Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get rich  (Read 373 times)
EvanDuke

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 07:38:55 PM

I wish everyone to find their happiness and wealth! I'm looking too Sad
thank you so much, and I wish you the same
bestcandy

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 01:47:56 AM

Hi guys, I am 19 years old and know a lot about finance (ETFs, funds, crypto, stocks, commodities)
I have been Bitcoin swing trading for a year and I am still not profitable. I would like to be self-employed as an investor or trader after my IT education. Does trading really work in the long term to be profitable?
If truly you have adequate knowledge of everything you claimed here I believe you on the right track to success. However, for you not to have been successful could be that you are not doing the right thing in the system so I will advice you to seek more clarifications from those that are ahead of you in the system to enable you know the resource you will put you that will give the expectable return.
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 04:21:49 AM

"How to get rich?"

I wish I also knew lol. We have a lot of ideas how to be rich but what hinders us is ourselves. Whether be it lack of resources or just too much responsibility to think about getting rich, there are things that we cannot simply do.
Does trading really work in the long term to be profitable?
Trading is supposed to be profitable in the short term it is not something you have to wait for until you become profitable. I suggest trying to reflect on your strategies and see what could you be doing wrong

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
arnoldtailor

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 06:33:57 AM

Hi guys, I am 19 years old and know a lot about finance (ETFs, funds, crypto, stocks, commodities)
I have been Bitcoin swing trading for a year and I am still not profitable. I would like to be self-employed as an investor or trader after my IT education. Does trading really work in the long term to be profitable?
Trading can be profitable in the long term, but it requires extensive knowledge, experience, discipline, and risk management. Many successful traders emphasize the importance of continuous learning and adapting to market conditions. While it’s possible to achieve consistent profits, it's also essential to be prepared for potential losses and consider diversifying your investments. Balancing your trading with your IT education and exploring various investment strategies can enhance your chances of long-term success. Regards: pentagondetailing.com
MeGold666

Activity: 84
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 07:15:37 PM

I tell you the truth but you may not like it.
You've probably heard that saying that first million you have to steal ? it's not a lie.

System we live in is created to make you a slave, you're a living battery that's powering this unruly machine like in the "Matrix" movie.
In order to become free from it you must break it's rules, cheat wherever you can in this unfair game and lie whenever you have to, whatever it takes to become #1.

Anyone who says you can make it legally is a liar.

At least that's what I've heard, I have never broken any rules in my life  Cool

Do not advertise gambling, it's a cancer.
Chulabebest

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 06:44:12 AM

If truly you have adequate knowledge of everything you claimed here I believe you on the right track to success. However, for you not to have been successful could be that you are not doing the right thing in the system so I will advice you to seek more clarifications from those that are ahead of you in the system to enable you know the resource you will put you that will give the expectable return.
I thought the writer of the post was about telling us how to get rich. He should also understand that becoming rich is not just something that happens in months or a few years. It may look like for some moment things are not working too well (profitable) but that's laying the foundation for those riches to come. If he loves what his doing and knows how good he is doing it then I encourage him to be consistent.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 12:08:11 PM

stop luxurious living , work hard and invest more.

Your money, your life, your responsibility .

cute nmp

Activity: 1722
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 05:10:13 AM

Work harder , invest your time in things that benefit you and have more patience with everything that ones your way .

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: