Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Klink Wallet - Free Raffles For Holding Different Cryptos Inside Wallet  (Read 38 times)
harishhh_cc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 03:32:44 PM

Hi All,

Just stumbled across Klink wallet recently while using free-cash - it is a crypto wallet that has daily raffles. The way it works is you need to hold a certain amount of crypto to receive tickets which are given out automatically after every daily raffle is finished. For example hold 25 dollars of USDT and gain one ticket into the raffle for the day with a top prize of 100,000 USDT. There are smaller prizes to be won like 650 USDT and !0 USDT as examples.

There are daily raffles for lots of popular cryptos out there so worth checking out and looking into, My referral is linked here: https://join.klinkfinance.com/pNSCa0knyJb

Would appreciate everyone who uses my referral as rewards earned can be accumulated for referrals. I understand a non-referral link needs to be posted also so here it is: https://www.klinkfinance.com/

Best of luck to all you guys who decide to try this wallet out.

Kind regards,

Harish
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 11:37:12 PM

1. Incorrect board to post this, it should probably be under the web wallets board. Here, discussions are majorly about trading.

2. As far as I can understand, your wallet is a custodial wallet. One that holds funds for the users, which is far more risky to use than a noncustodial wallet. Why would someone risk their funds for free raffles?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 04:02:22 AM

As Bitcoin_Arena had earlier replied this is the wrong board to post this topic. Please move it to the right board to increase engagement. I did take a short visit and found that it is not a wallet but a platform that is offering raffles and other things through their  platform wallet. Unfortunately it is a non custodial wallet which is a red flag for many of us here. The next issue for me was the minimum withdrawal amount of $25. I don't think there should be a minimum withdrawal limit when there is a free raffle  being organized daily.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 10:54:33 AM

Hi All,

Just stumbled across Klink wallet recently while using free-cash - it is a crypto wallet that has daily raffles. The way it works is you need to hold a certain amount of crypto to receive tickets which are given out automatically after every daily raffle is finished. For example hold 25 dollars of USDT and gain one ticket into the raffle for the day with a top prize of 100,000 USDT. There are smaller prizes to be won like 650 USDT and !0 USDT as examples.

There are daily raffles for lots of popular cryptos out there so worth checking out and looking into, My referral is linked here: https://join.klinkfinance.com/pNSCa0knyJb

Would appreciate everyone who uses my referral as rewards earned can be accumulated for referrals. I understand a non-referral link needs to be posted also so here it is: https://www.klinkfinance.com/

Best of luck to all you guys who decide to try this wallet out.

Kind regards,

Harish

Here you should post this topic that you made in this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php. board=37.0, and apart from a bit, I also agree with what @Bitcoin_Arena said that because this is a custodial wallet you are promoting, the chances of risking the funds of anyone who enters those apps are really high.

So I also think that the crypto community that likes to hide their crypto assets will not pay much attention to the fact that they are in control and not the other platforms that are in control of their assets and are new to the crypto space. I'm just telling the truth. Maybe those who will try it are those who are not really that deep into crypto, but those who have been around for a long time will not immediately believe or send something like this, even if you say that the gimmick is good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███