Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been profiting from memecoins?  (Read 507 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:41:52 PM

So this isn't just a new topic but nowadays I see that on twitter, and discord, people have been profiting from memecoins, especially on solana and some other chains.

BONK, WIF, and MYRO are prime examples of highly traded memecoins that have generated profits for investors. What's interesting is the pattern, when a new memecoin launches or builds hype, it tends to trend across X, telegram and often gets listed on major exchanges.

I recently observed this with the $FUD memecoin on the SUI network. It surged over 70% upon listing on Bitget and MEXC. Their community was actively promoting it, so I took advantage of a dip and bought some $FUD. I don't typically hold memecoins long-term, so I set a price target and monitor its performance.

I think the main game starts once you understand the strategy and plan. If you really want to make some profit with meme coins, find them on Coingecko and research. Now I'm not advising you all to do the same as me but I'm just sharing what I do when investing in meme coins.

I believe that memecoins can provide profits so that many investors are interested in investing in several memecoins from various chains, including Solona, ​​Ethereum and Binance. and I myself have also made quite a profit from memecoin, I hold PEPE and it has given me profits.and currently I'm doing research for memecoins that use the solona chain.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████