Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do to get merit reward?  (Read 614 times)
aylabadia05

Activity: 1526
Merit: 772

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 08:32:02 AM

Hello everyone, I have been here for a few weeks/months now but I'm yet to receive "merit" so I'm just worried, please can someone tell me what I will need to do or how long I will need to be here for before I get merit and other rewards?
92% of your posts are on gambling discussions, 3% on gambling and 3% on beginners & help boards. What I can tell you is to improve the quality of your posts on other boards that can be useful for other users.
The way to do this may be that you need to involve yourself in discussions that can present solutions with your unique thinking.
It's not a matter of how long it takes you but how strong your desire is to master scientific fields that are informative and other things.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 09:47:34 AM

Hello everyone, I have been here for a few weeks/months now but I'm yet to receive "merit" so I'm just worried, please can someone tell me what I will need to do or how long I will need to be here for before I get merit and other rewards?
92% of your posts are on gambling discussions, 3% on gambling and 3% on beginners & help boards. What I can tell you is to improve the quality of your posts on other boards that can be useful for other users.
The way to do this may be that you need to involve yourself in discussions that can present solutions with your unique thinking.
It's not a matter of how long it takes you but how strong your desire is to master scientific fields that are informative and other things.

Merit turnouts on those boards is so slow so maybe if he really interested to gain merits then he should go on boards that talk about more technical discussions of bitcoin and everything helpful to other people since maybe from their they would able to get some merits especially if they can share some knowledge that can help people there.  But I really don't think its necessary to aim for merits since this is just needed to make your account rank up. What's really important is to gain a lot of knowledge since there's more to gain from that if they became more knowledgeable user of this forum. They should not look only for signature earnings since they can only earn few bucks here compare if they learn technical skills especially on trading then provably they can earn a lot of money there and to other earnings activities they could able to participate.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 04:32:15 PM

It won't take long for you to get +1 merit or more if you are able to produce constructive posts, information and generate discussions that can increase knowledge for other members. The posts you make must be your own work, not the result of translation, copy/paste or plagiarism of posts produced by other people. Because of its subjective nature, each member always looks at the criteria for quality or not from a different perspective. Some members appreciate (give merit) to posts that are still fresh or have never been made before by other members and the content presented can provide benefits for others.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DarkState

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:31:15 PM
Merited by apogio (1)

Can I ask you a question? What will you  do with merit? Knowledge acquisition should be given priority over merit. Merit is just a number. You should focus on gaining knowledge. But I have seen some threads where you can get some merit. I am providing the link below for your convenience.

1. Receive Merit - Post your PGP key, add an encrypted message, open for anyone.

2. [Merit] Share your best posts/threads with Fillippone to be merit assessed

But before applying, please read the rules carefully.
CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 440

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 08:20:52 PM

OP I understand the fact that you are a bit worried about your existence here. I could understand how it feels to be putting efforts and yet it seems as if your efforts does not count but I will advise and encourage you not to relent. Keep contributing your quota and opinion.

Most times, it is not all about joining the league but being different in your unique way, which means discovering your own potentials that could be of help to members of this platform, doing things differently that can be of good value to the growth of the platform. This would help you grow here. Just be yourself and do what you know best.

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 12:01:31 PM

<snip>

hmm see you have received one merit here but I would suggest you to keep active on the forum and keep participating in the discussion so that in case any of your posts deserve merits you may get merits from the senior member or merits source. But it does not always work because your good posts sometimes do not come in the other members eyes who may like your post. But anyway, keep reading the informative threads so that you may also learn from the other members.

Do not think of getting merits go for the good post merits will come when it comes. Sometimes you get engaged in the discussion and when you reply to the any member and if he/she likes your post your posts/answers can be appreciated in the form of merits. so just go for the quality posting.

Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 05:19:17 PM

You just asked a good question since your desiring to rank up and it also seems like your begging for merit.You know what,if you wanna get merit rewards,your quality posts and contributions will definitely get you rewarded.And also if you wanna start making quality posts and contributions you just have to start learning from high rank members on the forum because they are well knowledgeable and experienced bitcoiners and stop using AI.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:12:34 PM

the problem of beginners in this community is to end a merit why the pathway of earning emerit is not find in their post so if you want to earn merit for me I think you have to make a quality post that is very educative to people because in this community you must do be good in conversation before you can be noticeable and you must also be creative and innovative before you can be able to earn a merit so therefore work Harder to achieve your objective

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:32:30 PM

the problem of beginners in this community is to end a merit why the pathway of earning emerit is not find in their post so if you want to earn merit for me I think you have to make a quality post that is very educative to people because in this community you must do be good in conversation before you can be noticeable and you must also be creative and innovative before you can be able to earn a merit so therefore work Harder to achieve your objective
Firstly we need to understand things which are important with following rules and regulations will make things perfect as we have some knowledge then surely we can do thing perfectly and merit could be not problem for anyone but due to negativity or having earning through bounties many gone on wrong path which hurt them.
Currently, we are having too many members those achieve good merit and ranks very quickly due to their extraordinary activities and knowledge which is key for many those are looking for help and having something from this forum, hopefully we will be ended with good views and knowledge in long run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:44:52 PM

-snip-
Merit become scarce among beginners if they actually post for merit. Some experienced users are fed up with this trend - I mean, there are a lot of newbie users who really expect merit from day one rather than building knowledge and increasing experience.

Moreover - some threads created by beginners tend to be considered merit fishing threads. They become users who educate other users instead of educating themselves - they don't even really know what they're talking about. I tend to expect them to read more than write/post and develop themselves and have an interest in contributing - that's what will help them get merit even if it doesn't come as quickly as expected.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:38:59 PM

-snip-
Merit become scarce among beginners if they actually post for merit. Some experienced users are fed up with this trend - I mean, there are a lot of newbie users who really expect merit from day one rather than building knowledge and increasing experience.

Moreover - some threads created by beginners tend to be considered merit fishing threads. They become users who educate other users instead of educating themselves - they don't even really know what they're talking about. I tend to expect them to read more than write/post and develop themselves and have an interest in contributing - that's what will help them get merit even if it doesn't come as quickly as expected.
And most likely they mostly get discourage if they didn't get any merits for the post they created that's why some of them quit and regret that they waste their time here. But if they are  seeking for knowledge about bitcoin for sure they would never care about that merit thing since what they can learn is enough for them to help on how to earn money by using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Those newbies targeting to earn merit is aiming to rank for signature campaign which is wrong mindset. They should not rush everything since they can achieve all of that thru process. Also I suggest for newbies to stay on technical discussions if they want to  earn merit since there's a huge chance that they can earn some merit compare to other boards of this forum.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aylabadia05

Activity: 1526
Merit: 772

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 03:40:36 PM

<snip>

Merit turnouts on those boards is so slow so maybe if he really interested to gain merits then he should go on boards that talk about more technical discussions of bitcoin and everything helpful to other people since maybe from their they would able to get some merits especially if they can share some knowledge that can help people there.  But I really don't think its necessary to aim for merits since this is just needed to make your account rank up. What's really important is to gain a lot of knowledge since there's more to gain from that if they became more knowledgeable user of this forum.
Let's first agree that the merit system is not a barrier for beginners to reach a high rank.
If the posts are low, let alone beginner accounts, high rank accounts also don't easily get merit because the assessment of whether they deserve merit depends on the person who evaluates them.

Technical boards are not spam boards. Misrepresenting information can mislead many people who read it. Involving yourself in discussions on the technical board doesn't have to be a high-ranking person, beginners can also join in discussions as long as they know the discussion path with discussions that are appropriate to the topic.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 08:36:20 PM

It won't take long for you to get +1 merit or more if you are able to produce constructive posts, information and generate discussions that can increase knowledge for other members. The posts you make must be your own work, not the result of translation, copy/paste or plagiarism of posts produced by other people. Because of its subjective nature, each member always looks at the criteria for quality or not from a different perspective. Some members appreciate (give merit) to posts that are still fresh or have never been made before by other members and the content presented can provide benefits for others.
And in order for that to happen, read more so you can gain more valuable insights and ideas that you can share and be productive in the forum. It takes time but it’s definitely worth the wait, so never lost your patience but always keep motivated to learn new things. If you consistently do that, the progress will be shown in your post until other members will start to recognize and appreciate your posts, because they have been helpful and motivating all the way. Just focus on your goal and the reason why you’re here in the first place.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1471

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:09:56 PM

It's very simple. All you have to do is publish a topic or write a useful comment on one of the topics, and if it receives enough likes, you will be encouraged to score one or more merit points. There is no need to recommend that you adopt sound language and clear ideas with whatever beautiful coordination you can provide.

Look at the posts that received merit points on any account and you will conclude on your own how that account was able to earn more points.

In any case, you will not need these points except to upgrade your membership, meaning that you can use the forum without any discrimination on the basis of these points. Only some features are not useful to you unless you have a higher membership, and I don't think you need them as a beginner.

Final tip; Do not ever think about buying or selling these points or exploiting them in any way because this is against the rules and will undoubtedly expose your account to trouble.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:54:01 PM

Now that @adaseb have given the OP one merit hope they are satisfied now, you learn to crawl before you walk and you learn to walk before you run so in a more clear terms learn to read, understand discussion going on in a topic, make quality contributions and merit will flow freely in your profile either by those who finds your replies helpful to receive merit or by merit a source. Every early stage is for learning and nothing more, keep learning for now. We all passed through same rank as you and the merit we earn is not magical but as a result of making good and quality posts.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:04:57 PM

We should be ready to understand the forum because it's not all about making posts, alot of things are just there for us to grab and understand. Merits awarded depends mainly on your hardwork and patience, can you wait? The forum is not easy as it seems, it requires consistency and hardwork towards making constructive posts that compacts vital information. Remember to make posts regarding important trends that picks the interest of top ranking status members.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
alverine

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 01:53:44 AM

Merit is just an award for members who can really provide something for other members.
For example, there is another user who has an open thread asking something, you can answer it as best as possible until the OP is really helped by your answer. But still don't expect to get merit for your answer. understand that, helping others is more rewarding than just getting merit.
yep, I agree, by making quality posts, in  sense of not using AI posts, so that other members will give appreciation with merit but it also not guarantee. Maybe OP is new to this forum and he doesn't know that posting using AI is not allowed here.
liasbaa

Activity: 61
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:47:12 AM

It is more important to have the spend time to learn after joining the forum because many new members like us may not have time to study someone's topic or post with attention. But keep in mind that it is important to have a habit of reading more and more to prove yourself qualified in this forum. When you think you can post now. It is very difficult to learn how to use a suitable post and how to use the subject. We have to stick.
Jewan420

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 05:12:05 PM

I will blame your knowledge and experience as the reason for not getting your merit. A look at your account shows that your posts are not of high quality. You have only posted on gambling where the chances of getting merit are very low. I'm not sure, but as far as I know there aren't any helpful discussions. So you need to gain more knowledge and learn to speak helpfully. Then you can expect to get merit.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Antonil

Activity: 94
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:15:03 PM

If you say why you are not getting merit, then I would say your post is not being promoted by someone else.  If people can learn something from any of your posts, you will automatically get merit.  I want to say that you spend a little more time and climb the knowledge of this bitcoin world.  And try to superimpose it.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: