new ATH rather it will at it appropriate time and I will advise people to relax and keep on accumulating as much as possible instead of hoping on something that is beyond our imagination and control.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Lidger

Activity: 182
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 04:27:38 PM

My suggestion would be that you hold bitcoins instead of selling them, and if everyone who is a bitcoin investor like you buys more than they sell, the price of bitcoins will definitely hit $100k. When selling is high and buying is low in the market, the price of the product will naturally decrease. We have to rely on Bitcoin and then conduct investment activities. If we are too volatile with the investment and take various steps to sell that investment, the market will not go that high.

When there is positive news in the market, investors usually gain confidence and hold their investments based on that confidence, which is why it is seen that the price of Bitcoin gradually increases at that time. So hold the investment as much as you have in Bitcoin and keep it consistent and hope that Bitcoin fulfills your expectations.

Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 215

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 06:02:25 PM

It's expected that we make investments or advertise bitcoin more to people or try as much as possible to attract investors to buy more bitcoin to help increase the price of bitcoin but naturally I see bitcoin has its own ways of operation and we have not power over it, even though we might try to influence the price a little bitcoin it will still experience a price correction which for me shows that bitcoin naturally rules itself, so all we have to do is have patience and remain in the market and when the due time comes it will surely reach the 100kish price.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:16:38 PM

My suggestion would be that you hold bitcoins instead of selling them, and if everyone who is a bitcoin investor like you buys more than they sell, the price of bitcoins will definitely hit $100k. When selling is high and buying is low in the market, the price of the product will naturally decrease. We have to rely on Bitcoin and then conduct investment activities. If we are too volatile with the investment and take various steps to sell that investment, the market will not go that high.

When there is positive news in the market, investors usually gain confidence and hold their investments based on that confidence, which is why it is seen that the price of Bitcoin gradually increases at that time. So hold the investment as much as you have in Bitcoin and keep it consistent and hope that Bitcoin fulfills your expectations.
When the demand of buying bitcoin is high, btc price will certainly create a good increase, unlike if a lot would prefer to sell and only few will manage to buy and hold, then expect that bitcoin price would stay plummeting. The law of supply and demand is very vital with bitcoin, the reason why we should keep increasing its  purchasing demand so that bitcoin price in return will move according to what we are working in a plan.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███