Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Money in the United States  (Read 160 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 07:12:01 AM

I am Personally of the Cryptological Philosophy, or School of Thought, that if a Person is going to Create a Cryptocurrency, or an Organization, Company, Religious Group, Band (Bands that do Concerts and Shows around Different Places have like "Street Teams" that are Basically like Young People that hang out in Garages doing Things and putting Posters up on their Walls and around Town), Church, Family Even, these could just be IOUs between Friends where a Group of Friends Mine a Coin that their Friend made (Preferably it would be someone that had Money, or a Group of People that had Money) and when one Person Holds one there is an Agreement to Pay however much at a Later Date, or there is someone that Buys them Back Regularly or You have to Buy so many Back off the Market to Pay the Person back, and there would become an Economy. But the Philosophy I am Espousing or Telling Everyone we have to be Part of, is that if an Altcoin is going to Work, the Community should have Money.

There is no Reason that if I make a Currency, I shouldn't be doing EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO INCREASE YOUR INCOME FLOW, so that You even will maybe be able to Consider Buying some of my Currency. If I am Telling You to Buy my Currency, I should be able to give You a way to get $10 (or a Job) to come Buy some.

So on our Currency's Website, we have a Money Making Section:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/making-money/

We have Information on Credit and Federal Loans so People can get Houses:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/credit-scores-credit-cards-and-loans/

We have Information about the Small Business Administration:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/making-money/the-sba-thread/

And Starting a Business:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/making-money/starting-a-business-filing-paperwork/

This was put Together so People can Learn about Credentialing beyond we could even say College, but Credentialing Beyond like getting a Better Driver's License:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/making-money/childcareed-com-childhood-development-associate-cda-certifications-degrees/

We have Information about Working at Events, and Other Food and Beverage Related Jobs, the Hospitality Industry:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/making-money/working-at-events-food-and-alcohol-jobs/

We have a Thread for Food Stamps and Other Information:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/making-money/the-federal-and-state-assistance-thread/

We even have Information about Plasma Donation Centers:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/making-money/plasma-donation-centers/

And if You want $10, Check out CoinBase Academy. You might be able to get $100 or more Pretty Quick just Online, and in Cryptocurrency that could be used to Finance Your New Cryptocurrency Pursuits (Stake it and take the Interest Rate back and Put it into my Currency for example) or Cash it out and do that or into Cash and do whatever:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/making-money/coinbase-token-academy/

This is all so that YOU can Earn Money, so that You Might Invest in my Currency, because You will have the Money to do so. And just because if I am going to Teach You about Currency, I ought to Teach You this. Not that Everyone else is, but it's kind of Important. Not Everyone has to have like Credentials and Jobs in Cryptocurrency, and they Definitely don't all have to be like Bankers, in fact they are Mostly Anarchists the bunch of them. When we Proposed Bitcoin Town to these Anarchists, it was Called "Centralized", now I'm sure many People Wish the Bitcoin Town Project had been Started, and Years in Progress Right now. Maybe even like Martti Malmi, because Bitcoin just had a Hard Time for a while, and there isn't much Holding it up now. I would say a lot of what is Holding it up is around like the Feud between what seems to be Growing from Joe Rogan and me to like Elon Musk and me.

We are going to be Making some AI also, Artificial Intelligence, and I think there are a bunch of People that can Honestly say like "Yes, this is who should make these Things".
AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:20:02 AM

I am Personally of the Cryptological Philosophy, or School of Thought, that if a Person is going to Create a Cryptocurrency, or an Organization, Company, Religious Group, Band (Bands that do Concerts and Shows around Different Places have like "Street Teams" that are Basically like Young People that hang out in Garages doing Things and putting Posters up on their Walls and around Town), Church, Family Even, these could just be IOUs between Friends where a Group of Friends Mine a Coin that their Friend made (Preferably it would be someone that had Money, or a Group of People that had Money) and when one Person Holds one there is an Agreement to Pay however much at a Later Date, or there is someone that Buys them Back Regularly or You have to Buy so many Back off the Market to Pay the Person back, and there would become an Economy. But the Philosophy I am Espousing or Telling Everyone we have to be Part of, is that if an Altcoin is going to Work, the Community should have Money.

There is no Reason that if I make a Currency, I shouldn't be doing EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO INCREASE YOUR INCOME FLOW, so that You even will maybe be able to Consider Buying some of my Currency. If I am Telling You to Buy my Currency, I should be able to give You a way to get $10 (or a Job) to come Buy some.

After reading your thread, it has much recalled me to a related thread I made lately last week with talks about who's responsible for an AltCoin be stay alive and providing those positive potentials which was speculated and hyped out of it all that attracted investors to invest on the coin and also, who's responsible for then the coin could just die off given investors disappoinments providing that what was speculated and hyped about the coin isn't what the coin was about at the middle of the journey.
Who's responsible for the dead coins

Then it'd be assumed that the coin was a scamming scheme if the developers left it all for the investors to do all that mechanical, security, speculations and such as the liquidations of the projects by themselves just because the whole system is being too exhobitant for the developers to bear.
Before a developer should engage on developing a coin, he should be aware and keep all necessary requirements such as funds to equip the system available because you'd have to spend a lot of you must achieve a lot too.
I think this is why investors fears new projects to invest on them because they don't know the mind and capacities of the developers.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 05:04:27 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2024, 05:18:45 PM by VanKushFamily.com

After reading your thread, it has much recalled me to a related thread I made lately last week with talks about who's responsible for an AltCoin be stay alive and providing those positive potentials which was speculated and hyped out of it all that attracted investors to invest on the coin and also, who's responsible for then the coin could just die off given investors disappoinments providing that what was speculated and hyped about the coin isn't what the coin was about at the middle of the journey.
Who's responsible for the dead coins

Then it'd be assumed that the coin was a scamming scheme if the developers left it all for the investors to do all that mechanical, security, speculations and such as the liquidations of the projects by themselves just because the whole system is being too exhobitant for the developers to bear.
Before a developer should engage on developing a coin, he should be aware and keep all necessary requirements such as funds to equip the system available because you'd have to spend a lot of you must achieve a lot too.
I think this is why investors fears new projects to invest on them because they don't know the mind and capacities of the developers.

I've been around since the Early, Early Days, and You are too Right. Most People have a lot of Trust in Cryptocurrency Creators because I was there, and Joe Rogan was there, and Others were there in the Early Times and it gave Cryptocurrency kind of a Layer of Trust, even with all the Trust-less-ness that is Part of what Makes Cryptocurrency so Viable. The Trust that People gained from the Early Days has been Largely Taken Advantage of, I would say TRX Chat Rooms are an Example, I have only met maybe 1 Serious like TRX Dev on Discord, and he was in the XPillar Group. The Rest have all been Trying to take Money, even just Random People contact You on Telegram, and some of them are TRX Scammers, it Probably was Everyone in the World with a Telegram account getting Contacted with these Scams. Facebook had to Ban ICOs because while some ICOs actually were Trustworthy, we can use PGL Gold as an example, they actually took the $1,000,000+ and made a Video Game that would have done Better had it not been the Paid Game it was and it came out Right at the Beginning of COVID when Held Jobs Started disappearing as the Economy was Shut Down by the Government. But that Game was one of the Few ICOs in the World that did the Right Thing and did something for their Investors. There are many, but they are Few Compared to the Scammers. I just saw a "Tesla Coin, invest in TES" it said on Facebook, and I can't Find information on Tesla having a Coin. So there are Still Scams on Facebook for this stuff.

The Chinese came into the Token World with the Term "Liquidity", Poloniex and POL Token, these all should have led to even Better Tokens being made by an Emerging Developer Community, but instead it led to Scammers. Not that it was their Fault, they just seem not to have inspired a lot of Similar Projects. A Proof of Liquidity Token, which is what POL Token is, is a Token that Pays People for Providing Liquidity on the Exchange. So You Earn POL Token by going on the POL Token DEX, and being the one Providing the Most Liquidity for this or that Token. And there should be more of these.

And the Point from the Beginning of this, I remember EARLY in Bitcoin when the Account Called "IGotSpots" was First off Buying Cryptocurrency with Gold and Silver, which Raised the Value of any Currency he was involved in. And then he Created his Own Token, Called "Spots". And maybe it was just ahead of it's Time, but that is the kind of Thing that Devs have to do. Create a Market for their Currency.

When we were Part of Devcoin, the whole Conversation as it Rose, before they Kicked out FinShaggy and Killed their Own Currency, was "What can we do to give the Coin Value" or "Utility". And someone made a Service where You send them DevCoins and You would get an Amazon Giftcard (and this was when Amazon was mostly Books still), and IGotSpots Started Accepting DevCoin for Gold and Silver, etc.

And People Trust us so much, and our Economic Philosophies are so Sound, that when we First Created Van Kush Beauty Token (VKBT) without the Rewards Pool, and Announced it on LinkedIn, the Price of HIVE the Native Coin on HIVE Blockchain, went to $3.00 because People wanted to Support us, and know we can Return on Investments in the Cryptocurrency World. But the Racists at HIVE got Jealous, and just like the DevCoin People, HIVE killed it's own Currency in Jealousy of our Projects.

But this is all Very Real, and You are Right, Most Coins and Tokens are Worthless. I Called BTS UIAs "Brownie Points" and said that the Brownie Points one that is actually Named: Brownie Points, on the BTS UIA System is the One that is actually Displaying what they are. Because there is no Rewards Pool like HIVE-Engine, and there is no Proof of Stake for BTS UIAs, it is the same as a Basic ERC20 with no Utility or Functionality Added. Just the Basic ERC20, which is also what Most ERC20 Tokens are, Worthless Pretty much. Only Worth what the Community around it is Worth. What did they do on their Website? What did they Create? How many People are on their Discord, and is that always going to be there? These make the Value of a Currency.

And also, I would say that just like having Gold or Silver, or something like Pizza to Sell for Tokens as I have mentioned in the "Where DeFi is Headed" Thread, someone could use like a Blog with Good Ad Revenue, and Fund their Currency that way. These are Called "Buy-Backs". Buy-Backs are VERY IMPORTANT TO TOKENS, that is what made BTS UIAs Work. There was a Company in Denmark that was involved in BTS UIAs that could Probably Teach Everyone about the Importance of Buy-Backs, I forget what the Acronym for their Company was, but they were on BitshareTalk Filling the Buy-Backs Section when they used to have a Section Dedicated to it.
CAAS

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:59:07 PM

Thank you for providing so much information: This topic includes economic topics and promotes your business website, so it probably belongs in another section?? Best wishes and have a great weekend.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 07:41:00 PM

Thank you for providing so much information: This topic includes economic topics and promotes your business website, so it probably belongs in another section?? Best wishes and have a great weekend.

It's a Cryptocurrency Economics Thread, with a Link to a Forum I made about Economics. If it was like, all about my Token I could see why it would need to be Moved, there is a "Tokens" Section on this Website. But this is a General Cryptocurrency Economics Thread. I know I mentioned my Token, but I didn't even name it, it has a Name, and I still haven't said the name. There are actually 2, and I'm not getting into that because that is Altcoins Discussion like You are saying, or I would have gotten into all that.

So let's just Keep this to making Money in America, and if anyone wants to know more about the Tokens, this Thread doesn't need to be Moved for that, I have made Threads just for Discussion about my Tokens. And Even HIVE-Engine Generally, and KeyChain, and Polygon now, etc. I am about to make another Token on Polygon, and all of that will Help People Buy Bitcoins if they want.

Because just to have this Response Wrap Everything together in Conclusion, Part of my Cryptological Philosophy also Involves:

1. I never Tell anyone to just Buy and Hold Bitcoin, You Buy Bitcoin and Gift it to Your Grandchildren if You are doing it that way.

2. I say, if You are going to invest $65,000, make Your own Currency or invest in an Altcoin, like STEEM, HIVE, or BLURT, then Turn around and Invest the Earnings in Bitcoin. So You always have Income coming in, in Cryptocurrency, that can be used to go Buy Bitcoins. There are also Cloud Mining Services that are not a Bad Idea, though some are Scams. Some are Good Though, I am going to Try some after the Tokens get Moving. So this Second Bullet Point actually extends into that I am going to Finance some kind of Bitcoin Research and Documentation, and we will also have Holdings.

And I don't want to get too far into my Currencies, I want this Thread to not be about my Currencies, but about making Money, if You want to Buy my Currencies, You can do that After You make some Money off of what I have Given You.

This is something though that anyone can use, You could Create a Currency Yourself and incorporate this into it, and it could not Benefit me at all, or both of us could Benefit depending how You implemented it (Mentioning where You got the info or not).

So this is just General Cryptocurrency, Largely Bitcoin Related. So it is in the Right place.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2184

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 09:10:34 PM

2. I say, if You are going to invest $65,000, make Your own Currency or invest in an Altcoin, like STEEM, HIVE, or BLURT, then Turn around and Invest the Earnings in Bitcoin. So You always have Income coming in, in Cryptocurrency, that can be used to go Buy Bitcoins. There are also Cloud Mining Services that are not a Bad Idea, though some are Scams. Some are Good Though, I am going to Try some after the Tokens get Moving. So this Second Bullet Point actually extends into that I am going to Finance some kind of Bitcoin Research and Documentation, and we will also have Holdings.
It is not economically practical to invest your capital in high risk prospects with the expectation to invest the profit in a much more stake and reliable one. The common advice is to do the opposite, safekeep your capital in Bitcoin and risk some of the profits in altcoins or stick to Bitcoin entirely.

Also, cloud mining is a bad idea. Most are scams and possible real profits are low, making it not worth the risk you get into.

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 03:52:25 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2024, 05:19:11 AM by VanKushFamily.com

It is not economically practical to invest your capital in high risk prospects with the expectation to invest the profit in a much more stake and reliable one. The common advice is to do the opposite, safekeep your capital in Bitcoin and risk some of the profits in altcoins or stick to Bitcoin entirely.

Also, cloud mining is a bad idea. Most are scams and possible real profits are low, making it not worth the risk you get into.

First, I don't want to make this a Thread about Steemit but I just had a Discussion with someone else about this, and he was saying "It seems like it has seen it's Day, and it's not doing so well anymore" but in fact those Technologies are undervalued and STEEM, HIVE and BLURT are all going to go up. So You can Rest assured that Your Investment is a Good One. The way You can tell is that there are so FEW USERS (but it can Grow like Facebook or Twitter), and again, if You don't want to invest, make Your Own (and Facebook was not Popular the First Year it existed). Make Your Own Steemit Clone, then Buy into Steemit. I made a HIVE-Engine Token, and I will be using that to invest in HIVE. But this is getting into Altcoins now. So I'll move on to the Cloud Mining Subject.

With Cloud Mining, Try to Find a Service that let's You switch between Coins whenever You want. And use the Earnings to Buy Other Currencies that are bound to Increase in Value. And there are Cloud Mining Services that seem to have Streamlined the Process, I still need to Test it, but I have seen some Cloud Mining Services (and we just mentioned Scams, so Everyone should be Careful) where You give them the Money, and however many Days later they give You back Your Money and the Profit, and You put it back in if You want to Mine more, instead of Buying a Hashrate and Hoping to get Your Money Back. This is Guaranteed Profits if these are Real, and there are some that seem Legit.
Upgrade00
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 06:06:32 AM

<snip>
You're still presenting your personal opinion as good advice.

Everyone should do their research, never buy a coin/asset cause someone else said it's a good idea.

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 08:11:24 AM

<snip>
You're still presenting your personal opinion as good advice.

Everyone should do their research, never buy a coin/asset cause someone else said it's a good idea.

You are just unaware of how this Works.

Bitcoin was $30 because of how many Users there were. I don't want this Thread to be about Steemit, so what I am going to do is compare Bitcoin and Steemit so that Everyone can see how ALL CRYPTOCURRENCIES WORK.

1. If You do not tell the Media about Your Currency, You might as well not Launch or exist. The Media has to be Talking about it at Least among themselves.

2. The Price of Cryptocurrencies is Media Driven, this is more Obvious for Bitcoin. But with STEEM we can see that the Creators left, Created HIVE, and all their Followers and kind of Friends Circles Followed them to HIVE, and there is now like a Poop Symbol on the STEEM Reddit, and it's Basically saying STEEM is a STEEMing Pile of Shit. That is the Official Reddit that was there before HIVE was made. So there You can see how kind of "Media" is Effecting the Value. So You might not know about the Politics and I won't get into it here, but if BLURT for example would Start the SocialGraph Project so Everyone can Fork BLURT with a Click, then the Price would go up. There need to be 500 of these Platforms and the Price will go up.

3. There is a REAL LIFE PHENOMENON, where something is New. Particularly Cryptocurrencies. And You might think it has a Certain Value, but that is because there is no one there. It might be Shared between 100 People, the Currency, and it's like 50 Cents maybe even and they can't Break upwards towards $1.00 no Matter how Hard they Try. That won't be the same when 10,000 New People come into the Community. There are 7,000,000,000+ People on Earth, and they are all Potential Users for any given Currency. And Certain Currencies have more Utility than Others. STEEM, HIVE and BLURT and the New Ones that come, will always be there. Even if Everyone that Uses all of them Today Leaves, even if they all Die of Old Age, there is still People who can come and Mine, and why wouldn't they as long as there is some kind of Reward. Someone will Mine, maybe even just in a Different Country.

So Basically, there are Arguments about many Altcoins where You can say they are Worthless, and many are just confused about STEEM and HIVE and BLURT, but they Work just like any Other Cryptocurrency and have more Accessibility than almost any Other Currency. They are Currencies that don't have to be Mined.

And they are Currencies that should be used to Buy Bitcoins. If You want to Invest, You should Invest in an Altcoin that will Grow, or Create Your Own. I always say that Creating Your Own Currency is the #1 Option.

And I am here to Help.

We don't just want to Help get You a Job. As we Build our Token, Mining Pool, and Blockchain Infrastructures, we are going to Guide You to making Your Own Currency, and Advertising it around ours, here on Bitcointalk and on the STEEM, HIVE and BLURT Blogs and Everything. We WANT YOU TO HAVE SUCCESS. WE WANT TO HELP BUILD YOUR CAPITAL. We can all do this Together.
Upgrade00
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 10:15:36 AM
Merited by Vod (1)

<snip>
You're still drawing up your personal opinion and passing it off. There's no similaritiy between Bitcoin and Steem or the other coins your highlighted and you've said nothing to suggest they're good investments.

I'll stop replying now cause you're just using this as a marketing ploy.

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 03:53:52 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2024, 04:07:48 PM by VanKushFamily.com

<snip>
You're still drawing up your personal opinion and passing it off. There's no similaritiy between Bitcoin and Steem or the other coins your highlighted and you've said nothing to suggest they're good investments.

I'll stop replying now cause you're just using this as a marketing ploy.

Again, this is not Personal Opinion and in Fact You are the one that Keeps Banging Your Head on the Wall here making this the Constant Discussion. You have some Personal Opinion that STEEM is a Shitcoin, that is YOUR PERSONAL OPINION. I'm just telling You how Math Works. I made HIVE $3.00 each, I made BLURT $0.18 each, I did that, by Bringing in New People.

It's not an Opinion, it's just Math. And I'm telling You that there is no Reason it should be at the Price it is, Other than that I have been Busy doing other Things. And I will bring the Value back up. In Fact I had already Thought of making this Thread Partially about Press Releases when I mentioned that You have to tell the Media about Your Coin. People that are in the Know might have already Forgotten, STEEM was like $5.00 each Early on because we got CNBC to run an Article about STEEM going up 200% or something. When that Article went out, that is what gave STEEM Traction, and there is no Reason it can't Happen again. No Celebrities have joined any of these Platforms yet, if any Big Celebrity (Bigger than me) Joined, their Audience would act just like my Work, and STEEM could be $5.00, HIVE could be $3.00, BLURT could be $1.00, just from like, Drake and Josh Joining Steemit (just as an example that isn't even like Rockstar Status).

And again, You not knowing something, doesn't Turn my Facts into Opinions. And Bitcoin Works the same way.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 09:09:27 PM

If we could get back to the Subject, instead of Tokens, Credentials, another Example of which is Permits. If You want to do some kind of Business in Your  Town, see if You need Permits. And if You want to do something like Evangelize Door to Door, look at the Famous Jahovah's Witness Supreme Court Cases, as they have had a lot of Good Cases and You don't need Permits for it. Like Mormon Missionaries, or the Hebrew Israelites (Most People say Black Hebrew Israelites, but no one else is calling themselves the Hebrew Israelites in that Wording). But all of that is Legal with on Permits. But that is to say, Check on Permits if You want to do Business.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 09:16:56 PM

Your opinion will have more value if you express it on your yacht in the mediterranean sea.  Have a few girls in bikinis lying around for those whose motivators are sex instead of money. 

I might listen to your family then...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 02:13:31 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2024, 02:27:20 AM by VanKushFamily.com

Your opinion will have more value if you express it on your yacht in the mediterranean sea.  Have a few girls in bikinis lying around for those whose motivators are sex instead of money.  

I might listen to your family then...

We are going to do our Currencies kind of like a Military Campaign, the way Hannibal Barca Minted Coins with him and his Father in the Image of Hercules, and then he used it to Pay Mercenaries and Recruit Spanish Tribes to be Part of his Army to Fight Rome. Just think about what kind of Secret Society type knowledge (since in Modern Times People are SO INFATUATED with Freemasons and Everything as if they are Killers and Rule the World, when they are just People that Build Libraries and Town Halls) Hannibal Barca was Part of Minting a Currency. Comparing himself to Alexander the Great in a Debate, saying that he was Second Only to Alexander. Just think about what it Really means to Mint a Currency, and how what exists now is Hardly Utilized. We are about to Revitalize the Bounties Section of BitcoinTalk.

Bounties are what made the Early Currencies Work. That was just Part of a Currency. It was all "Post on BitcoinTalk, do some Graphics and Specs, a Roadmap Works Great, and here are the Bounty Threads".

Also, we are going to set up Projects in Mexico, so we can have some People make some Videos from there for You when we Start getting Everything going. What You are Talking about is like a 90s Scam Video where someone says "Want to Be Rich like me, and Own a Helicopter, Buy my 10 Video Cassette Course and You'll be Rich in no Time" or whatever. But I understand Your Point also, and there is like Normal Middle Ground to that in "Modeling" and there is no Reason not to have Models Working for a Currency.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:42:06 AM

"Nearly 95% of the State corrections commissioners, prison wardens, and treatment directors responding to a national survey supported creation and expansion of prison legal services. Cardarelli & Finkelstein, Correctional Administrators Assess the Adequacy and Impact of Prison Legal Services Programs in the United States, 65 J.Crim. L., C. & P.S. 91, 99 (1974). Almost 85% believed that the programs would not adversely affect discipline or security or increase hostility toward the institution. Rather, over 80% felt legal services provide a safety valve for inmate grievances, reduce inmate power structures and tensions from unresolved legal problems, and contribute to rehabilitation by providing a positive experience with the legal system. Id. at 95-98.See also ACA Guidelines, supra, n 4; National Sheriffs' Assn., Inmates' Legal Rights, Standard 14, pp. 33-34 (1974); Bluth, Legal Services for Inmates: Coopting the Jailhouse Lawyer, 1 Capital U.L.Rev. 59, 61, 67 (1972); Sigler, A New Partnership in Corrections, 52 Neb.L.Rev. 35, 38 (1972)." -Bounds v. Smith, 430 U.S. 817 (1977)
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/430/817/

Something that should begin to be acknowledged, Power does not wish to be held in one place. Currency is an Earth Current, similar to Electricity, or Water, but Currency is the Flow of Materials from the Earth. Currency is the Earth in motion. From the Human perspective, Currency is actually debt. If you work for $15.00 per hour, you are being promised that by putting your service to the use of the Brand, you will get $15.00 worth of service in return. No one has promised you any services at any particular date in the future, and you can not go get Gold from the bank. You have Fiat Notes issued by a Government saying "Legal Tender" you may legally "Tender", or pay, bestow upon, a person at some undetermined time in the future, to provide a service not negotiated directly with the person who gave you the notes.

So these notes are debt we hold, and others want it, because they want undetermined services that are none of your business when you tender your currency upon them for their service provided to you. The system works because the Earth wants to move, we do not want to live our lives with the materials within walking distance, we want cars imported using these notes as payments to people who can spend their transportation fees received in Debt Notes, and they can spend them how they please by providing them to others who have services they would like others to provide for them. This is the Earth Element of the Currency, directly seen in the Human Function of what we are perceiving as Debt.

So now, in Texas Jails currently there are Public Defenders with either too much Case Load, or they are Jaded, or Undereducated in critical thinking, or all 3. Because Public Defenders are no good in Texas, they don't like Habeas Corpus or don't know what it is, they want you to waive your Trial and take Probation, and most people arrested, even those who feel they are wronged, usually accept Probation. So when someone goes into a Jail and knows the Law, knows about Habeas Corpus, and Bivens, etc. Everyone congregates, if you can get people out of Jail teaching them about Double Jeapordy, or simply by reading the actual wording of the Law they are charged under, or the Texas Fair Defense act. People need that help, and they do not get it from the Public Defenders so they come to that person for it. And that person can then Trade their knowledge for Soups, or Candy, or Stamps, etc. The Indigent Inmates have Envelopes and Paper, the Inmates with money on their books have Food, and they all want to pay for Jailhouse Lawyer services provided.

This is a Power Structure.

Power Structures are Built on Access, like Cartells run the Smuggling Markets for materials and Humans because of both Prohibitions and Immigration Laws, and we in the Cryptocurrency World need to determine if we are giving proper Grounding (like an Electric Circuit) and flow, because the Power Structure will create new openings, even if by way of Gods.
I want to make these concepts completely clear for everyone, I have talked about the Earth Elements, the Gods, Human Nature and Debt, as well as several other subjects. This part will serve to completely wrap your mind around the concept from a Secular Financial Perspective.

Gold and Crypto

There have been 2 big events in American history involving Gold and U.S. Dollars, remember hearing about Ft. Knox? Ft. Knox used to be a big deal, because it proved the American Dollar was worth something, which was a model created by Andrew Jackson for our Treasury. Then Nixon intended to fix problems that had arisen, removed that Gold Standard holding up the Dollar, then was Impeached and Removed from office before fixing anything, and Presidents since then gave used our model, removing the Gold Standard and issuing pure Fiat Currency.

But, Gold works inversely to the Stock Market, so if you look at Dollars, Stocks and Gold.

We can see Dollars as Liquid, you pay me, I pay you, we can all pay each other in this Liquid.

Stocks are Speculative investments in prospective future Development, Progress, Innovation, Invention, etc. You either invest in companies like Lockheed Martin, or Facebook, Apple, Netflix, Google if you like them, or find others that you think are up and coming. MP3s were big, then the iPod killed that, then Smart phones became a thing and everything is advanced, and we have new Technologies. But there will continue to be the next step, McDonalds did it in the 60s, Microsoft and Apple did it, Elon Musk invented PayPal then got a Government contract for electric cars, and now he launches rockets into space that can be reused. Invest where you think other peoples eyes are going next, because they can't invest in what they don't see.

Then there is Gold. Gold is steady, stays strong, never Collapses, and grows when the Stock Market takes a hit. Because if you sell you Gold in fear the price is going down, someone will buy it. And when your money is taking a hit in the stock market, Gold holds it steady, so as people move out of Stocks and into Gold, the price of Gold goes up.

Now with Crypto. If I have 1 Kilogram of Silver, about $500 worth or so, or however much Gold. I now go into some Altcoin, like say BLURT or STEEM, or HIVE, which are all fairly cheap and there are several others. But I go online and start telling people there is Silver for Sale, 200 BLURT per gram. Some people come get BLURT and join BLURT just because they heard that, and now you are getting pretty good amounts of BLURT in exchange for your Silver.

If someone had 10 Oz. Of Gold they could easily eat up a Ton of BLURT, locking it up and raising the Price of BLURT. And people come to BLURT to Buy Gold.

Now, say I want to Buy Herbs, and I have a Token like our PUCO Token. I say "Anyone who has Imphepho, or Balm of Gilead, you can send it to me for PUCO" now there is a Market.

Or if my Wife or I make Soap imbued with Magic Herbs or  Malas with Gemstones and Rudraksha beads, we can sell them and accept PUCO.

Or we go around and get Botanicas to start accepting PUCO, we will have Business cards for our Religious Products and Cryptocurrencies, and we will be using them for the trade of Religious Materials.

That is what the Earth Element talk, what you may have thought of as "mumbo jumbo" is all about.

The person on the left in this video is Brother Polight. Brother Polight is the head of an Organization called Nu-Covenant, which is a descendant of the Nuwapian Nation, a Religious Black Nationalist Society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8umSJkT3ro

In the Video he is talking to a Nu-Covenant Member who also works with Banks and Gold Mines, they talk about how Gold Trade and Silver Trade would work in an Economic Collapse situation, if Gold and Silver were our Currency again. They talk about how Gold has Market Value (called Spot) and Numismatic Value (Collectible, Sentimental or Historical Value).

They then discuss a Gold Mine owned by Nu-Covenant and how Gold can be stored, certificates can be taken out representing the Gold, and projects can be started by showing potential investors the Gold Certificates held.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:23:28 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2024, 07:49:42 PM by VanKushFamily.com

More on making Money in the United States:

As the Price of Cash goes Down, and the Stock Market, the Price of Gold goes up because it takes more Dollars to Buy the same Thing. So then, if You invest in Gold and the Dollar Amount increases, You can sell it for more. The Value of Gold with no Artistry done to it, with no Sentimental Value, the Basic Value of Gold, Raw, used to be Recycled, so this is what they are going to Pay You at the Cash for Gold Places if You know what You are Talking about, Otherwise they will Try to Lowball You. It is Called "Spot". Spot is the Raw, Recyclable Value of Gold.

And as Cash becomes less Valuable, the Spot Value of Gold goes up. Same Thing with the Stock Market. As a Stock Market Collapses, the Spot Price of Gold Rises.

Gemstones do not have this. Gold and Silver both have Spot Prices. Things like Amethyst and even Rubies, Sapphires, and Emeralds, do not have a Spot Price. In Fact, You can Transport some Gemstones just out of their Country of Origin and get 3x the Price that You would get if You were Selling them in the Country that Mines them. Then there is the Difference between Raw Gemstones and Cut Gemstones, Jewelry and Artistry, which all add Value.

This can maybe Help some People Start some Businesses in the Unites States.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:09:01 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2024, 10:26:14 PM by VanKushFamily.com

Also, more Renewable we could call this, Seeds, and Plants. You may want to go to Other Websites, and there is Good Reason to get Genes from as many Places and Possible and Create kind of Your Own Strains. I am going to get into a lot now here. But here is a Website that has a Good Selection of Seeds, World Seed Supply:
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/

And Because most People don't know what the High Dollar Things are, it's like Walking into the Herbal Supplement Shop and not knowing what the Kava is, and it's like, Kava can increase the Effects of Marijuana as an Example, and it has Effects of its own. But there is a whole Store full of Things, and You might not know that that is there. And if You do know it is there, You know about kind of what someone might Buy from You in a more Common Exchange. Like if You were going to Open a Store that just Sold 1 Thing, it's like a Kava Bar, a Kratom Store, CBD, Delta 8, etc.

So I am going to Help Everyone by going Through some of the Website and Putting the Links to High Dollar Plants. Plants that People will Buy from You so they can Grow for Spiritual and Religious Purposes, and for Decoration any because some of them are Pretty. And You might want to Create kind of a Magic Plant Store, or know someone with a Metaphysical Shop, and You can include this into those Concepts and have kind of Tutorials for what Things do. There are all kinds of Options here.

The First Plants on there are Acacia. If You are Buying Acacia for DMT or NMT Content, You can just go on Wikipedia and do a Google Search for like "Acacia DMT Wiki" and You can find that, so I am not going to suggest anyone Buy Acacia Seeds from here, because there is Probably some Growing somewhere and You can just go get it Australia and the United States have a lot. Also this is like a Mimosa Tree Thing, that is the Family and Purpose we are Talking about, like Jeruma Rootbark, and Illinois Bundleflower which is one You may want to Buy, but again it Grows as a Weed all Over, it is the Plant that has Leaves that Close when You touch them. It's Called like "Sleepy Grass" sometimes.
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/desmanthus-illinoensis-illnois-bundleflower-seeds/

If anyone wants to make Tequila they have Agave. The Worm in the Tequila is actually kind of like a Parasite that infests Agave Farms. But that is more of a process, I wouldn't say that it is something You could do with 1 Acre. They also have Wormwood which is used to make Absinthe.

Yopo, these Seeds can Actually be Activated with Edible Lime and they are Pretty much Ready to be used and just need Edible Lime, but Yopo is like putting Dirt in Your Nose, so I would say that this is maybe the most Painful way to do Hoasca, Ayahuasca, this is Ayahuasca, but the Method done with Yopo is maybe the most Painful way.
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/anadenanthera-peregrina-yopo-seeds-peruvian/

Now, with the Ayahuasca Mixture, which we can Start to Call also Prairie-Huasca, and Pharma-Huasca, etc. There is even a Huasca that You make in Your Liver, with Things You Eat. And that gets also then to the Ayahuasca Tea, which has MAOIs, which is also what the Pharma in Pharma-Huasca comes from, there are not DMT Alternatives in the Medical Industry necessarily, but there are MAOIs. If some Pills were Taken with MAOIs maybe we could actually Start to Expand this, with Pills that are Prescribed that could be used in Place of DMT, but Pharma-Huasca is Generally about using a Pharmaceutical MAOI. The Main MAOI used in Prairie-Huasca (where the Jeruma Rootbark is Replaced by Illinois BundleFlower) is Syrian Rue Seeds. Syrian Rue Seeds are a Very Strong Source of the same MAOI Found in the Banisteriopis Caapi Vine, the Banisteriopis Caapi, or Yage, this is what was Called the "Ayahuasca Vine" and in Traditional Ayahuasca this is use with Charuna Leaves:
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/banisteriopsis-caapi-tunkunaca-strain-yage-seeds-brazil/
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/banisteriopsis-caapi-yellow-yage-seeds-peru/
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/banisteriopsis-muricata-red-yage-banisteriopsis-caapi-seeds/
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/banisteriopsis-rusbyana-rubyana-caapi-seeds/
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/banisteriopsis-spp-sky-blue-yage-seeds/

These Various Strains of Caapi can be seen as like Marijuana Landrace Strains. A Marijuana Landrace Strain is a Strain that was Bred by God and not Man. The Landrace Strains are the Original Marijuana Strains, that made all Other Marijuana Strains. All Marijuana Strains come from some Combination of Landrace Strains. Afghan for example, or Vietnamese Dalat (a not Purple, but Black Strain), or Hindu Kush, Acapulco Gold, these are all the Original Strains, and they can actually be Merged into Man made Strains to Reopen the Genetic Pool and get a Larger Variety. As in, if You took 2 Seeds from 1 Order You Placed of 1 Type of Seed, and You Bred Them, You would get the SAME KIND. But if You mix 2 Different Kinds, You get something new, and maybe a wider Selection of Open Genetics to Choose from to decide what to use to make Your Strain. These are Called F1 Strains. F1 is the First Generation after the Mix. F2 is when You are Locking in the Phenotypes. Phenotypes are Genetic Features, like Broad or Thin Leaves, or Colors, and Things like that. So with the Yage, or Ayahuasca Vine, You could Start Breeding something New. It could even Start like in Columbia where they just Started Taking Things to the Mountain Tops because they found it Grew Better. So there have been Strains made in doing that, Generation after Generation. Through Natural Selection, kind of Darwinism.

Chacruna:
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/psychotria-viridis-chacruna-seeds/

The Chinese Word for Hemp is "Ma" and You can Study Chinese Strains, and Other Strains. Texas is Making and Certifying Hemp Strains, World Seed Supply says that they have Canadian Grown Hemp, and if You were going to Breed it You would want more information than that.
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/cannabis-sativa-hemp-seeds/

Peppers aren't Easy to Breed, but People do it. They don't Pollinate as Easily as Hemp and Things. If You were going to Breed Peppers though, You would want to Start with One of these or Both of these:

Carolina Reaper
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/capsicum-chinense-carolina-reaper-pepper-seeds/

Ghost Pepper
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/capsicum-chinense-dorset-naga-ghost-chili-pepper-seeds/

If You wanted like a Cactus that People imagine when they imagine Texas, You want a Sanguaro Cactus, it just might take 30 Years for it to get to the kind of Iconic Texas like Cactus look. They are Actually all over Arizona is where they all are, the 100+ Year Old Cacti.
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/carnegiea-gigantea-var-monstrose-giant-saguaro-cactus-seeds/

Coffee Arabica
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/coffea-arabica-seeds/

Coffee Robusta
https://www.worldseedsupply.com/product/coffea-canephora-syn-coffea-robusta-seeds/

I just wanted to put this here so Everyone can see. And there is kind of a Concept of a Magic Garden, where You might get into San Pedro Cactus, and maybe Nightshade, and Datura, and maybe then even Peyote and these kinds of Things, and You could Provide a Service where You Sell Plants to People, and kind of Provide Landscaping of Yards, and Properties. But You would Probably need a Property to Start, and then You would Grow all of these en Masse, and You would go and see who wants their Gardens Landscaped.

That is just all kinds of Examples of Things that can be done. Because there can also be Ayahuasca Experiences Provided, where People actually come to use the Plants. Someone might be doing that, and they will need all the People that are Growing these Things and Everything around them. Like Christians who needed Wine during Prohibition, and were Exempt like Doctors who needed Liquor as an Anesthetic. Religion was Protected During Prohibition, and there is kind of a Service that needs to be Provided with Ethnobotanicals.
Tracywight

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 11:56:19 PM

I got started today and Burned all the AirDrop and I am NOW MINING!!!
So exciting, Jay is all set up and burned his, so he is now mining too!!
Tracywight

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:38:35 PM

So exciting I just burned all my currency with Vankushfamily.com now I AM MINING WOOHOO so happy this is mining~~~
go to VANkushfamily.com to see how you can get started!!
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:00:16 PM

So exciting I just burned all my currency with Vankushfamily.com now I AM MINING WOOHOO so happy this is mining~~~
go to VANkushfamily.com to see how you can get started!!

Thank You, and it is Great that we have the Proof of Burn Mining going on, it should be Great for a lot of People that can't get involved in Proof of Work, and Everyone who gets in Early is doing what they can't get done with Proof of Stake (Financially), so this will give a lot of People a way to Mine with no Equipment when they Otherwise would have no way to do this.

But Please post in the DefiBronze Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5496992.0

Just so this "Making Money in America" Thread doesn't become all about our Tokens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: