Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:48:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LuxChain - Ultra-Fast, Decentralized, EVM-Compatible PoW Layer 1  (Read 375 times)
PowChain (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:40:27 AM

Uniswap Listing in 1 Hour! 🚀

$LUX will be listed on Uniswap today at 9:00 UTC, paired with ETH. The team will use some leftover swap coins to provide liquidity. They will also add $30k to $40k worth of ETH to the liquidity pool, which will be locked for 3 months.

🔥 3 million coins will be burned after the listing, and the bridge will be enabled shortly after. #LuxChain #Crypto #Uniswap #ETH
xue000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 05:32:12 AM

This is a fraudulent PoW development team. The project lacks ethics and credibility, deceiving all the miners without making any token payment or swap. I have been a miner for over a month, losing $1,000 and receiving worthless META. I didn't get the promised 1:1 swap from META to the new LUX. I feel this project is doomed to fail. Angry Angry Angry
PowChain (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:33:03 AM

This is a fraudulent PoW development team. The project lacks ethics and credibility, deceiving all the miners without making any token payment or swap. I have been a miner for over a month, losing $1,000 and receiving worthless META. I didn't get the promised 1:1 swap from META to the new LUX. I feel this project is doomed to fail. Angry Angry Angry
Swap was open for 1 week. Where were you during the swap time?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: