Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the world know about Bitcoin?  (Read 713 times)
Emmybit001 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 12:53:55 AM

To me i think there are some part of the world that still don't know anything about Bitcoin, because there are people in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, China,etc. even in Nigeria there are people that don't know anything about Bitcoin, they always think that Bitcoin is a scam, but people that know about it are making thousand of Dollars,($) I think they don't know that we are in a digital world now.
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 01:54:22 AM

Then it's our duty to tell those people about it, be it through information drives or word of mouth, we need to spread what bitcoin is all about. It's the duty of the community to do that and instead of wandering, shouldn't you be doing something that would benefit bitcoin and the community by talking about it with people that you meet? Also, you don't have to worry that the whole world knows about it, that will come to that point eventually because we all know that a word of mouth will be like a plague and it will spread in an exponential pattern. Another thing that you should consider is the fact that you should see this as an opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin while it's notoriety all over the world isn't that big because once it does that, you would regret it because the demand will be surging which means that the price is also going to surge more than you can imagine, this current 60k price of bitcoin is going to be nothing compared to that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 01:54:33 AM

There are people who really don't know about the existence of the internet and its applications in life, so bitcoin is not too special for them.

If you have heard of a poor place, an ethnic minority area, or a land of monks,... they don't know or don't bother to see what social life is going on. It's a matter of social conditioning, or perhaps control, that makes accessing something seem unfavorable.

Even in my family the grandmother is now almost 80 years old but they don't want to use the internet and don't care about some devices like smartphones, there is no pressure on anyone to know about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 02:09:53 AM

Obviously there are people that would be ignorant of bitcoin whether it’s their fault or not.

Some people just do not have as much access to the internet as much as the rest of us have. They are barely earning fiat money how would they know about digital currencies? On the other hand, there are people who have access to the internet but are on the wrong side of it.

They are seeing misconceptions about bitcoin and are really believing it. We must fight against the words of these people as they will try to constantly destroy the image of bitcoin to those who might not have been exposed to the correct information.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 02:39:39 AM

If you have heard of a poor place, an ethnic minority area, or a land of monks,... they don't know or don't bother to see what social life is going on. It's a matter of social conditioning, or perhaps control, that makes accessing something seem unfavorable.

Even in my family the grandmother is now almost 80 years old but they don't want to use the internet and don't care about some devices like smartphones, there is no pressure on anyone to know about bitcoin.

In my opinion, the younger generation should be the one who is most knowledgeable about bitcoin. Old people (bless them) do not really need to be using all this as it’s not exactly necessary to live at least for now. They can survive without using bitcoin however the new generation would definitely be welcomed in to a world where digital currencies are the new normal hence why they have the most to learn about bitcoin.

Rabbitqt

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:08:14 AM

To me i think there are some part of the world that still don't know anything about Bitcoin, because there are people in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, China,etc. even in Nigeria there are people that don't know anything about Bitcoin, they always think that Bitcoin is a scam, but people that know about it are making thousand of Dollars,($) I think they don't know that we are in a digital world now.

Honestly, many are aware, but few truly care. Ultimately, Bitcoin won't emerge as a mainstream currency; instead, countries will likely embrace their own digital currencies. Bitcoin is simply another asset for speculation. With the introduction of ETFs, it's essentially morphed into just another tradable stock.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:23:57 AM

To be fair, our world is so colorful and bitcoin is just one of humanity's many inventions, so it's not surprising that many people don't know or don't want to care about it. Many people lived rich and fulfilling lives before bitcoin came along, so why should they care about bitcoin? So we don't need to ask everyone in the world to know about bitcoin and own it if they want to have a good life.

Besides bitcoin, there are many other ways and investments that can also help us become rich and each person will have their own suitable choice. Bitcoin is not the only path to wealth, so we do not need to force or impose our thoughts on others.

Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:28:52 AM

Honestly, many are aware, but few truly care. Ultimately, Bitcoin won't emerge as a mainstream currency; instead, countries will likely embrace their own digital currencies. Bitcoin is simply another asset for speculation. With the introduction of ETFs, it's essentially morphed into just another tradable stock.
Many countries don't know about Bitcoin but if they know about its use, they will definitely use Bitcoin. Maybe the government of their country has left them behind in all aspects. Bitcoin is a speculative asset but its acceptance will increase day by day. The demand for Bitcoin has increased with the approval of ETFs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1731

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:56:19 AM

This is quite a complex issue, although someone in a developed country also does not know for sure about Bitcoin and how it works.

There are several factors that affect a person's level of knowledge about Bitcoin such as internet access, education, age, income, and the country they live in.
Some developed countries do dominate, the level of awareness about crypto or bitcoin higher than developing countries and are still constrained by difficult internet access and lack of education.

Here are some recent survey results:

- YouGov Global Survey (2023): 86% of respondents in 11 countries know what Bitcoin is.
https://business.yougov.com/es/content/46119-cripto-mexicanos-interes
- Gemini Survey (2023): 70% of adults in the United States know what Bitcoin is.
https://www.gemini.com/
- Bitwise survey (2022): 26% of adults in 18 countries have basic knowledge of Bitcoin.
https://bitwiseinvestments.com/crypto-market-insights/the-bitwise-vettafi-2023-benchmark-survey
- Finder survey (2022): 41% of people in 27 countries know what Bitcoin is and how it works.
https://www.afr.com/technology/fred-schebesta-s-finder-claims-its-crypto-product-wasn-t-money-20231004-p5e9mc

In general, knowledge about Bitcoin is still concentrated in developed countries.
The level of awareness continues to increase around the world, along with the increasing adoption and media coverage of Bitcoin.

Many countries don't know about Bitcoin but if they know about its use, they will definitely use Bitcoin. Maybe the government of their country has left them behind in all aspects. Bitcoin is a speculative asset but its acceptance will increase day by day. The demand for Bitcoin has increased with the approval of ETFs.
But it also needs to be adjusted to the needs and how the economic conditions in the country.
Not all countries will accept it well, because it is related to regulatory issues, even in my country the regulation of crypto is not fully allowed and is only a commodity asset.

With ETF approval, it also would not guarantee increased adoption or regulatory changes,
perhaps just as early acceptance and introduction as possible.

Rabbitqt

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:01:19 AM

I'm sorry, but Bitcoin's case isn't strengthened when only unstable or corrupt governments are the ones adopting it. We need not only developing nations but also developed ones to embrace it. Furthermore, merely becoming another ticker on the exchange doesn't serve its intended purpose.

Indeed, let's observe that demand evaporate once we enter a bear market and witness an 80% loss. These retail investors are poised to suffer significant losses.
Luzin

Activity: 1456
Merit: 786

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:22:32 AM

In general, knowledge about Bitcoin is still concentrated in developed countries.
The level of awareness continues to increase around the world, along with the increasing adoption and media coverage of Bitcoin.

Yes because crypto works on technology and I believe developing countries do not have a great chance of mastering due to the state of facilities. Not only that mindset, literacy skills also keep many countries from developing into the digital, including cryptocurrencies. So many people know unfounded facts and they keep talking to others and cause bad crypto conditions for new people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:34:42 AM

I know plenty of people who never heard of bitcoin, and if they heard about it, they still don’t know what it is. Ask any old person if they know what Bitcoin is and see if you find someone who actually knows anything about crypto currency.

I think most people who are in charge of their portfolios, they follow the markets and they know what Bitcoin is. However aside from these people and maybe a few people with jobs in the tech sector, they don’t know anything about bitcoin.

God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:38:39 AM

This is just because of illetracy that people are indulged into. Now the term illetracy don't always mean that it's due to educational negligence but nowadays people are unaware of the social and internet norms. They don't believe that you can work online and generate an handsome amount of income.

This myth is still wondering around people due to the scams that are running in online earning sector. We have to educate people about the Reality and to educate them about the techniques through which they can safeguard themselves from scams.

Alone055

Activity: 1064
Merit: 212

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 04:38:49 AM

There are some parts of the world where people are dying of hunger, some have never seen an electronic device throughout their lives, and a very large percentage don't have access to electronic devices or the internet, even among those who have mobile phones and have access to the internet, a lot of them don't know much about what's happening around the world because all they know or care about are using social media platforms to see reels and watch pictures and videos people are posting.

People from developed countries are mostly aware of such things because the rate of literacy is higher in those countries. Most people have basic education and have access to basic facilities such as electronic devices and the internet, so they usually stay updated with what's happening around the world or even within the internet universe unlike those who live in developing or third-world countries where mostly large percentages of the population lacks basic education and when that is the case, you can expect them to not know a lot of things including Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:43:02 AM

To me i think there are some part of the world that still don't know anything about Bitcoin,

Maybe so but I know there should be at least small percentage in every country that knows about bitcoin. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who knows about bitcoin around me but I am surprised that many people even those who are not that particularly intelligent in school back then, knows about bitcoin. I think we should give people some credit. There are so many ways a person could have heard about bitcoin.

Z390

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 05:48:44 AM

If they can think that Bitcoin is a scam then they already know about it and they refuse to learn more about it, someone who have not heard about Bitcoin before won't know if it's a physical item or not, they won't know if it works offline or not, but majority of people who are not into Bitcoin knows these already, they choose to hate it or just judge it straight out of the box.

What I am surprised about is the so called educated ones, those who went through college, how can they misjudge Bitcoin? Because they can just grab their phone and do some research, some don't want Bitcoin to be successful out of the box because this will give opportunities to those who have no degree as well.

I am talking this from experience, this is what the educated ones around me are showing, they knew I have no degree, and they do, so how can I be the one to tell them that something actually works? This is the kind of vibe they are giving me so I locked up, later one of them went and did his research and I don't know if he is now into Bitcoin investment.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:16:25 AM

Of course there's some people that still don't know about bitcoin, even if there's some recognition in mainstream media, you got to remember that not everyone in the world tunes in on the same channel and not everyone even has a television maybe even access to free information in some countries, that's why you don't need to wonder anymore why bitcoin being renowned isn't as big as you expect it. There's like billions of people on Earth, can't expect all of them to be invested or even know about bitcoin, there's already a good portion of population that knows about bitcoin but they don't believe in it and they think that it's still a scam so your worry isn't going to be of any significance.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4175

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 07:10:39 AM

The world generally knows about Bitcoin, Bitcoin is now a globally known asset but not yet a currency. Around the world people see Bitcoin as an asset that they can either use to grow their wealth or store the value of their wealth. We still have a long way to go before Bitcoin get recognized and used as a currency. There are still some people that don't have an idea what Bitcoin is and those that intentionally neglected knowing about Bitcoin irrespective of them having the opportunity of hearing about Bitcoin but they don't care because the governments has spoiled their mind and they consider Bitcoin a scam already.

We owe it to the industry to enlighten people when we get the opportunity because we shouldn't expect the governments to help us by doing that. We're on our own as the governments are enjoying the negative reaction people get when they hear about Bitcoin as it keeps them away from investing. As the day goes by, more and more people needs to keep hearing about Bitcoin and they will but for now, I believe the gospel is spreading so fast.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 07:32:35 AM

I think they don't know that we are in a digital world now.
Being in the digital world is not equal to knowing about bitcoin. There are digtal payment systems and online payments which are the hallmark of a digital era but bitcoin is nowhere within it, so dont equate them.

Now since I have been with bitcoin since 2015, there was a time when a handful of people knew about bitcoin in my country. From there today I can see bitcoin casinos being promoted with banners on the passing by cars and people casually talking about the recent altcoin investments.

So indeed we have improved, but there is a huge room for further improvement. Misconceptions cannot always be cleared, your job is to help clear them as much as possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Iranus

Activity: 1820
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 07:55:47 AM

Does the world know about Bitcoin?
If you compare the age of bitcoin with traditional assets such as gold or real estate, bitcoin is just a newborn, so it is normal that many people do not really know about its existence. Besides, there are many people who think it is a scam, which is not too strange because it simply has not been legalized worldwide, many governments still ban it. But that is an advantage, not necessarily a disadvantage, an advantage for us, the pioneers of the bitcoin revolution. So we need to take advantage of this time to own as much bitcoin as possible before the rest of humanity fights for it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄