Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to futurebit moonlander  (Read 138 times)
Cubewaldo (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 08:12:52 AM

Hello community and I am mining now with 4 of them in litecoinpool.org everything run smooth but I wanted to know if I can also mine another script coins maybe more profitable ATM, so I know that I will need to edit the file again to change parameters.. Please any coin pool that is now worth mining with this miners and bfminer? Thank you in advance.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1053

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:19:16 AM

Hello, I don’t specialize in such devices, but I think that it is impossible to mine Litecoin + Dogecoin on them like on ASICs.
There is already a thread on these devices on the forum, try asking there.
Official FutureBit Moonlander 2 Driver and Support Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2420357.2140
Cubewaldo (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 12:35:00 PM

Yes I am mining now doge and LTC hash rate 12.000kh/s in lotecoinpool.org merged mining ⛏️
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3113

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 08:20:28 PM

Hello community and I am mining now with 4 of them in litecoinpool.org everything run smooth but I wanted to know if I can also mine another script coins maybe more profitable ATM, so I know that I will need to edit the file again to change parameters.. Please any coin pool that is now worth mining with this miners and bfminer? Thank you in advance.
You can mine any scrypt algo coin with them , you just have to edit the new pool you want mine on the Dashboard Interface from Apollo.
I have done that the last years mostly on the prohashing pool as you can switch there the coin on the website.
But also all other pools that have scrypt coins you can mine there , whats worth of mining you have to look for yourself.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 08:56:34 PM

As the above said since this is a Scrypt ASIC miner you can only mine with supported algo other coins with different algo do not support but you can still able to mine other coins with supported algo.
The only problem is all coins that you currently mine are the only coins profitable compared to other supported coins.

You can also try mining Digibyte or if you are looking for more coins then use this tool below and under the algorithm type this keyword "scrypt" to show all coins under that algo.

- https://miningpoolstats.stream/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cubewaldo (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 06:33:14 AM

any solomine guide for doge please? and thanks everyone for the replies
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 487

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 12:15:26 PM

you can mine LTC + DOGE, solo mining guide https://litesolo.org
Settings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynBqTYdIF8g

I advise you to search for mining devices, compare profitability, electricity prices, and how long it takes to reach your home. Search using Scrypt keyword using this list https://www.asicminervalue.com
scoobs303

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 02:57:26 PM

You would be better off mining with a pool since your hashrate is pretty low.  The chances of you finding a block solo mining is incredibly low.
JayDDee

Activity: 1397
Merit: 221

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 04:39:21 PM

Moonlander is not much more than a toy, profit was never consideration.
Solo mining isn't mentioned in the official thread (the best place to ask questions IMO) so it probably isn't supported.
As a scrypt ASIC miner it can mine any scrypt coin but only scrypt coins.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3113

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 08:23:34 PM

As scoobs303 and JayDDee have already written for mining solo with the moonlander on Doge or Litecoin you would be not finding a block.
Technical its possible but all the other pools hashrate it will be to 99% not happen that you find one.
If you want to give it a try , you can make host yourself a pool and mine there.

Cubewaldo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 03:01:36 AM

i see thanks everyone for replies!
honglu69

Activity: 1554
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 11:30:46 AM

You can consider mining nengcoin (NENG) for more profitability.  Note that miningpoolstat still show NENG old name NewEnglandcoin there.

Also note that NENG is only more profitable if you are willing to do solo mining mode.  On regular pool mining, NENG mining is not really much more profitable as this is solo mining coin that has restrictions on big ASIC rigs and its algorithm is tailored to small home based solo miners on USB ASIC devices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: