Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im looking for cooperation and investors for spain real estate project  (Read 58 times)
Realstate (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 01:06:17 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2024, 01:34:49 PM by Realstate

Im looking for cooperation and investors for spain real estate project Costa del sol.
Area real estate developement project residential area with 24/7 security location by the sea only VIP access to area so private beach with private stores and medical center.
It will be perfect home for your family safe and with good weather full access to private sea and affordable opportunity because we going to use funds raising option so we can build up all the community and give investors keys of their new homes.
Just in case outside of community we willl have armed guards to patrol also 24/7 so to make so sure about top security over there and will keep check over everything what going on around our community fence.
So our first priority will be to get permission of Costa del sol state of spain to start building and get construction going on early as this year after some amount of funds are collected by crypto so we buy some land there first off course Costa del Sol state governance want live there by themselfes also so we could get good deal it's beneficial for both sides at the end we all looking for safe and well developed location so what we can call as our home the paradize.
Funds will be raised by using crypto situation of world requires developement of something like this and location is perfect for this project.
I think early investors into developement can get home there with 700$-1000$ Investment or more it depends how many investors want to join in this.
We also have idea how this Community can make money in order to cover some Community governance expenses so vip people can travel to there and join and spend some money for their holidays we like crypto influenciars so they could get good opportunity to visit our vip private guarded community and in this community off course you can use cryptocurrency btc xrp and stablecoins and all the altcoins.
I see that we could make that place the way that those who live there as Community members and home owners could earn money from income what we going to make from tourists who will visit this place that would be nice way for community members to earn some income and rewards.
Im looking for people who want to be part of governance of this community also so to push project more forward.
I take security very seriously so we can have even own police there so our community members and visitors can have peace of mind while stay there.
In order to entry in this area background checks will be done to assure that this private community Will be safe and stay as paradize.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 06:47:26 PM

Im looking for cooperation and investors for spain real estate project Costa del sol.
Area real estate developement project residential area with 24/7 security location by the sea only VIP access to area so private beach with private stores and medical center.
It will be perfect home for your family safe and with good weather full access to private sea and affordable opportunity because we going to use funds raising option so we can build up all the community and give investors keys of their new homes.
Just in case outside of community we willl have armed guards to patrol also 24/7 so to make so sure about top security over there and will keep check over everything what going on around our community fence.
So our first priority will be to get permission of Costa del sol state of spain to start building and get construction going on early as this year after some amount of funds are collected by crypto so we buy some land there first off course Costa del Sol state governance want live there by themselfes also so we could get good deal it's beneficial for both sides at the end we all looking for safe and well developed location so what we can call as our home the paradize.
Funds will be raised by using crypto situation of world requires developement of something like this and location is perfect for this project.
I think early investors into developement can get home there with 700$-1000$ Investment or more it depends how many investors want to join in this.
We also have idea how this Community can make money in order to cover some Community governance expenses so vip people can travel to there and join and spend some money for their holidays we like crypto influenciars so they could get good opportunity to visit our vip private guarded community and in this community off course you can use cryptocurrency btc xrp and stablecoins and all the altcoins.
I see that we could make that place the way that those who live there as Community members and home owners could earn money from income what we going to make from tourists who will visit this place that would be nice way for community members to earn some income and rewards.
Im looking for people who want to be part of governance of this community also so to push project more forward.
I take security very seriously so we can have even own police there so our community members and visitors can have peace of mind while stay there.
In order to entry in this area background checks will be done to assure that this private community Will be safe and stay as paradize.

Do you have a realtor license or an architect degree?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Realstate (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 06:58:40 PM

Do you have a realtor license or an architect degree?

No but can hire them and considering the economic situation can hire them with not so high payment
Bulltard

Activity: 28
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:03:08 PM

sounds super legit. take my money please
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 07:05:58 PM

No but can hire them and considering the economic situation can hire them with not so high payment

So what value are you bringing to this proposal?  Buying private communities for perverted purposes has been tried already.  Most wannabe dictators don't like the rules of other wanna be dictators.   Just build your own house.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Realstate (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 03:06:47 PM

So what value are you bringing to this proposal?  Buying private communities for perverted purposes has been tried already.  Most wannabe dictators don't like the rules of other wanna be dictators.   Just build your own house.  Smiley

My purpose is that Im the one who put this all together.
Perverted purpose ? What you mean by that? The purpose is safe Community for people who want to feel special and safe in nice Community also other choosen ones can travel to there specially ig influencers to get special selfies in there.
I think it's a win: win project for all of us.
david2658

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:14:57 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2024, 05:01:18 AM by david2658

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, and the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck with the upcoming articles.  massgeneralbrigham org
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 02:36:34 PM

Maybe you should peruse the Live and Invest Overseas - https://www.liveandinvestoverseas.com/ - website. They have a Spain section.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 11:17:27 AM

It is best to minimize the costs however if you really want quality work I still suggest going out of your way to look for the best possible people for the project. Some may be too expensive but some may be worth it.

You might regret in the end if you prioritize money over the assurance of their quality of work.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: