Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:58:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Labour rejects FG’s proposed N48,000 minimum wage  (Read 38 times)
Smilevictorobinna (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:46:11 PM

Sometimes I wonder if the Nigeria government are for it's citizens or against, the Nigeria government has proven to us that truly they are against us if not tell me why the Nigeria government will still be talking about 48 to 54 thousand as minimum wage in a country were 54 thousand can't even solve a family essential needs for 3 weeks.

Source.
https://punchng.com/just-in-labour-rejects-fgs-proposed-n48000-minimum-wage/?amp

If things continue like this in this country a protest like that of end sars will happen again because is getting too much, people are suffering and the government is not touched.
What will need is a good leader and I must say the citizens of Nigeria has tried there best in the last election to make sure the right candidate wins.
Asiska02

Activity: 854
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 04:58:01 PM

Sometimes I wonder if the Nigeria government are for it's citizens or against, the Nigeria government has proven to us that truly they are against us if not tell me why the Nigeria government will still be talking about 48 to 54 thousand as minimum wage in a country were 54 thousand can't even solve a family essential needs for 3 weeks.

Source.
https://punchng.com/just-in-labour-rejects-fgs-proposed-n48000-minimum-wage/?amp

If things continue like this in this country a protest like that of end sars will happen again because is getting too much, people are suffering and the government is not touched.
What will need is a good leader and I must say the citizens of Nigeria has tried their best in the last election to make sure the right candidate wins.

If we are still talking about bad leaders, then we haven’t really been able to achieve what we’ve earned for in a leader for the past years. The new minimum wage proposal is without doubt very disheartening and shouldn’t be tolerated in any way by the Labour Congress. In a country where fuel subsidy was removed, hike in electricity bills, then they should have something better to offer back to the citizens than the 54K minimum wage been proposed. Everything today has increased in price more than x2 of its initial price and still the minimum wage is yet to be doubled, how can even an average Nigerian survive in this type of economy. They better look into this more and propose a more reasonable price than what’s they’re stalking us with.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 12:25:27 PM

Federal government e no try at all. How can a government know that this economy wey things are costly come dey price #48k e no make sense na. Only one bag of rice na how much. Garri bag wey we been dey buy 10k now is 48k so how much person go spend for a month before money go finish. Even the 487k Nigerian Labour Congress. The 615k was good because when the NLC president was analyzing the break down of those things to buy with the 615k, it was nice analysis.

And if the government want to pay the 48k as di minimum wage then they have to reduce cost of living.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Chilwell

Activity: 602
Merit: 438

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 01:25:47 PM

Source.

What will need is a good leader and I must say the citizens of Nigeria has tried there best in the last election to make sure the right candidate wins.

I have started see it, definitely the government of Nigeria are against us we wey be the citizens, how on earth would they even think like this abi dey no think of this before removing fuel subsidy, wey i been they expect say i go see something like 150k as minimum wage, am very sorry to say that our government are not serious and after dey don make life difficult for us they couldn't provide us with something better than the past, if that is the case let continue with the previous minimum wage and subsidy payments continue and the price of fuel should be ₦150, definitely the price of things will come down.

They are just busy spending money anyhow, saying the are going to give us palliative which i see say na nonsense dey dey do because how you go collect ₦10,000 for person hand come talk say you go dey give am ₦500 as palliative no be junu be dat, many people dey suffer for this country but civil servants own pass because all others don adjust their own too to cover their expenses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████