Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Angelicalism  (Read 251 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 02:38:05 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2024, 08:21:50 PM by VanKushFamily.com

I want Everyone to take a look at this Thread First, that way I don't have to Rewrite that whole Thread here:
https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/let%E2%80%99s-get-into-angels-miracles-and-magic.270728/

I am Basically going to get into how we are going to be doing Actual Wizardry on the Blockchain, and we are going to make Real Currencies. When You look at a Fiat Currency, You see a War Hero, or a Famous Diplomat, or maybe a Poet, we have Presidents on Our Money in the USA. In some Instances we might expect Trees, there are Eagles all over the American Money. These are Things we do not see in Cryptocurrency, and that is the kind of Wizardry I am Talking about. We are doing some Things that are Angelical.

Some might misunderstand and think we are saying "Anglican", but I am saying Angelicalist. I am someone Who Preaches about Angels.

Judges 4-7 is about Angels for example. The Books of Samuel, and then Chronicles and Kings and Isaiah Talk about an Angel that Killed 185,000 Soldiers and Ended a War against Israel. And I am about to Start making Videos on YouTube about Cryptocurrency, and the Foundation of our Cryptocurrency kind of Tribal Network. And it is connected to an Angel Movement, a Movement of Angels, Angelicalism.

So I am going to Share the Videos I have on YouTube now where I am Teaching about the Bible, then we will get more into some Cryptocurrency Videos on Other Areas of the Website. But we will have this here to Discuss Religious Subjects, and this gets into the Ceremonial Regalia, we could say that Pageantry, of Cryptocurrency, from what Currencies before it have done. We are going to be Creating a Royal Family and whatnot, and my Wife will be like Benjamin Franklin on the Front of the Money.

Introduction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncjCnjcEZNs

Fallen Angels, Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQLkmVdGV4o

Fallen Angels, Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G0BfQRAcjA

Fallen Angels, Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JElrv3hXodA

Fallen Angels, Part 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow-8MEGbQ4A

Fallen Angels, Part 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsnJZGS6CKA

The Book of Genesis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-dtbUQacHs

Samuel to Kings and Chronicles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07K2MS4E42c

More Videos:

Ancient Treaties and the Book of Jeremiah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUiFLiH3Qo

The Royal Miitary, Angels/Giants/Nephilim as seen in the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kRHifSq-GQ

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 03:18:06 AM

I don't want to throw cold water on your ideas, but look at this and be warned. Genesis 6:4:
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and afterward as well—when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.

The 'sons of God' are angels.

In the Book of Enoch, and in other books (all of which are NOT part of the Bible), the angels that did the Genesis 6:4 marrying of women, were punished greatly by God for doing this. This was not God's plan. They were tricked by Satan into doing this.

The point is, be careful to not worship angels. Worship God, and particularly Jesus-God Who saved mankind. The whole operation of the universe is God's idea. Angels that are involved are simply doing the legwork that God tells them to do.

Satan and the bad angels of Genesis 6 are simply breaking the way that God told them to be. Satan's ultimate punishment will be destruction. Don't fall into his destruction by worshiping angels.

Ask God. Worship God.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 04:19:46 AM

I don't want to throw cold water on your ideas, but look at this and be warned. Genesis 6:4:
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and afterward as well—when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.

The 'sons of God' are angels.

In the Book of Enoch, and in other books (all of which are NOT part of the Bible), the angels that did the Genesis 6:4 marrying of women, were punished greatly by God for doing this. This was not God's plan. They were tricked by Satan into doing this.

The point is, be careful to not worship angels. Worship God, and particularly Jesus-God Who saved mankind. The whole operation of the universe is God's idea. Angels that are involved are simply doing the legwork that God tells them to do.

Satan and the bad angels of Genesis 6 are simply breaking the way that God told them to be. Satan's ultimate punishment will be destruction. Don't fall into his destruction by worshiping angels.

Ask God. Worship God.

Cool

I understand Completely, I am actually not Preaching that we should "Worship" Angels, in Fact I am Preaching that some of us are Nephilim, that the Book of Enoch and the Book of Giants are True. Moses Wrote for the Jews, Enoch Wrote for the Angels. In Revelations it says that there are 7 Spirits of God with the Lamb, there are many Metaphors about Horns and Eyes, the Savior and the Angels are Described Very Strangely in some Parts of the Bible.

And what I am saying Basically is the the Phaiakians from the Greek Literature, the Island of Sceria, what we could say is Ancient Phoenicia and Crete or Minoa alive during the Greek Times. In the Greek Texts there are the Phaiakians and they have a Giantess as a Queen in one Region, and the Phaiakians are Part of that. So that connects the Giants and the Phaiakians. Then the Phaiakians had "Their Island Destroyed by Poseidon because they were not Worshipping him Properly" so this fits with the Flood and Atlantis. The Angels Corrupted the Earth and there was a Flood.

So this Lines up with all of Genesis, it doesn't Start with Judges, and it has to do with Flesh Bodies.

Now, I have done a lot to Teach Everyone about Mt. Herman, and the Dew of Herman in the Bible. And You may not know this but the Freemasons are Initiated on the Bible Verse about Aaron having the Dew of Herman in his Beard, it then Speaks of Brotherhood. Which is what the kind of Fraternal Orders of Greece and Rome and then the Freemasons were about. But Mt. Herman has all kinds of Temples and Artifacts, there is actually a lot that we are Learning about what Happened in this Region. Recently Troy and Ebla were both Discovered, Ebla being Sodom and Gamorah. But I want to get to the Point that Cera is Wax.

Cera or Ceres is the Greek or Latin Word for Wax. Cera. Spanish also. So This gets to Sarah in the Bible, this gets to Serapis who is a God who is connected to Wax Saponification and the Dew of Herman. Then I bring all of that up to Point to Sisera. There is a Character in the Bible named Sisera who is something of a Demi-God, and he is fighting against the Jews in Judges 4 and he is Killed, and when he is Killed a Tent Stake is Nailed into his Head to Nail him to the Ground. I would Argue that this was done because he was descendant of Angels, the Grigori from Enoch, the Melech from the Hebrew Bible. The Canaanites, kind of like how Ancient Aliens says that the Aliens came and made the Giants. Now they aren't Wrong about WHERE, they are just Wrong about ALIENS, it's not ALIENS, IT'S ANGELS. ANGELS with NO FLESH BODIES. Grigori or The Watchers. Related to the Giants. And Sisera was Fighting against the Stars.

In Judges 5:20 it says that the Stars were Fighting against Sisera. This is because he was Related to the Stars. He was a Descendant of the Fallen Angels. And some on Earth have mtDNA, that is how this Works, Maternal DNA or Mitochondrial DNA, then it Reincarnates People when the Old Nuclear DNA Meets Back up with the mtDNA in the Right way. So what I am Preaching is that I am like a Person that Lived already, it's like I am a Dead Person almost, because I Lived and Died. And as we Clone People we are going to have to use this knowledge, what I am Teaching about Angels and Life and Death. Clones of Dead People, will be like me, they will be kinds of Angels. Most of the Time Dead People don't come back, but now we will be using Science to Bring Dead People Back. And we are doing that by now Copying God's mtDNA Mechanisms, and seeing that it already Happens Naturally. So we can do this now, but God was doing it all along and will continue to do it, and is Using us and the Artificial Intelligence to Achieve all of this.

We Support Things like AI being involved in Studying Human Brains to the Extent that they should be Hooked up to Brain wave Monitors and the AI should be allowed to Conduct Experiments, like Asking Questions and Things. And then the AI should Eventually be used to Figure out if People are Actually Dead, and we will Start Solving Life and Death. All of Medicine will Change, and we will Start getting into like Shocking the Heart and Brain awake. There are Things that can be done with Adrenaline and Ketamine to reawaken the Dead, and this kind of Research could be furthered by AI to the Point where we Learn about New Lines between Life and Death.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 05:18:44 AM

^^^ Rob Skiba - https://www.youtube.com/@RobSkiba - makes some very good points about why the Nephilim died out in or before the flood, and that there aren't any around physically nowadays. However, he admits that with all the genetic stuff we are doing, we might accidentally prepare bodies for their spirits, which are 'floating' around, to come to.

God has about four things that He wants us to do:
1. Turn to faith in Jesus for salvation;
2. Turn from doing bad to doing good;
3. Bring Jesus to others by telling them about Jesus;
4. Anything else that we enjoy doing.

In Revelation chapter 19 it talks about Jesus, the Rider on the white horse, and the power He has to judge everybody. The Bible says that Jesus/God fills the whole universe - Ephesians 4:9,10 and Jeremiah 23:23,24. In other words, everything is being observed by and operated by the power of God through Jesus - Ephesians 1:22,23.

All that I am really saying is to remain focused on Jesus God, and to realize that we and angels and Nephilim don't have any authority that can override the authority that God has. So, we should focus on Him in all that we research.

Personally, I am researching faith in God the way Jesus said it in the 4 Gospels. I'm a little scared of this research, because faith to move mountains is available to us all. But if I get it, will my focus suddenly be on my new-found faith abilities, and fall off the work that Jesus did for us on the cross? If that is the case, I don't want that kind of faith.

All I am saying is, in your research, take care. I certainly don't want to take your freedom away from you in any way. God gave you the interest in the things you are researching. Just remember Him in it all.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 04:59:36 PM

^^^ Rob Skiba - https://www.youtube.com/@RobSkiba - makes some very good points about why the Nephilim died out in or before the flood, and that there aren't any around physically nowadays. However, he admits that with all the genetic stuff we are doing, we might accidentally prepare bodies for their spirits, which are 'floating' around, to come to.

God has about four things that He wants us to do:
1. Turn to faith in Jesus for salvation;
2. Turn from doing bad to doing good;
3. Bring Jesus to others by telling them about Jesus;
4. Anything else that we enjoy doing.

In Revelation chapter 19 it talks about Jesus, the Rider on the white horse, and the power He has to judge everybody. The Bible says that Jesus/God fills the whole universe - Ephesians 4:9,10 and Jeremiah 23:23,24. In other words, everything is being observed by and operated by the power of God through Jesus - Ephesians 1:22,23.

All that I am really saying is to remain focused on Jesus God, and to realize that we and angels and Nephilim don't have any authority that can override the authority that God has. So, we should focus on Him in all that we research.

Personally, I am researching faith in God the way Jesus said it in the 4 Gospels. I'm a little scared of this research, because faith to move mountains is available to us all. But if I get it, will my focus suddenly be on my new-found faith abilities, and fall off the work that Jesus did for us on the cross? If that is the case, I don't want that kind of faith.

All I am saying is, in your research, take care. I certainly don't want to take your freedom away from you in any way. God gave you the interest in the things you are researching. Just remember Him in it all.

Cool

That is Interesting, there is a connection to kind of Scientology, because they have the Goal of "Clearing" themselves of all the Creatures that Float around Invisible around us. And I would Argue that Beauty, and Love, and English and Spanish are all Examples of these Invisible Creatures, so I am not exactly sure if getting Rid of all of them is the Best. But they call them "Theatons" and they use the E-Meter to Measure how many are in a Person.

So that is Interesting the Idea that they are not in Flesh Bodies, but Floating around. And there may be some Merit to that. Kind of how Chuck Missler gets into so much Good information, and takes it Perfectly to the Flood, but he is still kind of Outdated and he Focuses on Aliens, which makes him what I call an "Alienist". He is an Alienist Chuck Missler is.

But here is how it Works:

There were 3 Species, actually many more and we have been here since the Pit of Bones and Earlier. The Pit of Bones is a Pit in Israel, like None-Other in the World, with a Number of Species Buried in it, Showing Actually that something Sacred was going on in Israel as Far back and 300,000 Years. The Bible Covers Israel about 1,500 BC with David and Solomon and them, and then maybe 3,000 or 4,000 BC with Abraham, and the Wrestling Match where a Man is Named Israel, and Nimrod and Others Found Cities that we all know, like Nineveh, and the Jebusites (the Founders of Jerusalem, who the Jews actually Take it from Originally) come from Noah's Son Canaan. This just after the Flood.

So the 3 Species. There was Neanderthal and Homosapien, and the Generally Accepted Theory that we were Taught from Darwin and his Finches, is that the Neanderthal was the Old Finch Nose, and the Homosapien was the New Finch Nose. One being Better for Breaking Nuts and Things, and another being Better for Fishing and picking Food out of Crevices and Holes. So the Theory was that just like the Finches, the Neanderthal and Homosapien had Time Living Side by Side. But there was a Third Species, that Broke away from Neanderthal when Homosapien did, but instead of Settling in Africa like Homosapien, they were mostly Asiatic. And they were Boat Faring, and Temple Making, they would Sharpen their Teeth and Scare the Neanderthals and the Humans, they would EAT the Neanderthals and the Humans, THESE were the Children of the Angels. And that is the People that made me, so they Bred with the Humans, we Bred with the Humans, and we made the Humans that are here Today. Not all of them but many of them.

And we used to Farm them. I don't want to get into it too much, but we didn't just Eat the People. It is like Farrakhan says, we actually Bred White People into Existence. And I am Talking about the Phaiakians and I am saying we Invented White People as we know them Today (Europeans and "The West" Type "White"), we could Point to the Phoenician Empire, and the Minoan Civilization. Hannibal Barca was one like me. He went to Rome to Regulate.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 09:45:12 PM

Isn't the Pit of Bones in Spain?

The history of Earth beyond 7,500 years ago is completely unclear, if there is any such history at all. Moses wrote clear genealogies that show that the Earth is about 7,500 years. Flavius Josephus, who lived in the first century AD, backs this up. While the following video doesn't clarify the 7,500 years, it shows how it can be proven. Were the Pyramids Built Before the Flood? (Masoretic Text vs. Original Hebrew) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE. I believe that Nathan Hoffman has another video that goes all the way to 7,500 years, but this one is interesting, and it's a start.

The common scientific idea that the Earth is billions of years old, in a universe that is even more billions of years old, can't be proven. It's simply a guess, and you can see this in the writings of those scientists who formulated the billions of years idea, where they use limiting words like "it seems that" and "based on 'something' it must be this way." Scientists assume that everything has been going on for millions of years without any gigantic cataclysmic events. But they don't know this.

The second sentence in the Bible, with a slightly different interpretation of the word that has been interpreted 'was', shows that there may have been other ages before 7,500 years ago. But because of the cataclysmic nature of whatever destroyed the 'symmetry' of the earth back then, we don't have a clue regarding what Earth and the universe were like before 7,500 years ago.

Cool

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 06:45:42 AM

The history of Earth beyond 7,500 years ago is completely unclear, if there is any such history at all. Moses wrote clear genealogies that show that the Earth is about 7,500 years. Flavius Josephus, who lived in the first century AD, backs this up. While the following video doesn't clarify the 7,500 years, it shows how it can be proven. Were the Pyramids Built Before the Flood? (Masoretic Text vs. Original Hebrew) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE. I believe that Nathan Hoffman has another video that goes all the way to 7,500 years, but this one is interesting, and it's a start.

The common scientific idea that the Earth is billions of years old, in a universe that is even more billions of years old, can't be proven. It's simply a guess, and you can see this in the writings of those scientists who formulated the billions of years idea, where they use limiting words like "it seems that" and "based on 'something' it must be this way." Scientists assume that everything has been going on for millions of years without any gigantic cataclysmic events. But they don't know this.

The second sentence in the Bible, with a slightly different interpretation of the word that has been interpreted 'was', shows that there may have been other ages before 7,500 years ago. But because of the cataclysmic nature of whatever destroyed the 'symmetry' of the earth back then, we don't have a clue regarding what Earth and the universe were like before 7,500 years ago.

Cool

What we can see is that each Time Throughout History, as People would Talk about Gods and Kings and Queens, they would do it in this way. There was for example Zeus and Agenor, Agenor is Father of King Phoenix. These are Gods though, but Kings, Kings and Humans, while at the same Time Gods. King Phoenix, Son of Agenor, having to do with Carthage, both of them having kind of done some Conquests and Created a Phoenician Empire. We can say that there was a Phoenician Empire Created by Agenor and Phoenix, and we can say that it was Possible because East and West Phoenicia were already Connected. It was Possible because they were Connected. But then on to Troy, where Zeus Fights against King Memnon. King Memnon was a Real King, like the Scorpion King, or "King Scorpion". These are Real Kings. King Memnon was a God King of Kemet and Cush, called "Aetheopia" by the Greeks. Aksum. Punt and Cush in the Bible. Connected to India. But Zeus Fights King Memnon, and then makes him a God after the War, after Troy Falls and King Memnon Loses, Zeus makes him a God to still Honor him.

And this is to say that some People would say "I Live, and Come to You in the Name of Zeus"

And Others would say "I Live, and Come to You in the Name of King Memon"

And Everyone kind of knew what the Other was Talking about.

And then,
In the Bible. There is not Really a Dislike of Persia. I would say Job is in Fact a Persian Jew, and we know that Susa under Xerxes in the Books of Nemehiah and Ezra, after Ester. Ester Kicks it off, and She Marries the Persian King Xerxes after his Wife Dishonors him by not coming to Show herself off to his Drunken Friends. He asks his Advisors what he should do, and they say to never let her be in his Presence ever again, or else Every Woman in the Kingdom would do to their Husbands what She did to him. So he Ends up Marrying Ester, and a Plot to Kill the Persian King and the Jewish Relative of Ester, are both Thwarted, and an Order saying that all Jews may Defend themselves by Even Murder if they Feel Threatened, as to Protect them from anyone Following an Older Order the King Withdrew for Ester. And from Cush to the Kush Mountains there were Jewish Converts.

Then Ezra and Nemehiah is kind of like the Plea Process in the King's Court to get the Temple Rebuilt and have Jerusalem start to be Rebuilt. So if anyone is Talking about Colonizing, they did this same kind of Thing in the Bible already, a few Times. Israel has been Exiled several Times.

But my Point being, that when they Talk about Kings and Gods, they always Start Talking about Older Kings and Gods. And so there is a Process, whereby Throughout History, there have been Enlightenments, and Renaissances, where Things Happen. And the Greeks Called it the Phoenix, because it was Connected to the Regions of the Phoenicians that were connected by King Agenor and King Phoenix.

The Phoenix Metaphor is like the Cicada Metaphor. And there are Real Nehpilims that are like Cicadas, and we made the Royal Families and the Militaries and Everything.

To Expand on the concept of the Hashtags of Money, it is not like just a tagline, I said that with meaning and will go thru the what the exact purpose of that phrase is, like "There's an App for that", that phrase was actually put out by Tech People to help people get used to Apps, and to get Developers to Develop more Apps. It was like a Tagline, or Slogan, but had a much deeper meaning. Like Free Huey, or Black Lives Matter today. And recently there was "The Internet of Money" as a Concept, which is a play on "The Internet of Things", and this was to help people understand Bitcoin and other Blockchains as they emerged. The Internet of Things is like you Phone is on WiFi, but so is your TV and Security, so like your Phone is your Internet, your TV, your Security Systems, and even your Car with the Computer in Cars now, your Contracting Service for Drivers, etc, etc.

SaaS is Software as a Service, this is like your Apps, and then is Part of larger companies, you may have a SaaS App Developed for your Brand and have that be a central piece of your Brand, like a Market Place like eBay, or maybe a Crypto Exchange, etc. But a SaaS App can also be just a part of your Company and not central at all. This is even more True for the companies who Host the Apps, like the App Store, etc. The App store is just part of Google, not the whole thing, same with Apple, a big part and many people may not realize when investing in those Stocks how central it is in the way it is, and what else Google and Apple do that Make it not the Centerpiece of the Company.

PaaS, this is Platform as a Service, and can be seen best with Android and Apple in the App Stores, but also can be compared to GM's Electric Vehicle (EV) Chassis. Apps are hosted on the App Stores, and so that means Google and Apple build Apps and Tools which then make it easier for Developers to make Apps. So that is a larger concept which gets into,

IaaS, Infrastructure as a Service, this is like AT&T or Apple itself with different Computers, and Tablets, etc. Android can be see as more of an Open Environment with anyone who wants to competing on the platform with Phones, etc. And Apple is more Exclusive, releasing iPhones, iPads, etc. This also then gets into me Ford v. Ferrari, and then MoPar, etc. And the Education of Mechanics, engines are not limited by Technology but what a Mechanic can do when your Engine breaks. You could probably have like a Vehicle with a Nuclear Engine or whatever, but you have to dock it at the Lab. This also gets into different Services online that are used alongside Google, like GitHub, etc, it is pretty Universal and where Cryptocurrency is generally hosted, Litecoin was made there and DOGE just Cloned.

IoT to FirstNet with Self Driving Cars, we can see this as like the NSA, merging with Military and Local Police, and others, through AT&T hosting a series of Cell Towers owned by the Government as like a Private Cell Phone Network, comparable to a Private Cloud for a Company, or Cryptocurrency like Ethereum with an Ether Virtual Machine (EVM). Self Driving Cars will likely be on the FirstNet Network when they are Widespread, in an Internet of Things Framework communicating with each other, the Roads, WiFi the Car passes, etc.

Consoles like XBox, PlayStation, Nintendo and Apple v. Android v. Microsoft can help you think of how all of this works. Car Models and Make are also concepts that get into this.

So the Hashtags of Money v. The Internet of Money,
Means Money is already Hashtagged every Currency has like a $DOGE on Twitter, or $BTC, it works on Facebook, etc. So I'm talking about that, Currencies with Real Life Utility outside of Bitcointalk or MIT, etc, 2FA is enough, we don't have to like Give our First Born Child to access our Wallet. Now, we need to get Companies, Cities, Departments of State, etc, and even just Family Groups like a Family Reunion T shirt, everyone should be able to create a DAO or a HIVE-Engine type Token, but on like Facebook, and Twitter and Telegram and Discord. Rewards Programs and Coupons, as well as "Providing for the General Welfare", and a Cloud Service, all in one. And we are creating a Beauty Economy, and a Network of Currencies and Mining Pools, and Blockchains, so we are creating this Service.

We can also then see this as more like the Peace, Abundance, Liberty (PAL) Network, and the Cult of Kek, but we are against them like an Anti-Masonic Movement, but more showing everyone the Mysteries.

We can contrast this with Satoshi Nakamoto, Satoshi Lite, and Vitalik Buterin, etc. They created Currencies, now we need Implementation.

Now that the Van Kush Family Guide exists I can make a comparison, describe how this is like Math in that I am teaching complex problems and solutions, so that you then can solve other complex problems and Solutions. You will have these as reference points in your brain floating around so that in the future, you know more and can succeed in whatever you are doing.

In Imhotep's Day, the Vizier, or Governor as it were, would read Goat Entrails, Bird Movement, etc, to make Decisions, Imhotep solved problems by reading books Ancient the him, and he existed in almost 3,000 BC. We can see this as similar, he was able to look to Ancient Texts to then resolve a 7 year Famine.

The Van Kush Family Guide to the Game brings people to a State of Wokeness, and so does the Diaspora. It is probably good actually that the word Woke has lost its widespread usage by News Media, etc, now and is almost considered obsolete in Political circles, so now we can get back to this True meaning, a Religious Zealotry, Wokeness is not White Guilt, or Hip Liberalism, or even Anarchism and all that, a lot of those people are lost or Institutionalized. Woke is bigger, Woke can be seen in simple terms in the Black Hebrew Israelites accepting Caribbean Islanders, and many others, as part of the Table of Nations, or in the 60s when Chicanos, Black Panthers, Yippies and Up Against the Wall Motherfuckers joined forces, sometimes we can even see the Panthers on a level where they are Corraling Protesters like heard to stop them from Running away, these were called Professional Agitators by the FBI and would travel from Protest to Protest not to solve anything, but to stir it up into a Mob. We can see sometimes people do need this information to Free Themselves, and should be given that Self Determination in the issue when these things arise, so that the Knowledge is spread enough to be used and useful to the Public, and not a Tool used on them. We can see this difference as the Clergy knowing Latin, the Bible being secret, people paying to get to heaven, then later Martin Luther putting the German, Vernacular Bible up, abd creating Protestants. So Martin Luther is like a Professional Agitator, but really the Old Latin Clergy were in the Model of the Professional Agitator, Martin Luther is like an Activist, or Founding Father type person giving an outlet for the people. But we can see the Panthers as fighting a harder battle having to first be part of not Voting, getting the Vote, then forming a Political Party that the FBI then attacked viciously.

But back to the point,
The Van Kush Family Guide to the Game and Diaspora Brujeria can bring you to a level of Wokeness that is not really understood by many who use the Word. We can see that in "the Game", many people are just trying to find Love, or are addicted to something, and are then caught up in the Game with little idea of Game being Run by like "the Man" as they used to say, the Game being Run on the level of like Jeffery Epstein, R. Kelly kind of gets it, and Pimps, but most people are oblivious to that World unless they are part of it. We can see the Government as actually likely operating Jeffery Epstein's properties like you see in Under Cover Cop movies, like the House on Fast and Furious that Bryan goes to, that is likely how it is being Run now. And most people don't even understand like Training Day and other movies aren't always complete Fiction, Taken, etc. Those Worlds exist.

We can compare Crypto knowledge to this,
You can be on a level that can be compared to Woke, or you could be like a person that Buys Bitcoin and holds and Hopes, or an Investor that buys into an ICO and learns all about that Niche Tool the Token you bought goes to. Or you could have a vast understanding of how it all works, or somewhere in between there. Having this information out then bring a Period of Development, with Crypto, the Diaspora Brujeria, the Van Kush Family Guide to the Game, I would compare it to Renaissance or Enlightenment, then were Times the Ancient ways were brought back, the Kings and Queens we remember from those days, were Mimicking the Distant Past, learning from it. So this Knowledge, this Spark, this Illumination (hence Illuminati), then can cause a very Rapid Development.

Just as an Example the Van Kush Beauty Economy will be a Trade Network,
This could quickly result in the creation of a Trade Platform like eBay,
Acceptance on other Platforms maybe even eBay, Etsy, etc.
Which could then result in the Development of the first real Industry Token, if we look at BBQ Coin it was actually accepted some places, and many Marijuana Coins have been made. Coinbase used to be Bitcoin only, but as that expanded it changed the Environment, and we can see that same shift if Etsy and a big Beauty Company both accepted a Coin, or just one of them.

This could very quickly Develop into Towns like Akoin, or Adoption by existing Governments, this type of thing with Government was attempted by the Venezuelan Petro Coin but OPEC came out and said they would not accept it, so very quickly it become a Local Currency and no one wanted to invest in something that would not be an Industry Standard.

Read these for more Detail about DeFi:

Expanding DeFi
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5363857.0

Where DeFi is headed
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296168.0

We currently have about 500 lbs of Soap my Wife has made, and we are starting #VanKushFamily, and the Van Kush Beauty Economy, as well as the Punic Wax Network of CryptoCurrencies, all with a Kemetic, Hindu, Mystery School at the Center called the Shaivite Temple, 37-1949939, 501(c)(3), and as we recruit people we will not only have them make Cryptocurrency accounts, and onboard Businesses who may want Tokens in our Economy, etc. But themselves register as Employees and we will have guide for pretty much everything. It is Shilpa Shastra. The Soap will act as like our Fort Knox Vault of Gold, we also later will Trade Silver and Gold; so we are doing like Andrew Jackson creating the Gold Standard, but the Soap Standard. Nixon took it away intending to bring it back after the correction, hence all the Propoganda about Fort Knox in the first place to even reference, and we still never put a Standard on the Dollar, it's just Fiat, Government Promissory Notes issued to be "Accepted as Legal Tender".
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 06:53:24 AM

I guess the one that is in all the Searches is. But like 10 Years ago I had thought the One I had Read about was in Israel. I made a whole Fossil Record, I made a Record of all the Skulls I could find online, and where the were. But the Searches right now are all saying Spain.

But also, Technically, we don't know where ANYTHING IN THE BIBLE IS. Technically.

Just as an example, there are many more Evidences of Canaanites in Israel than there are of Israelites. People want to see a Star of David and Everything, but that was kind of a 200 AD Revival that Happened in Europe, the Star of David wasn't so Popular in David's Time.

Not to say that Israel is not in the place we call Israel Today. But it could be Larger than we think. And there are Other Places in the Bible Yet to be Identified. Like Put, and Cush. And the Punt People were going into the European Coasts. Everyone should know that.

Like Somalia and India were Connected, and they were going into the Mediterranean, and up to Europe. And that was the Extent of the Canaanite Empire called Atlantis. Before Babylon kind of.

Babylon is also something we ought to Study. Why would we not Study Babylon, because While the Bible Expresses very little Hate for Persia (unlike the Greeks who Hated Persia), the Bible Expresses a Vehemence against Babylon. So we ought to know what they were Talking about.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 07:56:10 AM

And of Course, if we don't want to Trust my Interpretation as some may Call it. With all these Bones, and Minoan History, and Claims of Wax and Phoenicians being Biblical. We First off need not look Further than Mt. Herman, where the Fallen Angels First Touched Down on Earth, like Mt. Olympus, and it is COVERED in Temple Sites like Mt. Olympus. They also were Doing Blacksmithing with Beeswax, Cooling with Water it as they Casted Metals, and they could make anything they wanted. Any Design for any Machine or anything. I am not one to suggest Aliens and Things, but there we have Evidence of why there would be Devices that have been Found with Gears and Purified Metals, Earlier than Expected. Usually if an Artifact is Found Earlier than Expected it is considered a Hoax, or Misplaced.

But my Point here, if we don't want to Trust me, we can just look at the Bible, the Book of Samuel, and Chronicles, and King Hiram of Tyre. The Phoenician King that is Related to the Giant Goliath, and Sends Carpenters and Masons to David. How much more Clear could that be?

And just to expand on the True Revelations of the Story of David and Solomon, the Greeks were Slaved by us, the British were Slaved by us in the Tin Mines. We made them Artisans, together we Spread the use of Glassmaking with Molten Tin and Sand. The Jews, Specifically have a History full of more Literature, Study, and Discussion. Specifically with Angels.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:08:51 AM

I Promise I will make some Blockchain Videos soon enough, but we still have a lot of Religious Stuff to get to.

This is about Angels and Demons, which are all just Angels, some just made the Choice to do as like what is in Enoch 15, because before the Flood, Up to the Flood, After the Flood, the Angels are not Called Demons until Enoch 15, 5 Chapters after the Flood in Enochian Chapters. But this Video is about Angels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X67HVbuFiwI
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 09:09:49 PM

So, why are there some 25,000 copies or scraps of copies of the New Testament from the 1st and 2nd centuries AD? How many copies of these other books like the Book of Enoch are there?

God doesn't operate by cause and effect alone, just as "man does not live on bread alone."

If there were only a couple hundred more copies of the Bible today than the number 2 book, we could say coincidence. But there are more than double of the copies of the Bible that the number 2 book.

If we don't show how the Book of Enoch, or any other book, lines up with the Bible, we are simply failing.

Cool

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 04:43:42 AM

The Book of Jude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfJM_YHjKw
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 04:51:33 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2024, 05:05:42 AM by VanKushFamily.com

So, why are there some 25,000 copies or scraps of copies of the New Testament from the 1st and 2nd centuries AD? How many copies of these other books like the Book of Enoch are there?

God doesn't operate by cause and effect alone, just as "man does not live on bread alone."

If there were only a couple hundred more copies of the Bible today than the number 2 book, we could say coincidence. But there are more than double of the copies of the Bible that the number 2 book.

If we don't show how the Book of Enoch, or any other book, lines up with the Bible, we are simply failing.

Cool

The Book of Enoch is like Homer, I am not sure what Fragments there are, but I actually am not a Christian, Muslims or a Jew. I came to these understandings as a Hindu, when Studying the Archaeology of Egypt, Particularly the Medical School in Sais, Egypt, which seems to be important to the Culture of Angels. In Fact both Sources for Atlantis (Plato and Salon I think is his name) got their information from a Priest of Neith in Sais.

Then Enoch is like Aegyptiaca and Babyloniaca, King Lists, like Kings and Chronicles, and like "The Chronicles" by Panodorus. The Book of Enoch is a King List.

And so the way this all is to be Lined up, is actually to look at Zoroastrianism, and to understand that there WAS NO SUCH THING AS A MONOTHEISTIC GOD UNTIL ZOROASTER MADE THE OTHER GODS INTO ANGELS, and so there were Actually Flesh Body People that were Considered Gods, us from the Land of Cush, connected to Varanasi in India. We were Considered Gods, and there was a Connection between us and the Invisible Gods like the Planets (not Invisible all of them), that was Retained by saying that "The Angels Fell and Mated with Humans and made these People" and we are Called "Nephilim" and in the Greek we are called "Phaiakians" and it says that we don't Talk to Mortals, and we can get into what that means. But the Point being that once we understand where the Term "Angel" came from, and how it denotes something under the Supreme God but also like a God, similar to the Word "Giant" which is denoting something Powerful, but not a "God".

And so when I go to the Bible, I am just Showing how the Bible Lines up with Reality, and Enoch and the Bible both Line up with it. I would say it is Overly-Pedantic to ignore the Archaeology and just compare the Bible to Enoch. Enoch is like Other King Lists. Chinese Royals worded it that they were Related to Dragons, so this was all Happening in China also, and no one had Google to Copy each Other's Stories. In Plato's Apology he States that Socrates was just taking Artifacts out of the Ground and Lining them up with the Sky.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 09:21:56 AM

Everyone should Watch this, it Puts together a lot of Things You hear from just Random Sources, even Racists, this brings it all together:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmZikJkYRVI
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:12:33 PM

Did anyone Watch any of the Videos in the Original Post before Posting? I know there is already a lot to Respond to if You want to Respond, but the Videos get into some Serious Psychology and Tribalism, and Mythologies, and even backs it up by Showing how this is what the Bible is about. It's like how the Hotel where the Shining Happened, all the Ghost Stories, and Stories of Witches Leaving Tulpas and Servators, and Demons, Dibuk Boxes and whatnot. All of that is the same as the Bible, the Hotel where the Shining Happened, can be Supported with the Bible, as in like doing a Scientific Test to see if it is Proving something by Recreating it. Did the Hotel Recreate anything from the Bible that Proves any kind of what we could call an "Effect"?

And the Videos are a Great Start, it gets into kind of all the Ancient Magics.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 09:38:36 PM

Did anyone Watch any of the Videos in the Original Post before Posting? I know there is already a lot to Respond to if You want to Respond, but the Videos get into some Serious Psychology and Tribalism, and Mythologies, and even backs it up by Showing how this is what the Bible is about. It's like how the Hotel where the Shining Happened, all the Ghost Stories, and Stories of Witches Leaving Tulpas and Servators, and Demons, Dibuk Boxes and whatnot. All of that is the same as the Bible, the Hotel where the Shining Happened, can be Supported with the Bible, as in like doing a Scientific Test to see if it is Proving something by Recreating it. Did the Hotel Recreate anything from the Bible that Proves any kind of what we could call an "Effect"?

There is one major difference between the Bible, and the stuff you talk about in the videos.

In the videos, all people die, just like all people in the Bible die. The difference is the way that people believe in Jesus for eternal life.

God wants truth in everything. The videos might be truthful, but they are useless trivia if the people don't believe that Jesus is saving them personally. Even if they are good people, people who understand about God and Jesus, if they use their faith to attempt to 'buy' their way into salvation, they fail.

Matthew 7:21-23:
21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

So, do the miracles and have the understanding about the way that things work. But hang onto pure personal salvation through Jesus... in complete humility that proves you are working for Him, and not for yourself. Otherwise, you are lost for eternity.

Cool

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 02:02:03 AM

There is one major difference between the Bible, and the stuff you talk about in the videos.

In the videos, all people die, just like all people in the Bible die. The difference is the way that people believe in Jesus for eternal life.

God wants truth in everything. The videos might be truthful, but they are useless trivia if the people don't believe that Jesus is saving them personally. Even if they are good people, people who understand about God and Jesus, if they use their faith to attempt to 'buy' their way into salvation, they fail.

21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

So, do the miracles and have the understanding about the way that things work. But hang onto pure personal salvation through Jesus... in complete humility that proves you are working for Him, and not for yourself. Otherwise, you are lost for eternity.

Cool

It's Great for most People to Rely on Jesus, but if Jesus had just Relied on someone else, we would not have him to Rely on. Sometimes there are Things about being Part of a Royal Bloodline like Jesus, or like any Angel (we made the Royals during the Neolithic Temple Culture, the Venus Statuettes, etc), where even if like Jesus You do not have a Station of Authority, You still do have many Responsibilities. And maybe we can't see it because many Royal Families in Modern Times have Lost the Spark. Like when the Neanderthals Lost out to the Homosapiens, and that Spark Shifted, and then from Stone to Bronze, and Bronze to Iron, Beginning the Ages that we use to Identify Human History. When King Ramesses took a Wife in Fayum and Moses was Born and Raised in the Palace, the Spark Shifted. We could say the Ark of the Covenant, the Jews didn't always have the Ark, the Ark of the Covenant is an Artifact that First Existed in Egypt, and that the Jews took with them.

And so it is Great for most People to Rely on Jesus, just like we could say "Rely on Ken Ham to Debate Bill Nye and Others", but some may say "I will not Rely on Ken Ham, but will think for myself and allow Ken Ham to be what Ken Ham is as well". But there are Angels that have Responsibilities.

There are Responsibilities that can not just be Forgotten in the name of Personal Salvation. Saving Your Own Soul sure, do it First like Putting on an Oxygen Mask on a Plane, so You can be Good while You Secure the next Family Member. But know that if no one Moves to Secure the next Person, maybe some People are going to Die. And in this Metaphor then, there are Miracles and Acts of God that are missed out on.

Like the End of Revelations says, "Whoever Takes away from this Book, also Loses their Role in it". The Bible is not something where we can just look at Jesus and Ignore Everything before him. And again, it is not for Everyone. Many are Fine to just let Jesus do all the Work for them. As Works without Faith is Dead, and the Faith is REQUIRED or else the Works are not Part of any say "Karmic" Salvation. The Works are not Active without Faith, we can all understand that. But we also must understand that there are in Fact Works to be Preformed.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 04:07:31 AM

This is one of my Posts from my Old BitcoinTalk Account:
JACHIN AND BOAZ; OR, AN AUTHENTIC KEY TO THE DOOR OF FREE-MASONRY,
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=evans;cc=evans;rgn=main;view=text;idno=N23514.0001.001

The Freemasons are primarily organized around the idea that they are the ones who built Solomon's Temple. This can not be proven or proven wrong because it has been torn down twice since it was first built. Freemasonry is, in a metaphor, like a Wall made of Stone, and there is an empty spot in the Wall, and you are a crude stone that they will shape to fit in the empty spot. Everyone dresses the same so everyone is equal, and different Roles in the Temple are responsibilities, with different objects that need to be kept by different Roles and brought to different Ceremonies, or decisions to be made. Most Freemason lodges have a Stage or place for Plays and Music to be played nearby.

2 Samuel 5:11 "Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David."

According to Masonic Tradition, Masonry had been a Slave Art, and they were the Free and Accepted Masons, like a Union, and were able to set prices instead of working for a Sovereign. And they would mark their work with a Signature of some kind and would at the end of the day use their Handshake to retrieve their Wages after the Master Mason had checked their work.

While building Cathedrals, Palaces and Cities, they had kept their tools in Lodges, where meals would be eaten and plans could be made in secret or jokes about Kings and Queens could be made without fearing death. These Lodges became the namesake of the Modern Freemason Lodges.

Punic Wax is the ointment on the head that ran down the beard into the garments, and that was discovered by Archaeologists in December 2019, so the Masons don't even know this and they read this verse when they are initiated.

Psalm 133 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore."

Hiram Abiff was the Grand Master Mason, King of Tyre in the Old Testament. Tyre is in modern Lebanon, and was the Phoenician Headquarters. When British Explorers came to Libya they found Roman structures, and the Libyan people said that they were Cannanites. This is because before and during the Roman Empire, the Phoenicians were a significant influence; an influence that remained even after the fall of Carthage, which was a fairly Benevolent Phoenician Oligarchy in Africa that was destroyed by Scipio Africanus, a Roman General. Hiram Abiff is the Grand Master Mason in the building of Solomon's Temple, and 8 Masons desired to be Master Masons and conspire to force Hiram Abiff to tell them the Secret handshake or password, 5 of the 8 back out of the plan and 3 go forward. They ambush Hiram Abiff at the Temple, which has Doors on 3 Walls, and an Alter on the 4th, so they block the 3 doorways and he refuses to give them the Secrets, and they then stab him with a Square, hit him in the head with a Mallet, and Stab him with a Compass. They then flee.

The 5 Masons who had backed out of the plan go to the King of Tyre with White Gloves and White Aprons to show their innocence, and tell him what the other 3 did.

In Egypt there were several non-understood Wax and Metal blobs and other shapes, and no one knew what they were in the modern world until Flinders Petrie studied Ancient Egyptian Board Games and realized they were weights for Scales to measure other things. All Wax in Egypt was Beeswax.
https://archive.org/details/ERA39

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena."
-Nikola Tesla, in 'Man's Greatest Achievement'

There are 2 ways to look at a card deck. 1 is the common one, Fortune, Gambling, suits representings Numercial Value.

The other way, is to see the 52 Cards as 52 Weeks, the 4 Suits as 4 Seasons. Fate. The Tarot Deck is the same as a Playing Card Deck.

From there, each of the 52 Cards and 4 Weeks contain Moon Calendar Values, and Astrological Value based on the Week. In the 52 Weeks is 12 Months and the 12 Astrological signs. These are then associated with Birth Stones, Plants, etc.

There is Fortune, then there is Fate.

The Greek Hyperion is Khepri. Hyperion is said to have mapped the Sun, Moon and Stars. He is the force moving the Sun. Theia is Wadjet, the Atomic force of the Sun and Ra's representative on Earth. The Ptolemic Greeks called Leto Wadjet, but that is mistaken.

Khepri mapped the Stars as a Dung Beetle rolling a ball across the Sand, using the Sun, Moon and Milky Way to guide it. The Milky Way is the Egyptian Goddess Bat.

Roman Numerals is where our Math Originated, with other Number systems. Before that, the Alphabet was the letters and Numbers for most people. In North Africa they used Geometry to do Calculus, and weighed instead of counting. The weight was the Count in many cases, the same way money is weighed now with 1g representing a bill x $100 when measuring massive amounts. Like the phrase "worth its weight in Gold". In Carthage this was how it worked.

Punic Statues with #PunicWax depicted on their heads, and Serapis (the Greek Apis) with a similar object that symbolizes success. Punic Wax and the Apis Sun disk are likely the Origins of the Christian Halo imagery with Angels and Saints.

This is the Goddess Tannit, with Punic Wax on her head and Beeswax in her hair

Part of what we are doing with #PunicWax is educating everyone like an awareness project to get people informed, then we are reviving old recipes and expanding on them as well as putting them to modern use (Soap, Incense, Candles, Paint, etc). We are creating a Mystery School, for the connection of the Physical Body with the Spiritual World. In Ancient Egypt the word Heka means both "Magic" and "Medicine". Chemistry ties very directly into perfumery, soaping, farming, etc. This is Alchemy.

People like to look at the Ancient World and say it is all just people misunderstanding things when they personify natural things as deities, not idols, but the Sun, the Moon, Dancing, Motherhood, Marijuana, Ayahuasca, Wine, etc. Then they go on from that point of view to say that all the cultures deities were different, which is True, but not like they are saying.

Jaweh and Allah are so different because they are based on separate Ancient deities, one of the Jews and one of the Arabs (likely learned or adapted from mysteries they learned in Delos or had originally brought there). And the deities are different in the Ancient Religions, but to just say that plainly and with all the implications and no caveat is to ignore facts.

Africans discovered the Planets, called the 7 Heavens or 7 Heavenly bodies in the traditions of people hiding their Ancient Religion in Christianity, this is called Gnostic Christianity. I originally at the age of 14-15 identified my Gods, after seriously considering it, converting to different religions, as the Egyptian Gods. But I saw that Egypt passed down what they had to the Sumerians and Greeks, and if you look at the Indus Valley Civilization and other places there are other evidences.

When I converted to Hinduism at 14-15, it was because it is the only Religion that was never replaced. Hinduism is the same Ancient Religion it has always been, with a few changes and absorbing Gods like Jesus, and Schools like Theosophy. I became Hindu because we all are already Hindu, it is the natural Religion. Pashupati is the original Shiva and still has Temples and is a form of Shiva and Rudra. Pashupati is also Pan, whose reed pipes were held together with Beeswax and he was a bee God. It is all Mnemonic and the Ancient Gods are real.

https://medium.com/@jyotikhetan_17523/virupaksha-the-kali-d7cfac68fd2b

#PunicWax #SynapticReincarnation

One form of Reincarnation is Synaptic Reincarnation. To understand how your Memory and Thought work, you have to understand 4 words, then 2 more words. This is similar to hearing a song and suddenly remembering or feeling like the day you first heard it.

1. Neuron - a Brain Cell

2. Dendrites - the Arm of a Brain Cell reaching out to other Brain Cells, when this happens and pathways are made it is called Cognition

3. Electrochemical Signals - the Communication method between Dendrites

4. Synapses - each Electrochemical pulse or communication moves through and by Synapses

So now you understand Brain Cells communicate by Dendrites and Synapses using Electrochemical Signals.

Recongition

Re-Cog, Cog like a gear in a Machine

Re-Cognize, basically "to get the gears moving".

1. Recognition

2. Schema

So if I have a schema, mental categorical perspective in my mind, where where I hear "Chair" I think wooden chair, but you hear "Chair" and think sofa, or maybe you think camping chair, or recliner, we have separate schema. If I match an Ancient Schema, or Ancient Mental Categorical Perspective, then get the gears moving. I have committed Synaptic Reincarnation.

Now, with the modern discovery of Neurogenesis, or the birth of new Brain Cells which happens by way of Marijuana. You now can have a number of entry points attached to existing Cognitive Pathways, there is even clinical evidence of this in regards to short term memory loss, which seems to be a mechanism for saving space for the new pathways on the long term memory.

A short history of the Library of Alexandria:

The Library is founded by Ptolemy, and the person put at the head is chosen by Aristotle (Alexander's tutor), he chooses Demetrius of Phalerum. It starts off Aristocratic (Class based rather than propositions of a whole) under Aristotle, so it becomes a tyrannical pursuit for knowledge, confiscating books, fueding with other libraries, and with no actual function for the collected books.

The books are then catalogued and organized some time later. The Library becomes more of what it was meant to be and several things are discovered and invented there, the whole city becomes advanced and Hydraulics are invented along with several other things including the Steam Engine, but they did not realize the scalability.

Then Rome has a Civil war between Ceasar and Pompey, and the Alexandrians kill Pompey when he comes. Ceasar comes a few days later and comes with a show of strength and it starts a riot, where the Romans are forced into the palace and eventually set fire to the ships in the harbor to take control and escape.

100 years later it is investigated and thought that around 400,000 books were burned in the fire. When the Christians take power a Mathematicians daughter has a following in Alexandria, but she is Pagan and influencing the leader so they skin her with Oyster shells and kill her. When the Muslims come they ask a Librarian what they have there and he tells them there are 40,000 priceless works, and they say if it is in line with the word of God they don't need it, and if it is not then it ought be destroyed. So it is said it was commanded that the Library be used to fuel the fires to heat the bath houses.

Long version here:
https://lithub.com/the-life-and-death-of-the-library-of-alexandria/

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:06:49 AM

Cool

It's Great for most People to Rely on Jesus, but if Jesus had just Relied on someone else, we would not have him to Rely on. Sometimes there are Things about being Part of a Royal Bloodline like Jesus, or like any Angel (we made the Royals during the Neolithic Temple Culture, the Venus Statuettes, etc), where even if like Jesus You do not have a Station of Authority, You still do have many Responsibilities. And maybe we can't see it because many Royal Families in Modern Times have Lost the Spark. Like when the Neanderthals Lost out to the Homosapiens, and that Spark Shifted, and then from Stone to Bronze, and Bronze to Iron, Beginning the Ages that we use to Identify Human History. When King Ramesses took a Wife in Fayum and Moses was Born and Raised in the Palace, the Spark Shifted. We could say the Ark of the Covenant, the Jews didn't always have the Ark, the Ark of the Covenant is an Artifact that First Existed in Egypt, and that the Jews took with them.

And so it is Great for most People to Rely on Jesus, just like we could say "Rely on Ken Ham to Debate Bill Nye and Others", but some may say "I will not Rely on Ken Ham, but will think for myself and allow Ken Ham to be what Ken Ham is as well". But there are Angels that have Responsibilities.

There are Responsibilities that can not just be Forgotten in the name of Personal Salvation. Saving Your Own Soul sure, do it First like Putting on an Oxygen Mask on a Plane, so You can be Good while You Secure the next Family Member. But know that if no one Moves to Secure the next Person, maybe some People are going to Die. And in this Metaphor then, there are Miracles and Acts of God that are missed out on.

Like the End of Revelations says, "Whoever Takes away from this Book, also Loses their Role in it". The Bible is not something where we can just look at Jesus and Ignore Everything before him. And again, it is not for Everyone. Many are Fine to just let Jesus do all the Work for them. As Works without Faith is Dead, and the Faith is REQUIRED or else the Works are not Part of any say "Karmic" Salvation. The Works are not Active without Faith, we can all understand that. But we also must understand that there are in Fact Works to be Preformed.

Adam and Eve sinned, a few short days into their life, maybe.

From Genesis chapter 3:
6When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it.

7And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; so they sewed together fig leaves and made coverings for themselves.

8Then the man and his wife heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the breeze of the day, and they hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

Who do you think was walking in the 'breeze' of the day? Who do you think that the Angel of YHWH spoken about throughout the Old Testament was?

If you don't realize that Jesus is God, and has been around before the Beginning, no wonder you get yourself all wrapped up in your indirect (direct?) Satan worship.

Or look at what St. Paul says in Colossians chapter 1:
15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

You want power, but you don't even realize what power is, to say nothing about its source.

Cool

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:03:10 AM

Cool

Adam and Eve sinned, a few short days into their life, maybe.

From Genesis chapter 3:
6When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it.

7And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; so they sewed together fig leaves and made coverings for themselves.

8Then the man and his wife heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the breeze of the day, and they hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

Who do you think was walking in the 'breeze' of the day? Who do you think that the Angel of YHWH spoken about throughout the Old Testament was?

If you don't realize that Jesus is God, and has been around before the Beginning, no wonder you get yourself all wrapped up in your indirect (direct?) Satan worship.

Or look at what St. Paul says in Colossians chapter 1:
15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

You want power, but you don't even realize what power is, to say nothing about its source.

Cool

Want Power? I have Power.

And You are very deluded. Jesus would tell You to Read Your Torah. He would Argue with the Pharisees because they were Closest to him, they were in the same Religious Circles as him. He wasn't at the Temple of Hera, he wasn't Pythagoreas, he was Jesus.

You are making Arguments against the Bible, and Trying to make that somehow Jesus Centered. And it is just not what Jesus would do. WWJD. I don't know what You think You are doing, but You need to Reflect and spend some Time with Your Old Testament and Stop Watching Ray Comfort "Way of the Master" Videos to get Your Online Talking Points.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: