Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: question on posting pictures  (Read 294 times)
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 07:23:10 PM

So far TalkIMG. Com has been a savior for someone like me who couldn't catch up to imgur.com at the time and one thing I enjoy about using TalkIMG is the fact of having to see the previous pics uploaded and deciding if to keep the link or delete it after use.
When imgur can no longer be used in this forum but you wanted to post images and that's when talkimg comes in. So far, talkimg is what I used now when posting images. Imgur let you see the images that you have uploaded on imgur but it's not much of a use now but only when you check images that you have uploaded to download and use talkimg. There are other websites like talkimg but I prefer using talkimg when it's all about images.
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 08:51:55 PM

Hey everyone

It seems I can no longer post pictures I have in my imgur account.  What is the best way to post pictures these days ?

Thank you

The Dolphin
I find this post interesting, because for quite some time now i've been planning to make a post in the forum which involve picture illustrations, but i didn't know how to go about it, i thought i have to reach some certain height in rank before i can do that.
Yes, with your current rant of jr member, you can add image to your post if you follow the most of the comments in this particular thread, you will understand and know how to add image and how to use most of these image uploading platforms like Imgbb, Imgur, and the one they created for the sake of this forum (Talkimg) and how to eventually add them to your posts in this forum.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████