Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get rich  (Read 183 times)
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 02:41:41 AM

Trading is generally not for everyone as it requires a lot of experience. If you do not understand the positions of the market the trading strategy fails a lot. Investing is a better decision than trading. You can be a good holder of bitcoin. Long term investment will give you good profit and there will be no risk. A trader who takes high risk overnight trading requires practice patience and a certain skill not everyone can master.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:36:49 PM

Hi guys, I am 19 years old and know a lot about finance (ETFs, funds, crypto, stocks, commodities)
I have been Bitcoin swing trading for a year and I am still not profitable. I would like to be self-employed as an investor or trader after my IT education. Does trading really work in the long term to be profitable?
we are investors but we are still working because we knew that its hard to make money in very volatile market like this ,
and also getting rich is not that easy mate if you are not that knowledgeable about what investment area you are going to enter .
maybe you should focus working and also  when you are gaining then invest for long term.

rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:20:51 AM

Just invest every month what you can into ETFs and stay consistent about this over several years, you will make some money.
then still that will fall to HODLING in which the best way to deal in crypto specially when we are
dealing with bitcoin that have been proven to be more and more functional and sustainable than
other way of investing.
Trading is generally not for everyone as it requires a lot of experience. If you do not understand the positions of the market the trading strategy fails a lot. Investing is a better decision than trading. You can be a good holder of bitcoin. Long term investment will give you good profit and there will be no risk. A trader who takes high risk overnight trading requires practice patience and a certain skill not everyone can master.
actually not a lot of experience but instead a deeper knowledge and understanding and also
Attitude because if you are greedy then trading is not for you.

Scarlett_23

Activity: 54
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:37:54 AM

Congratulations to you.  You have learned a lot at the age of 19.  It may be that reaching the position you are in is only a dream of many.  That is, many could not learn even at the age of 29.  But there is no end to learning.  In this case, skills should be given more importance.  Practice more.  Success does not come to everyone the first time.  Many get success in fast time.  And in most cases, he has to be persistent for success to come.  Do more analysis on the commodity or currency you are buying while trading.  Check whether the price of the product may increase or decrease due to any reason after purchase.  Good luck to you again.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 176

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 11:12:47 AM

yes , there have been tons of people who tries a better  positioning in trading but they are losing because this is not the place where everyone will be happy.
i have seen many of my friends who tries to become trader but only few that succeed and majority fails and never try back again.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: