Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of these hot crypto stocks will soar higher this year?  (Read 186 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 07:53:24 PM

The question is if I have got money? and a lot of spare? I'd also choose Coinbase.

As you're like owning the company and the same goes for Microstrategy but it all boils down to the point that you can buy directly with Bitcoin. But this is me, you earn a portion of the company not Bitcoin when you buy them.

That's why I think Coinbase is a good option, while Bitcoin is here to stay so does Coinbase and MSTR but I don't like MSTR.
There's like 35% increase with Coinbase based on what @CryptoHeadlineNews said, and Microstrategy is on a 200% increase so I'm not sure how it would be logical for you to not own some MSTR stocks when you said that you've got the spare money. In regards to what I think about these stocks though, I don't feel like most sensible financial advisors would recommend them as your way into stocks, they're not bluechip stocks that would give out consistent pay outs or dividends to you every quarter, you're better off buying a stock of Coca-Cola or Apple or Amazon because they're pretty established already and I think they give out dividends. Just own bitcoin directly if you can do it, making it difficult for yourself to do it with all these extra steps is way too doozy.
As I've answered that with my other post, it's about the tenure of MSTR and Coinbase.

For me, Coinbase is still young as a company with a stock and that's why the advantage is on the early investors of it. While for MSTR, it's already tenured and have got a lot of whales on it.

As you've said, it's best to own Bitcoin and get some dividends from those known stocks. And as for the Coinbase global, it has also dividends but I don't know most of its details.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1873

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 01:22:38 AM

Michael Saylor, who is known to be one of the strongest enthusiasts and believers in adopting Bitcoin.
OR he is doing it just for the business.  Be honest to yourself.  Saylor may love Bitcoin, but do you think he loves Bitcoin for how great it is or for the profit he is about to ingest?

All this Micro Strategy hype will end when Saylor decides to sell a HUGE chunk of Bitcoin.  Which will be both good and bad anyway.  While it would cause a lot of doubt and fear, it will push a lot of Bitcoin back to multiple holders rather than a single entity.
Does adoption mean not selling Bitcoin at all? Does adopting gold, for example, mean you keep it forever? of course not.

Also, there is no conflict between adoption and profit, if someone can adopt an exciting idea and also profit from it, where is the problem? This is what Saylor does, as he truly embraces Bitcoin, but when he has an opportunity to profit, he is sure to take advantage of it.

False adoption is like what Elon Musk did, where he claimed that he adopted Bitcoin in the beginning and contributed to the rise in the price, and when he found a suitable opportunity, he immediately sold his Bitcoin and made a statement against Bitcoin, while Saylor, on the contrary, remained committed even in the most difficult moments that passed through his company.

But this does not mean at all that he will not sell part of his Bitcoin or shares in the end, because he is a businessman who cares about profit, and he is also a company owner who has expenses to spend.

Ojinga (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:31:32 PM

When you ask here on BTCT, it's mostly going to be Bitcoin-centric. A lot of members here show that they are a Bitcoin maximalist. A lot wouldn't be thinking of buying any other coin.

If your goal is for it to increase in price, you would most likely get Coinbase Global since it's more versatile and knowing that the BASE chain is getting hyped up and probably going to stay for the long term. 

There's no assurance that it's going to go up but you need to decide what you think is best. Diversified vs. One Stock. I see it in that way.
you know Bitcoin it's on comparable to any others exchange 💱 and highest value ever. One stock coinbase are  also trying to get higher this year but they can't compete with Bitcoin. Bitcoin profits it's what makes people go into it, but if the coinbase global market are making ways to meet up the price which people are already profiting from Bitcoin, so it'll surely get hard before they can soar higher this year.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: