Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The days of btc mining  (Read 145 times)
btc-1024mining (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 01:25:02 PM

As btc became hot, I also began to join the industry and chose the career of miner due to the problem of capital limitation
Here I looked up a lot of data, need professional mining site and energy consumption in the absence of this condition I accidentally discovered NiceHash (GPU) mining for GPU mining is to simulate mining machine mining for our home computer

So I went on a two-month-long mining trip, and at first I didn't have a lot of computer hardware and network requirements, and then I found out that GPU mining was a pit

After installing the software and registering the account, the computer started to run the binary code and started mining. At that time, I was very happy that the account increased by 0.0000001 bitcoins. After half a month of information inquiry, I finally found a real "mining artifact" that could help me obtain bitcoins without consuming a lot of money. After 15 days of such a happy life, I thought it was time to add host equipment for large-scale GPU mining, so I purchased the same machine again, but this time I was very hurt that the operation of these two machines did not increase my revenue and one device was not linked to my NiceHash account at all My electricity bill was overwhelmed by the increase in machines

Fortunately, the btc of my account has increased "a lot" of btc. In this profitable time, I am staring at the btc growth in my account while searching for relevant knowledge about btc. What is the explosive block? What is called the difficulty of mining? What is the block of mining
During this period, my knowledge of btc mining increased

In this way, I ran for a month, from 0.000001 to 0.00045 btc, which made me full of hope for btc mining. However, the electricity bill and network bill were sent to me the next day, and I already regretted starting mining. The electricity bill and network fee cost more than 400 dollars But the amount of btc I managed to mine was in the low teens, which made my life worse. What else could I do? As a beginner, I can only continue to try and find other mining channels. After all, buying an ant mining machine or other brands of mining machines is a major equipment that consumes funds, which I cannot afford to consume. I also found "cloud mining" on the network, which made my eyes bright Moreover, I did not need to pay the electricity bill myself, so I bought a cloud mining machine and tried it. After another half month, the profit from mining was similar to that of the two devices. However, I had to monetize all the btc in my account and calculate the total profit of NiceHash 1024mining earned $17

But the most infuriating thing is that NiceHash's realization costs miners, so that my mining income minus the handling fee equals that I make no money at all, and I also lose the electricity and network costs.

Only cloud mining let me taste the feeling of small profit

In general, do not try to mine yourself if you really want to invest small money to mine your own btc, you should choose cloud mining instead of buying professional mining machines or platforms like NiceHash. Such platforms are too embarrassing because I am a gentleman or I will definitely abuse in my article
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 7516

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:34:27 AM

1. Did you use this calculator https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator before you start mining on NiceHash?
2. Suggesting people to choose cloud mining over ASIC or platform like NiceHash is terrible suggestion. Cloud mining generally is scam or unprofitable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:57:33 AM

And why can’t you mine yourself if you have a place that can be inexpensively equipped for mining and have inexpensive electricity. Video cards are now losing popularity in mining and the demand for them in stores is constantly falling. ASICs are easier to control, but to start, I would like to have at least 30-40 kilowatts of allowed power.
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 42
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 12:17:58 AM

The entire story sounds more like a 'quick start, but unable to finish' scenario. You didn't ask proper questions or conduct thorough research before embarking on this journey, which has left you with nothing but losses.

Ideally, the proof-of-work protocol makes mining competitive. I believe you are aware that you are not the only one contributing to mining, as there are hundreds and thousands of people out there with greater mining power. There are more areas to channel attention to for those with little investment.

2. Suggesting people to choose cloud mining over ASIC or platform like NiceHash is terrible suggestion. Cloud mining generally is scam or unprofitable.

The cloud mining story has really been a recent excuse that most people don't even buy. ASIC is preferably the miner's choice, and considering how difficult mining keeps getting, pool mining is gradually increasing in the mining industry.

And why can’t you mine yourself if you have a place that can be inexpensively equipped for mining and have inexpensive electricity. Video cards are now losing popularity in mining and the demand for them in stores is constantly falling. ASICs are easier to control, but to start, I would like to have at least 30-40 kilowatts of allowed power.

The OP literally had a low budget that couldn't match the cost of mining equipment and electricity bills, thinking that the mining business is as smooth as it's written in articles. Of course, if there is availability of mining equipment, a good environment, and low electricity bills, then mining should be made easy for those with knowledge.
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 487

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 08:24:37 AM

Cloud mining is more of an investment than mining. You buy “mining hardware” but you do not know whether the block has been mined or not.  you deposit an amount to the service provider in the hope that you will be able to recover the same amount with profits. It is more like a non-binding loan.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 12:39:22 PM

The OP literally had a low budget that couldn't match the cost of mining equipment and electricity bills, thinking that the mining business is as smooth as it's written in articles. Of course, if there is availability of mining equipment, a good environment, and low electricity bills, then mining should be made easy for those with knowledge.
When I started mining, my budget was $0, because I started mining on my one video card. But those times are definitely over. Nowadays you can buy a video card for several hundred dollars, but the payback will be long. But if you don’t have money, then it’s better not to invest in cloud mining.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 08:56:56 PM

I was working in the Fort McMurray oilsands as IT support.  I had an executive room with free power and AC.  I played games a couple hours a day and the rest of the time it mined away.  Smiley

Those were the fun days.  I also remember finding two blocks within minutes of each other when I ran Guildminers.  

Edit:  Doxxed myself that day, as you can see in the second post.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: