Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 02:15:07 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitVaulty: 1st wallet with Native Timelocks over Multisig  (Read 470 times)
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 7383

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 03:43:04 PM

If that sounds like a worthwhile trade, let me know, and I’ll send you a scheduling link for the interview, which will last around 60 minutes.
This sounds like a good idea but is this going to be video/audio interview, and do we need to share any personal details or not?
Many people in this forum care about their privacy, but I guess it would be easier to find someone with more relaxed rules.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitVaulty (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 06:25:22 PM
Merited by dkbit98 (1)

Thanks. you can just do it on audio while leaving a private email like protonmail. we don't need any other data.

write to hi@bitvaulty.com and i'll share the link for you to book the interview
leebtc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 12:30:17 PM

Very cool. Congratulations on working on this!
We cannot have enough FOSS wallet projects!

Noob Q:
- Is your business model going to be similar to that of Liana Wallet?
- Everyone and their mother always argues timelocks are bad bc it's not tested, it could create security risks etc, what's your take?
BitVaulty (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 10:59:25 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2024, 11:21:30 PM by BitVaulty

Thanks.

Very good questions.

As the first Bitcoin wallet with native timelocks + multisig we prefer to follow a B2B2C business model, to make it spread quicker as a plugin/integration into existing wallets either SWs or HWs while also catering directly to individuals. That's different from the Liana model.

Regarding the technology, BitVaulty utilizes only what has already been consolidated and remains commonly used so far.

We don't use taproot so our technological setup is made only of duly tested / previously available op-codes with many years of validation, this way not introducing any risk for our customers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: