Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies should be forewarned.  (Read 362 times)
Odusko

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 03:45:45 PM

For me the best way to go about this wallet connection to airdrops site is to have a separate wallet for your airdrop bounties and have a private other wallet that is never connected to the airdrop and when you receive your rewards from the airdrop job you can then transfer it to your own normal wallet  for safe keeping, so that even when your airdrop wallet get comprised, you still have nothing to loose Se at the end of the day.

Available
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 840
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 04:11:43 PM

Those of us who are new members and participants in various giveaway campaigns including Bounty Campaign, Air Drop Campaign should be careful in advance not to connect their wallets to these AirDrop Campaign websites. Many times such airdrop projects come in the market who conduct the airdrop campaign only to cheat. Those campaigns usually offer users a substantial amount of virtual money by completing simple tasks that require the user to connect their important wallet to their website to withdraw. All these new members did not understand the deception of the fraudsters and connected their wallets to the websites of those fraudsters, but it was seen that the user lost all the money deposited in his wallet in a moment. And until he disconnects the wallet from that website, access to the wallet remains with those fraudsters. 

So before getting greedy and connecting my wallet, I must think about which website I am connecting my wallet to and whether I am risking my money there.
This is a good reminder and a good advice to the newbies, but sis you know that most newbies will not work with this advice?

Most of these newbies that are doing bounties and Airdrops are here for bounties and Airdrops, they only have the orientation of bounties by who ever introduced them to this forum which is why they usually fall for scam because they are not here to learn and they take all the risks even those that didn’t worth taking.

To those newbies that can take the advice, note that bounties are actually good sometimes and they do pay if the project do well, but 80% others new bounties are fake and scams, and there is no enough traffic in the bounty section like before that’s why bounties are not more well done in this forum.
As a newbie, stop wasting your time on bounties and Airdrops, learn Bitcoin and crypto and look for capital to invest and enjoy letter.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Dunamisx

Activity: 882
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 06:33:51 PM

Those of us who are new members and participants in various giveaway campaigns including Bounty Campaign, Air Drop Campaign should be careful in advance not to connect their wallets to these AirDrop Campaign websites.

On this forum, scam is not moderated, if you engage with anything with a third party or website through this forum is at your own risk, many have been dupped from their asset through the hunt for some of these altcoins, tokens and airdrops, you need to think twice before accepting any offer or make sure you know everything concerning the project offer to be true, if not, verify or forfeit such.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Issa56

Activity: 1400
Merit: 911

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:06:29 PM

So before getting greedy and connecting my wallet, I must think about which website I am connecting my wallet to and whether I am risking my money there.
If you are the type that participates in all this airdrops and bounty, if you want to connect a wallet to any website, make sure you make use of a new wallet. It's not difficult to create a wallet, make sure you don't use the wallet that your investment is in, because if you end up connecting a wallet to a website that you are having coins in, then automatically you are giving owners of the website access to your wallet, and they can easily move out everything that you are having in the wallet, but if you create a new wallet, then if they want to scam you, there is nothing in the wallet, so their mission won't be successful.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kristiyana

Activity: 210
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:12:35 PM

There are many new members who may not know about these things and who should definitely know about these things. 

Those of us who are new members and participants in various giveaway campaigns including Bounty Campaign, Air Drop Campaign should be careful in advance not to connect their wallets to these AirDrop Campaign websites. Many times such airdrop projects come in the market who conduct the airdrop campaign only to cheat. Those campaigns usually offer users a substantial amount of virtual money by completing simple tasks that require the user to connect their important wallet to their website to withdraw. All these new members did not understand the deception of the fraudsters and connected their wallets to the websites of those fraudsters, but it was seen that the user lost all the money deposited in his wallet in a moment. And until he disconnects the wallet from that website, access to the wallet remains with those fraudsters. 

This topic reminds me about a newbie who connected his wallet address in a site that he don't even know how trusted and reliable the site is, right now as i speak he's finding it difficult to access his wallet. that is the common mistake most newbie normally make, they keep reading threads from high ranked members about conducting a deep research before making any investment, or before participating in any project, but most of them always ignore due to been curious to get profit.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 700

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:19:55 PM

Let me just correct a little impression so that other persons will understand, website cannot have an access to your wallet address to the extent of withdrawing your money because you show your address to the public when they can locally have an access to your wallet address it is when you feel a form that I have to deal with your email address or you expose your seed phrase for them that is only when they can equally have an access to your wallet address.

For the aspect of scam investment platform new beings or beginners always being a victim of that because they already looking for a place that will be more easier for them to benefit or to profit so when they are not informed properly they must be a victim to that.

So what I'm saying is that it is the beginners that always been a victim of scammers because they are not well informed that is why any platform that you found yourself both a beginner and an old experience investor we should do make sure that we carry out a proper research function so that we will not be a victim to any scam

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1058

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 11:33:24 PM

This advice has been so available for a very long time but some greedy newbies actually do neglect the advice and do their wishes which do no actually end well. Since there'll always be newbies, there'll always be these kind of advices.

Most people are poor, they choose money over security and privacy.
Poverty might not be the only cause, also ignorance and greed have some roles in there.

Now the question is, how important are security and privacy if they didn't even have enough money to survive? they know the risk, but they don't have any option.
I quite understand the perspective you are coming from. It's not easy from the third world countries I must confess. In search of money, every thing including privacy is sold out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Essential10

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 07:09:44 AM

A cautionary message for all, new or old, is to not skip this topic. Newbies to the crypto currency sector tend to make the most mistakes, OP, the things you mentioned are that newbies tend to go down the wrong path with little experience. By joining various airdrop sites they link their important wallets without realizing it, scammers take the opportunity and from there customers get cheated. The number of scams on websites has increased these days and no matter which website you use, you must be careful to store and keep all your access safe.

doomloop

Activity: 2310
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 10:15:54 AM

Although this has been said and discussed hundreds of times in the past and the same section, I believe it's a topic worth being read by every newbie visiting this section of the forum because you are right that airdrop scams are a widely spreading means of scammers scamming newbies who are bounty hunting over the internet and such newbies are mostly vulnerable because they don't have much knowledge about these things and they might connect their wallets and accounts that have money to any website which promises huge returns to them.

X, formerly Twitter, is full of such scams. You can often see scammers having verified handles posting airdrops with suspicious links that might impersonate a project website but will have some difference that only an experienced person can identify and newbies wouldn't even notice and they might connect their wallets and give their credentials to these scammers just to get an airdrop which is not even real.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 11:44:15 AM

Now the question is, how important are security and privacy if they didn't even have enough money to survive? they know the risk, but they don't have any option.
This prevention is for someone who has coins in his main wallet, not some poor folks who doesn't even have enough money to survive, talkless of acquiring crypto currency and storing it in their wallets.

Secondly, this is a second layer of protection since these airdrops are only associated with exchange wallets and not decentralized wallets. Your valuable coins should never even be left in a centralized exchange in the first place. Using a  notable decentralized wallet like electrum, blue wallet and sparrow from the inception for coins storage removes you from being a candidate of such crypto theft.

Finally, as you're using a decentralized wallet, don't forget not to store your seed phrases or private keys online, be careful with then add you're good. Keep it safe offline and remember the phase "not your keys, not your coins".

Lidger (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 02:49:18 PM

Before joining any campaign or airdrops, you should make sure that the site is verified or not a phishing site and then join.  Such untoward incidents are common these days and many people's wallets being compromised is not a new thing.  It should be remembered that the security of the wallet is entirely their own responsibility and it is not possible to blame anyone else if it is compromised from an anonymous phishing site.  Therefore, before working, it must be carefully scrutinized.
I think if the user thinks he should join the airdrop campaign and he connects the wallet and then joins then I would advise him to connect a wallet to their website which has no previous transactions or any dollars in that wallet or There are no others left. User can use this method for one time use only or to participate in such campaigns. If the user connects to such a wallet website then that site cannot cheat him.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 266
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 03:24:33 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2024, 03:34:48 PM by cryptoWODL

Before joining any campaign or airdrops, you should make sure that the site is verified or not a phishing site and then join.  Such untoward incidents are common these days and many people's wallets being compromised is not a new thing.  It should be remembered that the security of the wallet is entirely their own responsibility and it is not possible to blame anyone else if it is compromised from an anonymous phishing site.  Therefore, before working, it must be carefully scrutinized.
I think if the user thinks he should join the airdrop campaign and he connects the wallet and then joins then I would advise him to connect a wallet to their website which has no previous transactions or any dollars in that wallet or There are no others left. User can use this method for one time use only or to participate in such campaigns. If the user connects to such a wallet website then that site cannot cheat him.
Are you knowingly asking those users to step into the trap? Whether you have assets in your wallet or not, why would you knowingly link your wallet to an illegal website? Maybe such words will make many new users dare to connect their wallet to the wrong website.

You can say that whether you have assets in your wallet or not you will never connect your wallet to the wrong website even if it asks to do so in case of airdrops or bounties. Most people get fooled when airdropping because they enter the link provided in the airdrop and connect to the phishing site with the seed phrase of their wallet. A vivid example of such an experience myself was a few years back when I used to bounty and also have an affinity for airdrops. While airdropping I unknowingly connected my trust wallet to a phishing site and within minutes $46 worth of tokens disappeared from my trust wallet. When a fraudster steals that token from my wallet, the trust wallet gets a notification that the token has been sent from my wallet, but I didn't send the token myself. Maybe many people like me are fooled like this so everyone should check if the site you connect your wallet to is a phishing site while airdropping.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 04:00:56 PM

that's why you always set up a burn wallet when you want to connect to a new crypto website, because the burn wallet will be used once in the campaign to receive the rewards they promised. setting up a burn wallet can prevent unwanted access to our main wallet, because it is that wallet that is connected to the website, not our main wallet. only then when the reward has reached the burn wallet can we transfer it to our main wallet and then we can throw away the burn wallet. this method is the safest way to participate in campaigns or bounties without needing to connect to our main wallet.

Obim34

Activity: 266
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 04:14:48 PM

Before joining any campaign or airdrops, you should make sure that the site is verified or not a phishing site and then join.  Such untoward incidents are common these days and many people's wallets being compromised is not a new thing.  It should be remembered that the security of the wallet is entirely their own responsibility and it is not possible to blame anyone else if it is compromised from an anonymous phishing site.  Therefore, before working, it must be carefully scrutinized.
Are you knowingly asking those users to step into the trap? Whether you have assets in your wallet or not, why would you knowingly link your wallet to an illegal website? Maybe such words will make many new users dare to connect their wallet to the wrong website.

You can say that whether you have assets in your wallet or not you will never connect your wallet to the wrong website even if it asks to do so in case of airdrops or bounties. Most people get fooled when airdropping because they enter the link provided in the airdrop and connect to the phishing site with the seed phrase of their wallet. A vivid example of such an experience myself was a few years back when I used to bounty and also have an affinity for airdrops. While airdropping I unknowingly connected my trust wallet to a phishing site and within minutes $46 worth of tokens disappeared from my trust wallet. When a fraudster steals that token from my wallet, the trust wallet gets a notification that the token has been sent from my wallet, but I didn't send the token myself. Maybe many people like me are fooled like this so everyone should check if the site you connect your wallet to is a phishing site while airdropping.
There is no need for this, moreover I never read anywhere in the thread OP talked about advising people to still connect their wallet fully knowing the airdrop or site is a scam, even as an advice to newbie I also believe as humans they have common sense, you can't tell or advice a person to deep his hands into fire and he does it, knowing fully that the site is a scam the next move is to avoid it nothing more.

Participating in bounties or airdrop is not a wrong thing depending on the user choice, no matter how scam like it is currently, I still see people join in bounties and why are known/reputable members in the forum still managing those campaigns, it pays only that it may or does not give much profits like before. The actual step is to not link or expose our wallets that contains tokens, Bitcoin or any form of currency as to not fall victim to scam.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AYOBA

Activity: 294
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:48:40 PM

There are many new members who may not know about these things and who should definitely know about these things. 

The main problems of newbie once they just heard about the any new Airdrop campaign or bounties campaign, the only thing that they will begin looks for is how to start they don't wait to get proper clarification about the Airdrop campaign or bounties campaign. That's why most newbies normally fall into vistim fo connected wallet and so ever, with the way things are going current that so  many websites only created that that can cheat on people's. Is not even adviceble to join any Airdrop campaign or bounties campaign with any investigation is good verify for to know either is legit ot not to avoid the scammers.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 07:49:20 PM

The main problems of newbie once they just heard about the any new Airdrop campaign or bounties campaign, the only thing that they will begin looks for is how to start they don't wait to get proper clarification about the Airdrop campaign or bounties campaign. That's why most newbies normally fall into vistim fo connected wallet and so ever, with the way things are going current that so  many websites only created that that can cheat on people's. Is not even adviceble to join any Airdrop campaign or bounties campaign with any investigation is good verify for to know either is legit ot not to avoid the scammers.
Who can differentiate between legit and scam? Only few can boldly points out the facts and differences. Newbies needs to learn because they stand a chance and also as target for scammers. They channel their energy to newbies and they ensure they entrapped most of them with scamming projects that are not real. We've been through all these scamming projects and it's definitely unbalance to continue keeping high expectations and hopes on these projects. We should stay low and become extremely careful.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Asiska02

Activity: 840
Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 08:54:38 PM

Most people are poor, they choose money over security and privacy.

Being poor was not their fault but neglecting security of their wallet and even losing little funds they have in them is a choice and if they continue to live like that, they’ll still live a poor life and won’t make it when others are already making it because of that their little negligence on security of their coins.

Rushing to join airdrop campaigns or bounty campaigns is not the big deal here, what is the problem here is connecting your wallets to their websites in order to receive your rewards from them. After rushing to join and participate in these campaigns, that doesn’t mean you’re already scammed but it means you’re already in the scam zone if the campaign is not a legit one and it’s from scammers. Only when you’ve now connected your wallet and all your coins were stolen you’re now doomed and scammed. It is better if you do the work without pay than connecting your wallet and stealing the money you already have in your wallets.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bryan jessy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:59:28 AM

Thanks for this information, as a newbie it is really helpful to me at least i have an idea on how to go about this by taking my security and privacy seriously to avoid falling victim of being scammed because there are a lot of scammers out there, they are like hungry lions  looking for whom to devour. But some newbies who are desperate to try everything possible might still fall victim out of negligence and the zeal to get rich really quick instead of being patient and doing the right thing to avoid risking their security and privacy.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 546
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 09:00:08 AM

Sure. There is a condition where it will reach someone who will not mind whatever the risk is. Whatever is going to cost him or her if the thing does not go the way it is, they will still take the risk just to get the money and survive. Now, the thing is that someone who does not have money to survive and meet their needs will see where they will get money.

You know, whatever the condition it comes with, they will still want to take the risk because that is the only option they have. I agreed with what you said: security and privacy are not important or valuable for someone who does not have money to survive, though at some point they could be useful, but for them, they won’t take it seriously because they need funds and most of them can do anything to get them. 

If you suggest them to get a job, that's not a solution since they must have been tried to find a job in real life, but they didn't get paid enough with the effort and time they spent.

Yeah. Many of them have been hustling throughout but still will not get paid enough money to cover their expenses, so the OP should say that they should find a job. I think that is not how it is supposed to be because I’m very sure they are not poor because they did not have a job. Perhaps their job is not paying them enough money to cover their bills. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tabas

Activity: 3024
Merit: 745

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:04:39 AM

It is not only newbies but also those that have been in the cryptosphere for so long can also become victims by their own greed. Usually they're into airdrops and giveaways and when they have missed one big airdrop, they're feeling regret on it and think if there's a way for them to still go on and chase with the participation. That's how the scammers are playing with their emotions and that's what they need to watch out. If they're seen to be vulnerable by these people, they're going to be targeted by them. And due to their greediness, whichever link they send to them with a false promise that they'd be eligible for the airdrop or with this xx amount, they'd obliged without questioning the authenticity of those giveaways that are obviously made to fool people like them. And if you're for these airdrops, just use another wallet for your safety and don't use your main metamask or any wallet you typically use for these claims.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████