Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another site to scam people  (Read 52 times)
SmartGold01 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 749

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 03:22:18 PM

Code:
https://www.money-easilynpl.buzz/
Today a friend of mine shared this site with me to get myself busy online along the line I would earn about NGN84k in our local currency and was like, which site is this na that would start paying people for just reading and answering some survey questions. After a while i had to start going through the site and noticed they are using the site to generate traffic for themselves without them paying out money, Like i understand there most be a certain level of people you must ref to withdraw about 84k and if you don't ref no cashout.

At some point I had to check the site through who.is/whois and i got some disappointing results.
and will quote here for you guys to see, and also I want to know if any of you had cashout before through this app?

Registrar Info
NameNameSilo, LLC
Whois Serverwhois.namesilo.com
Referral URLwww.namesilo.com
StatusclientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
serverTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Important Dates
Expires On2025-04-08
Registered On2024-04-08
Updated On2024-04-13
Name Servers
chip.ns.cloudflare.com172.64.33.84
lauryn.ns.cloudflare.com172.64.34.22

From the results here it shows that client transfer is prohibited and can't make withdrawal if at all they got the required numbers of referrals the system wanted to cash out 85k.

Mod please is here the right place to post this if no then tell me where to move it to i will be much happy for the correction.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 08:55:21 PM

This things are seasonal and we have to be wise to understand them if not we go fall for their trap one day. And the worst part be say those who dey close to use and once they are interested to dis kind of Ponzi Schemes, the matter you go tell them dem no go hear you until dem lost their money before their eyes go clear for them. There was a time dem send me a link to make a referral for about 20 persons on WhatsApp to win about #100k and I did it after doing it and nothing happened so I just left the Website and deleted everything.

And as you tok am dem dey use dey find people to cause traffic to their pages. We should be careful with them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 08:03:49 PM

Lol at first the name alone is screaming Ponzi scheme. I don't waste time In such thing , because most of my friends have actually done something related to this and they normally endup with big disappointment. This one not too worse seff, this one they will only waste yah precious time . But they are some that usually requires one to make some depositing before earning. E.g like depositing 50k to earn 100k in a short period of time, by doing some crazy daily tasks.

This as actually reckt alot of individuals, expecially those thatvare greedy , because I can one use the amount as low as 4500 naira to make around the range of 80k in a short period of time .that's why Is better to learn more about cryptocurrencies and earn with it , because cryptocurrencies have alot of part where one can earn some nice amount of money, like trading, airdropping, investing etc. Than wasting yah time in some crazy Ponzi scheme.

iBaba

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 08:16:20 PM

This things are seasonal and we have to be wise to understand them if not we go fall for their trap one day. And the worst part be say those who dey close to use and once they are interested to dis kind of Ponzi Schemes, the matter you go tell them dem no go hear you until dem lost their money before their eyes go clear for them. There was a time dem send me a link to make a referral for about 20 persons on WhatsApp to win about #100k and I did it after doing it and nothing happened so I just left the Website and deleted everything.

And as you tok am dem dey use dey find people to cause traffic to their pages. We should be careful with them.

I think most of these kind of sites are used for generating web traffic so they can make some gains in return. Some are weblinks to some ads so that as much as you try to click on their links, you generate more Pay-Per-Clicks to their online ads. While others could mean more negative harm to you when you click on them as they lead you to sites that can hack your financial details and so on.

For me, I have resolved not to attend to any web link that talks about making money for such tasks especially when they lack clarity from inception. I also look at things like the https link to confirm if they are secured websites or phising sites before I visit such sites. One thing I ensure I do is to also Google the domain name of the site and probably do a background check on the other sites it's associated to whether it has got external links with good reputation or otherwise. This is when I do finally take decision to enter the website.

Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:02:00 AM

While scammers dey get innovative everyday, some dey also dey desperate. See how poor the site be and the fact say nah just to read and answer questions and also referrals dem dey do to get that kind amount go suppose ring alarm for ya head. As country hard so nai person go just troway such an amount and no be say the money nah for a collective group of people, but individually? 84k per person times the number of persons you refer. That kind money dey nai e still dey find pipo to help cause traffic so e go generate more money?
 The tin their be say make we no dey desperate to make quick money sotey anything wey look like possible way to generate am, we go jump on and also no be every link them dey click these days o. Imagine say as the Op click the link this friend give am and e come happen to affect am more than she plan, shebi nah different story we for dey hear now?
People have been rid of their hard earned money to these ponzi schemes just because say them bin dey naive a d in some cases desperate to make more money. Before we dey complain say thieves nah for night dem dey operate but no longer so as them don wise up dey use these scamming means.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x