Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do to get merit reward?  (Read 695 times)
GiftedMAN

Activity: 854
Merit: 554

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2024, 07:30:15 PM

Hello everyone, I have been here for a few weeks/months now but I'm yet to receive "merit" so I'm just worried, please can someone tell me what I will need to do or how long I will need to be here for before I get merit and other rewards?
I see you have already earned two merits and become jr.member from newbie. There are many members in the forum who have spent years in the forum but still haven't earned a single merit. That means you are on the right track. Participate in discussions on various boards of the forum, help other members, this way you will earn merit and your profile will grow up. There is no time duration in the forum to earn merit.

There's no active member of the forum who will spend a year here without receiving merits that user must really not be interested in the things of the forum or the user only visit the bounty section for bounty hunting or the person only login not to get informations but for his or her personal business. Being active in the forum is one of the ways of learning here and you get better everyday once you are willing to interact with other members and share useful information in the forum by so doing you will be rewarded with merits.

Don't forget that merit is not to be begged here as the forum frown at such post begging for merits, but making quality post will help you to earn merits without stress.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Essential10

Activity: 364
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 11:59:51 AM

Hello everyone, I have been here for a few weeks/months now but I'm yet to receive "merit" so I'm just worried, please can someone tell me what I will need to do or how long I will need to be here for before I get merit and other rewards?
Merit is not very easy to achieve, if you have aptitude then you can definitely achieve merit. If you can provide any good information in the forum which will be useful to the forum and give good reply then you will get merit as your merit. However, I can say that there are several ways, such as participating in Bitcoin Pizza or Bitcoin Pie contests, where you can earn some merit by showing your skills. By visiting different threads you can see where different contests or challenges are running and if you can complete the achievements you will get merit from there. However you should practice reading a lot and from there you will understand how to qualify.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 08:29:33 PM

Getting merits is not measured by time, but its on how you learned throughout your learning experience. The longer you spend time learning in the forum, the bigger the chances you will gain a lot of knowledge and even skills, with that getting merits might be able to develop along with your learning experience.

I suggest just be active on a daily basis. Be updated on the what is currently happening in the forum as well as the  present issues that are hot topics in the forum. If you can share useful and relevant information that will be of great benefit to others, that will be the best time you will gain and earn merits from the different merit sources.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sotelorene

Activity: 280
Merit: 29

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 12:08:42 AM

You don't have to be curious about getting merit cause it will come at its appropriate time so don't get yourself worked up over it. Just make sure to create post that will caught someone's attention, I said someone because everybody can not find your post interesting or informative cause what they are looking for may not be what you have, it's just like someone who is selling provision and then a customer comes to buy bread and what you have is biscuits there's no way you can convince him or her to buy your biscuits instead he will move to the next provision store to look for bread, that merit sometimes serve as money they are paying you in exchange of the information you drop here so always make sure to have information that at least one or two person will stop by and exchange something with you.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: