Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Angelicalism  (Read 251 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:21:59 PM

~

Who do you think was walking in the 'breeze' of the day? Who do you think that the Angel of YHWH spoken about throughout the Old Testament was?

If you don't realize that Jesus is God, and has been around before the Beginning, no wonder you get yourself all wrapped up in your indirect (direct?) Satan worship.

Or look at what St. Paul says in Colossians chapter 1:
15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

You want power, but you don't even realize what power is, to say nothing about its source.

Cool

Want Power? I have Power.

And You are very deluded. Jesus would tell You to Read Your Torah. He would Argue with the Pharisees because they were Closest to him, they were in the same Religious Circles as him. He wasn't at the Temple of Hera, he wasn't Pythagoreas, he was Jesus.

You are making Arguments against the Bible, and Trying to make that somehow Jesus Centered. And it is just not what Jesus would do. WWJD. I don't know what You think You are doing, but You need to Reflect and spend some Time with Your Old Testament and Stop Watching Ray Comfort "Way of the Master" Videos to get Your Online Talking Points.

You are throwing your power away.

All people have power because Jesus died on the cross and arose again, to show that He even has power over death. But He won't keep on extending His power to people who won't accept the truth of His power in them.

Read the Torah you are talking about, and see that 'The Angel of YHWH' is the Almighty God. The people of Old Testament Israel knew it. From Judges chapter 13:
16The angel of the Lord replied, “Even though you detain me, I will not eat any of your food. But if you prepare a burnt offering, offer it to the Lord.” (Manoah did not realize that it was the angel of the Lord.)

17Then Manoah inquired of the angel of the Lord, “What is your name, so that we may honor you when your word comes true?”

18He replied, “Why do you ask my name? It is beyond understanding. a ” 19Then Manoah took a young goat, together with the grain offering, and sacrificed it on a rock to the Lord. And the Lord did an amazing thing while Manoah and his wife watched: 20As the flame blazed up from the altar toward heaven, the angel of the Lord ascended in the flame. Seeing this, Manoah and his wife fell with their faces to the ground. 21When the angel of the Lord did not show himself again to Manoah and his wife, Manoah realized that it was the angel of the Lord.

This same 'Angel of the LORD [YHWH] is Jesus in the strength that one has when they have conquered death.

You are missing it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:26:35 PM

~

Who do you think was walking in the 'breeze' of the day? Who do you think that the Angel of YHWH spoken about throughout the Old Testament was?

If you don't realize that Jesus is God, and has been around before the Beginning, no wonder you get yourself all wrapped up in your indirect (direct?) Satan worship.

Or look at what St. Paul says in Colossians chapter 1:
15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

You want power, but you don't even realize what power is, to say nothing about its source.

Cool

Want Power? I have Power.

And You are very deluded. Jesus would tell You to Read Your Torah. He would Argue with the Pharisees because they were Closest to him, they were in the same Religious Circles as him. He wasn't at the Temple of Hera, he wasn't Pythagoreas, he was Jesus.

You are making Arguments against the Bible, and Trying to make that somehow Jesus Centered. And it is just not what Jesus would do. WWJD. I don't know what You think You are doing, but You need to Reflect and spend some Time with Your Old Testament and Stop Watching Ray Comfort "Way of the Master" Videos to get Your Online Talking Points.

You are throwing your power away.

All people have power because Jesus died on the cross and arose again, to show that He even has power over death. But He won't keep on extending His power to people who won't accept the truth of His power in them.

Read the Torah you are talking about, and see that 'The Angel of YHWH' is the Almighty God. The people of Old Testament Israel knew it. From Judges chapter 13:
16The angel of the Lord replied, “Even though you detain me, I will not eat any of your food. But if you prepare a burnt offering, offer it to the Lord.” (Manoah did not realize that it was the angel of the Lord.)

17Then Manoah inquired of the angel of the Lord, “What is your name, so that we may honor you when your word comes true?”

18He replied, “Why do you ask my name? It is beyond understanding. a ” 19Then Manoah took a young goat, together with the grain offering, and sacrificed it on a rock to the Lord. And the Lord did an amazing thing while Manoah and his wife watched: 20As the flame blazed up from the altar toward heaven, the angel of the Lord ascended in the flame. Seeing this, Manoah and his wife fell with their faces to the ground. 21When the angel of the Lord did not show himself again to Manoah and his wife, Manoah realized that it was the angel of the Lord.

This same 'Angel of the LORD [YHWH] is Jesus in the strength that one has when they have conquered death.

You are missing it.

Cool

This is not a Thread about Jesus, I am going to have to ask You to Stop Trolling, or Rick-Rolling Everyone with Jesus. This is a Thread about Angels.

And it is almost Sick that I have to say that, how Disgusting is it that You are Talking about Jesus, and can't take a Moment to Appreciate Angels. It's like You aren't even a Biblical Christian, or Following some Higher Version of Jesus than the Bible, You are just confused by People telling You that the Only way to Salvation is Jesus. You must want Forgiveness for something You have done, so I ask that You don't go back to being whatever WRECH You must have been Without Jesus, but Please let this Thread continue on without whatever You think You are doing. Because I didn't even Deny Jesus.

I said Works without Faith is Dead, but if You ignore the Works You might be Retarded basically. And here You are Pounding Your arm on Your Chest. And I am not saying Christians are Retarded, this Argument is just like a Ray Comfort Video. If I was not Receptive to this, it would just be me saying "Go away Jesus Freak" and You saying "Look at how the Demons react", which is the Ray Comfort Style. But I am one of the Receptive ones so here I am most of this Thread Respecting the Salvation of Jesus, and You still are saying it's not enough and that People need to ignore the Bible.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:29:12 PM

And if You want to say "When Daniel was in the Furnace, the Figure there, the Angel with them, it was Jesus" and "The Angel in Judges 6, guess what, it was Jesus" You can say that. But You are acting like I need to Change. I don't know where You think You get off Pretending People need to LOSE THE BIBLE.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:44:22 PM

And if You want to say "When Daniel was in the Furnace, the Figure there, the Angel with them, it was Jesus" and "The Angel in Judges 6, guess what, it was Jesus" You can say that. But You are acting like I need to Change. I don't know where You think You get off Pretending People need to LOSE THE BIBLE.

You talk backward. I use the Bible, and you suggest that I am telling people to lose the Bible?

It doesn't matter to me if you change or not. God will gain glory from you whether or not you change to believe what He says.

Exodus 14:4:
And I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and he will pursue them. But I will gain glory for myself through Pharaoh and all his army, and the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD.” So the Israelites did this.

In the Judgment, people will understand that God is just in His judgment of them. Why? Because they will see what they locked themselves into by not believing in him correctly. What is the correct way? To believe in Jesus, the Son of God, for eternal life.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:58:25 PM

You talk backward. I use the Bible, and you suggest that I am telling people to lose the Bible?

Why? Because they will see what they locked themselves into by not believing in him correctly. What is the correct way? To believe in Jesus, the Son of God, for eternal life.

Ok, so now at Least You are getting into why You are doing this and what You think You are doing.

So, let's get into why what You are saying is FOR HUMANS. I am Speaking to Nephilims and Angels and Humans who want to know about Angels:

JUDE
And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

And what are the Angels being Judged for? They are being Judged for having Humans Worship them like Gods, and God is now going to Judge the Angels and their Actions.

The Standard is not from Jesus forward, but from the Flood. This is much more Ancient than Jesus, and Jesus may Wipe away Sins, but Jesus does not Wipe away the Judgement of Angels.

Your Message is Great for a Human Audience, but this is Angelicalism, we are Preaching of and to Angels. And we are not Telling anyone to Worship Angels, in Fact if You want to go get all the Quotes from the Bible that say "Don't make an Image of an Angel, or Statue" or "Don't Follow after the Ways of Angels" we can Prove that I am doing Everything Properly, and You are a Human coming in Trying to Judge what I an Angel am doing. And saying that I have to let Jesus do it instead. And I would say, "Stand behind me Satan" as Jesus said to Peter.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:04:33 PM

We are Putting the 144,000 in the Foreheads and Preparing to Release an Angel from by the Euphrates, as in Revelations 6-8.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:06:29 PM

Why? Because they will see what they locked themselves into by not believing in him correctly. What is the correct way? To believe in Jesus, the Son of God, for eternal life.

Ok, so now at Least You are getting into why You are doing this and what You think You are doing.

So, let's get into why what You are saying is FOR HUMANS. I am Speaking to Nephilims and Angels and Humans who want to know about Angels:

JUDE
And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

And what are the Angels being Judged for? They are being Judged for having Humans Worship them like Gods, and God is now going to Judge the Angels and their Actions.

The Standard is not from Jesus forward, but from the Flood. This is much more Ancient than Jesus, and Jesus may Wipe away Sins, but Jesus does not Wipe away the Judgement of Angels.

Your Message is Great for a Human Audience, but this is Angelicalism, we are Preaching of and to Angels. And we are not Telling anyone to Worship Angels, in Fact if You want to go get all the Quotes from the Bible that say "Don't make an Image of an Angel, or Statue" or "Don't Follow after the Ways of Angels" we can Prove that I am doing Everything Properly, and You are a Human coming in Trying to Judge what I an Angel am doing. And saying that I have to let Jesus do it instead. And I would say, "Stand behind me Satan" as Jesus said to Peter.

The angels in prison, being judged as Jude says, are being judged for coming to Earth and marrying daughters of men.

Genesis 6:2:
the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

Nothing is 'more ancient' than Jesus. It was Jesus Who created the universe with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Look at what St. Paul says in Colossians chapter 1:

I quoted this in a previous post, above. But you seem to have glossed over it, or have other reasons for ignoring it.

Angels don't need you preaching to them. Either they are on their way to Hell in the final judgment, or they know it already, way better than you.

Have you ever though about talking to a psychiatrist about your mental condition?

Cool

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:20:01 PM

More Videos:

Ancient Treaties and the Book of Jeremiah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUiFLiH3Qo

The Royal Miitary, Angels/Giants/Nephilim as seen in the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kRHifSq-GQ
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:25:37 PM

JUDE

The angels in prison, being judged as Jude says, are being judged for coming to Earth and marrying daughters of men.

the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

Nothing is 'more ancient' than Jesus. It was Jesus Who created the universe with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

I quoted this in a previous post, above. But you seem to have glossed over it, or have other reasons for ignoring it.

Angels don't need you preaching to them. Either they are on their way to Hell in the final judgment, or they know it already, way better than you.

Have you ever though about talking to a psychiatrist about your mental condition?

Cool

God made a Child with a Human Woman, are You actually Retarded? I was kind of using it as a way to just Point out how Stupid You are, but are You actually Retarded? God made Jesus with Mary, Right? So Why would God be Judging the Angels for doing the same Thing? You're Deluded into Nephilim Hunting. You are actually now kind of Talking like a Nephilim Hunter, and Your Anti-Angel Stance should have given that away from the Start but I thought maybe You were Honestly just saying that Jesus should be more important. I hadn't Realized You were here thinking You knew something about Angels.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:38:44 PM

I almost want to Answer Your Question by getting into Gnosticism for You, but I am not sure You know what You are Quoting, about the Invisible God, and the Visible Following the Invisible. It is almost like You know what we are Talking about, because that is what the Videos are about, but it seems that You are completely confused about all of that and think that if it's not Jesus, it can't be Holy. As if there are no Angels in the New Testament.

If there were no New Testament, we would just have the Septuagint and Angels would be the Greek "Angel" which is Messenger from Hell. Instead of the Aramaic Malakha (Kings that are Messengers, Messengers that are Guards, etc) and Irin (Watchers). The New Testament makes Angels what they are Today, we would all be Called Nephilim if not for the New Testament, the New Testament is what makes Nephilim into just Regular Angels with all the Other Angels, like the Seraphim, like the Cherubim, just all kinds of Angels.

But I don't Feel like You want to Actually have a Discussion, it seems like You would say "Jesus is Lord" and ignore the Points, and act like You are saving me. When You could go be at some Crack House or under a Bridge if You want to Save Someone. You're just kind of Masturbating here on my Thread.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:51:51 PM

~

Cool

God made a Child with a Human Woman, are You actually Retarded? I was kind of using it as a way to just Point out how Stupid You are, but are You actually Retarded? God made Jesus with Mary, Right? So Why would God be Judging the Angels for doing the same Thing? You're Deluded into Nephilim Hunting. You are actually now kind of Talking like a Nephilim Hunter, and Your Anti-Angel Stance should have given that away from the Start but I thought maybe You were Honestly just saying that Jesus should be more important. I hadn't Realized You were here thinking You knew something about Angels.

Look at the Book of Enoch to find out why. God has his reasons. He doesn't clearly tell them to us all the time - "Why would God be Judging the Angels for doing the same Thing." But you need to be able to read it, and then to read it. You can't simply make up stuff about it.

Why would I hunt Nephilim. They don't exist except in spirit, and neither I nor God really want them to exist physically. In fact, the genetic manipulations that are combining humans and animals are attempts at making homes/bodies for these disembodied Nephilim spirits.

Angels have their positions of authority as dictated by God. Their positions are mostly to help mankind. The Bible is loaded with examples of angels doing good for mankind at the request/orders of God. That's part of the reason God translated them into this universe. So, what gives you the idea that I am against angels?

That Jesus is more important than the angels is obvious in Bible passages that talk about angels... just like the maker of something is more important than the things that he makes.

Cool

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:58:37 PM

~

Cool

Look at the Book of Enoch to find out why. God has his reasons. He doesn't clearly tell them to us all the time - "Why would God be Judging the Angels for doing the same Thing." But you need to be able to read it, and then to read it. You can't simply make up stuff about it.

Why would I hunt Nephilim. They don't exist except in spirit, and neither I nor God really want them to exist physically. In fact, the genetic manipulations that are combining humans and animals are attempts at making homes/bodies for these disembodied Nephilim spirits.

Angels have their positions of authority as dictated by God. Their positions are mostly to help mankind. The Bible is loaded with examples of angels doing good for mankind at the request/orders of God. That's part of the reason God translated them into this universe. So, what gives you the idea that I am against angels?

That Jesus is more important than the angels is obvious in Bible passages that talk about angels... just like the maker of something is more important than the things that he makes.

Cool

I have Read Enoch.

I actually Found all of this in Archaeology, as a Hindu, I am a Hindu, Polytheist, and I have now Accepted that those Gods are all Angels, and that there are Humans that were also Gods, and that they also were "Demoted" to Angels, under the God that Rules over the Fates, the Lord of the Ages. From Enoch 9.

I did not find this by Reading Enoch, but by Studying the Royal Military and the Wife of the Royal Military, Anhur and the Sphynx, Mehit-Weret.

The way it Worked is that a Woman would be Brought from Nubia, Cush, to Egypt, and she would Marry the Royal Military man. We can see this as like Moses being Married to the Sa Ra Woman. That is an EXPLICIT Example.

That is all Archaeology, and it is Tied to the Medical School in Sais. Bird Worshipping Basket Weavers from like 5,000 BC that made a Medical School that was fairly advanced by 3,000 BC, and moreso after Imhotep.

So now.

Once You know all that, and You know that Sais, Egypt was Colonizing Greece, and that Athens was a Colony of Sais, before Athens was Taken by the Greeks. And that Delos, the Island where the Sun and Moon (Wonder Woman, Diana) were said to be Born, was also Taken by the Greeks.

Once You know, then You can look at Arachne's Tapestry and see where all the Women Zeus Raped are From, and make like a Map of where they are From.

Then Read Enoch, and see that the Angels are Labeled as Men, but they were the Royal Military, Transporting what the Greeks Called "Goddesses" or at Least that is what Plato Calls them in Timaeus. Everyone should Read Plato's Timaeus.

Plato also Starts the Republic, a Simple Argument that the Greeks could have a Better State System than Pure Democracy, and he Starts it off by Telling them they are like People Chained inside a Cave, Scared of the Shadows Cast by People Passing Outside.

And it is all in Enoch.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:10:00 PM

~

Cool

Cool

I have Read Enoch.

I actually Found all of this in Archaeology, as a Hindu, I am a Hindu, Polytheist, and I have now Accepted that those Gods are all Angels, and that there are Humans that were also Gods, and that they also were "Demoted" to Angels, under the God that Rules over the Fates, the Lord of the Ages. From Enoch 9.

I did not find this by Reading Enoch, but by Studying the Royal Military and the Wife of the Royal Military, Anhur and the Sphynx, Mehit-Weret.

The way it Worked is that a Woman would be Brought from Nubia, Cush, to Egypt, and she would Marry the Royal Military man. We can see this as like Moses being Married to the Sa Ra Woman. That is an EXPLICIT Example.

That is all Archaeology, and it is Tied to the Medical School in Sais. Bird Worshipping Basket Weavers from like 5,000 BC that made a Medical School that was fairly advanced by 3,000 BC, and moreso after Imhotep.

So now.

Once You know all that, and You know that Sais, Egypt was Colonizing Greece, and that Athens was a Colony of Sais, before Athens was Taken by the Greeks. And that Delos, the Island where the Sun and Moon (Wonder Woman, Diana) were said to be Born, was also Taken by the Greeks.

Once You know, then You can look at Arachne's Tapestry and see where all the Women Zeus Raped are From, and make like a Map of where they are From.

Then Read Enoch, and see that the Angels are Labeled as Men, but they were the Royal Military, Transporting what the Greeks Called "Goddesses" or at Least that is what Plato Calls them in Timaeus. Everyone should Read Plato's Timaeus.

Plato also Starts the Republic, a Simple Argument that the Greeks could have a Better State System than Pure Democracy, and he Starts it off by Telling them they are like People Chained inside a Cave, Scared of the Shadows Cast by People Passing Outside.

And it is all in Enoch.

The big point is simple. There is one God that made the universe and rules over it. And Jesus is that God. But read what Alan Watts says about Who and What God is.
FROM all eternity there had always existed One whose secret and unutterable Name was YHVH the Tetragrammaton of four Hebrew letters meaning I AM. There was never any time when I AM was not; he was not created by anyone, and before anything else had been created by him he existed alone through endless ages of ages, for which reason he was also known by the name Ancient of Days. In appearance he was pure light not, however, the created light of the sun, moon, and stars but Shekinah, the Light of Glory. Because man was subsequently created in the image of I AM, the appearance of his Glory was always considered as having the human form.

His head and his hair were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars; and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword; and his countenance was as the sun when it shines in its strength.

This One, then, Adonai, the Lord, El-Elyon, the Most High God, Sabaoth, the Lord of Hosts, had lived for always and always before the time when the worlds were first created. Before there were even any heavens or lights of the day and night, before all spirits and angels, the incalculable centuries and aeons of his life go back for ever and ever, shortened no whit by the fact that a thousand years in our time are but a day in his.

One might imagine that a life stretching through so unthinkable an abyss of time would have been intolerably dull and lonely. Yet dull it was not - by any means - for the whole infinity of space was, as it still is for those who have eyes to see, filled with his radiance in comparison with which the fire in diamonds and opals, the clarity of the sapphire sky, the splendour of sunset, and the light of all stars is just a dim and tawdry glitter. Nor was it lonely. For in some deeply mysterious manner, this One and Only I AM was three Persons, whom we shall discern if we look more intently into his image, and understand the symbolism of the two-edged sword which comes out of his mouth, and the seven stars which he holds in his hand.

The sword which comes out of his mouth is his Word, for "the Word of God is a sharp two/edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit". The seven stars in his hand are his sevenfold Spirit. In God, however, the Word and the Spirit are not mere effluences. They are Persons; and they are as much persons and as much God himself as the white-haired Ancient of Days whom we must learn to recognize as but one of three Persons, namely, the Father. The other two are the Word, or the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

These three Persons were, then, the one God, and all three had existed together from all eternity, no one coming into being before or after the others. For always and always the Son was being generated or begotten by the Father, and for always and always the Holy Spirit was proceeding from the Father and the Son. Thus from time without beginning, I AM was "the Holy, Blessed (i.e. Happy), and Glorious Trinity, three Persons and one God". For this reason, God was not lonely since he combined within himself not one Person but three, and so constituted a community rather than an individual.

The Bible explains that Jesus-God has done the work of salvation for us all. Anybody who believes this will be saved in the judgment to come. That's all I am saying.

There are endless writings, some accurate, others false. Many a mixture.

Do what you want to do. But be saved the only way that works, by believing in Jesus. And don't let false writings drag you away from your salvation.

Cool

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:28:43 PM

~

Cool

Cool

I have Read Enoch.

So now.

And it is all in Enoch.

The big point is simple. There is one God that made the universe and rules over it. And Jesus is that God. But read what Alan Watts says about Who and What God is.
FROM all eternity there had always existed One whose secret and unutterable Name was YHVH the Tetragrammaton of four Hebrew letters meaning I AM. There was never any time when I AM was not; he was not created by anyone, and before anything else had been created by him he existed alone through endless ages of ages, for which reason he was also known by the name Ancient of Days. In appearance he was pure light not, however, the created light of the sun, moon, and stars but Shekinah, the Light of Glory. Because man was subsequently created in the image of I AM, the appearance of his Glory was always considered as having the human form.

His head and his hair were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars; and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword; and his countenance was as the sun when it shines in its strength.

This One, then, Adonai, the Lord, El-Elyon, the Most High God, Sabaoth, the Lord of Hosts, had lived for always and always before the time when the worlds were first created. Before there were even any heavens or lights of the day and night, before all spirits and angels, the incalculable centuries and aeons of his life go back for ever and ever, shortened no whit by the fact that a thousand years in our time are but a day in his.

One might imagine that a life stretching through so unthinkable an abyss of time would have been intolerably dull and lonely. Yet dull it was not - by any means - for the whole infinity of space was, as it still is for those who have eyes to see, filled with his radiance in comparison with which the fire in diamonds and opals, the clarity of the sapphire sky, the splendour of sunset, and the light of all stars is just a dim and tawdry glitter. Nor was it lonely. For in some deeply mysterious manner, this One and Only I AM was three Persons, whom we shall discern if we look more intently into his image, and understand the symbolism of the two-edged sword which comes out of his mouth, and the seven stars which he holds in his hand.

The sword which comes out of his mouth is his Word, for "the Word of God is a sharp two/edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit". The seven stars in his hand are his sevenfold Spirit. In God, however, the Word and the Spirit are not mere effluences. They are Persons; and they are as much persons and as much God himself as the white-haired Ancient of Days whom we must learn to recognize as but one of three Persons, namely, the Father. The other two are the Word, or the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

These three Persons were, then, the one God, and all three had existed together from all eternity, no one coming into being before or after the others. For always and always the Son was being generated or begotten by the Father, and for always and always the Holy Spirit was proceeding from the Father and the Son. Thus from time without beginning, I AM was "the Holy, Blessed (i.e. Happy), and Glorious Trinity, three Persons and one God". For this reason, God was not lonely since he combined within himself not one Person but three, and so constituted a community rather than an individual.

The Bible explains that Jesus-God has done the work of salvation for us all. Anybody who believes this will be saved in the judgment to come. That's all I am saying.

There are endless writings, some accurate, others false. Many a mixture.

Do what you want to do. But be saved the only way that works, by believing in Jesus. And don't let false writings drag you away from your salvation.

Cool

Since You are not going to Stop Using the Angel Thread to Talk about Jesus.

I’m going to have You look up the Aramaic Word, and Hebrew Word used when Calling Jesus a “King”. What Word is Used?

Now, Jesus is in the Bloodline of David. We can look at Mark Twain’s Mysterious Stranger here and kind of Help You out. In the Mysterious Stranger the Children come upon an Angel who is related to Satan, and they hadn’t known that Satan was once an Angel, it just wasn’t Talked about in their Church. Then there is the Priest who Fought Satan and still can Show You where he Threw his Liquor Bottle at the Devil. There is the Knight, who has seen Angels in Wars. There is the Astrologer who uses a Book (Written by Angels, also the Bible is Provided by Angels) and the Astrologer uses the Book to Preform small Feats like Finding Lost Things. The King Rules over these Subjects as Provided by Angels (Divine Providence).

Jesus was a King in the Bloodline of David, and like Abimelech, Jesus is a Jew that is being Called an Angel. The Greek Word Angel, in Hebrew and Aramaic, is “King” or “Messenger” or “Guard”.

Caleb went to the Land the Spies said were Giants, and he said “I’ll take that Region”.

The Tribes are like the Demi-Gods. To a Polytheist the Demi-Gods are what are the Tribes.

Then the Jewish Breastplate is like the Chakra System, so You can match up the Tribes and Demi-Gods. And Syrio-Phoenician Archaeology is all about this.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:40:52 PM

And this isn’t just like some Random Game or something. Ancient Aliens has all but Proven something Happened in Ancient Canaan and Egypt, and MesoAmerica, which is like Mesopotamia and had Canaanites. Canaanites made the Ziggurat and Machu Pichu, this is what Happened. It wasn’t Aliens.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:06:45 PM

I don’t think some People understand. The way the FTX Loser was Accepted by Steph Curry, and Peyton Manning and got them in on the Scam, we don’t have to do that because we aren’t Scammers.

And instead of a Picture in Downtown Dallas on a Wall of a him, which was a Thing. FTX had Giant Pictures of the Guy that ran FTX. Instead of that, I’m about to have Pictures of Horned Angels, like Egyptian Angels with Rams Horns and Other Angels with Antlers and Things. This isn’t like all the Other Digital Currencies. We are Ancient, and we are in the Future.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 04:13:58 AM

My Writings are getting People PhDs, People are Writing Thesis, this means that there are now Records of Things that are like what I am saying, in University Records forever as PhD Thesis. And I think Rabbi Singer will now also Start having this Happen all around him, more if it wasn't before, because I think it was before in the Jewish Outreach Community, and maybe more Widespread now.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:36:40 PM

The Bible writers write about God; Jesus is God.

Don't get caught up in angels. Either they are doing what God tells them, or they are evil angel who will take you down if you let them. Focus on God.

From Isaiah chapter 55:
8“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.

9“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Further, more direct, and more important:

From 1 Corinthians chapter 1:
18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Cool

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:52:39 PM

The Bible writers write about God; Jesus is God.

Don't get caught up in angels. Either they are doing what God tells them, or they are evil angel who will take you down if you let them. Focus on God.

From Isaiah chapter 55:
8“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.

9“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Further, more direct, and more important:

From 1 Corinthians chapter 1:
18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Cool

There is now a Thread for all Jesus based Discussion here on Bitcointalk, Please take all now Angelic Discussion to the Jesus Thread:

The Jesus Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5496592.0
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:12:44 PM

I'm going to get back on Topic with a Joke kind of, it's not a Joke, but we need to Talk about God and Satan and what Happened.

God said, "Let there be Light"
Lucifer said, "You're Welcome"

Again, we can look to Mark Twain for some Guidance, and not just "The Mysterious Stranger" but "The Letters from the Earth", which is a Book in which Satan, Lucifer, is sent out to the Abyss Regularly, what we could call Hell and the Void, and then he is Sent out after Creation and he Finds the Earth, and he Writes Letters to his Brothers the Archangels, and tells them about the New Earth that has been Created with all of the Universe. A lot of it is kind of Satan Talking about how Odd Humans are, "even compared to the Animals" is like the tone of some of it. That is what the Book is about.

So when we look at Lucifer, he was the Light Bearer, God's most Revered and Beautiful Angel, and then he led the Rebellion against God, or Otherwise Disobeyed God, the Muslims say he would not Bow to Adam because Adam was mad of Dirt with God's Breath, and Angels were made by God from Fire and Light, or Revealed in Fire and Light. So to Islam, Satan Disobeyed God in Refusal to Bow to Adam. Satan also Temps Jesus on the Mountain, telling him to Leap and the Angels will save him. Or to Join him and he will give him the World as his Domain (think about that, God did not Offer that to Jesus). This is similar to when Siddhartha (The First Buddha) was Tested by Demons in the Wilderness. And both I think were on Fasts (Not eating Food) while in the Wilderness.

But now we can get back on Topic.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: