Bitcoin Forum
June 12, 2024, 12:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best meme coin listing imminent.BitDonaTion Token  (Read 26 times)
bitdonation (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 01:59:10 AM

🚀🚀🚀 BitDonations Introduction and Event Announcement! 🚀🚀🚀

The BitDonations platform transparently records the collection, transmission, and use of donations on the blockchain, making it accessible to everyone. Through an event offering Ethereum worth $100, physical gold-backed tokens, and merchandise, we aim to directly showcase our project.

🔴🔴🔴 Tokenomics 🔴🔴🔴

Total Supply: 5 billion tokens
Liquidity Pool: 3.3 billion BDT tokens allocated to ensure trading stability
Reserve: Held in a multi-signature wallet for strategic plans such as centralized exchange listings and additional liquidity pools
🚀🚀🚀 Event Announcement! 🚀🚀🚀
During the event period, participants staking BDT will have the chance to win special prizes through a raffle.
We hope you'll join us in witnessing the project's growth and seize the opportunity to grow together.
Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/bitdonationofficial

God bless u

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:46:44 PM

🚀🚀🚀 BitDonations Introduction and Event Announcement! 🚀🚀🚀

The BitDonations platform transparently records the collection, transmission, and use of donations on the blockchain, making it accessible to everyone. Through an event offering Ethereum worth $100, physical gold-backed tokens, and merchandise, we aim to directly showcase our project.

🔴🔴🔴 Tokenomics 🔴🔴🔴

Total Supply: 5 billion tokens
Liquidity Pool: 3.3 billion BDT tokens allocated to ensure trading stability
Reserve: Held in a multi-signature wallet for strategic plans such as centralized exchange listings and additional liquidity pools
🚀🚀🚀 Event Announcement! 🚀🚀🚀
During the event period, participants staking BDT will have the chance to win special prizes through a raffle.
We hope you'll join us in witnessing the project's growth and seize the opportunity to grow together.
Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/bitdonationofficial

Nice way to promote these kind of shit coins. I hope no one will fall into the traps of these meme coins. If you have such a potential then you would have performed well. Your listing here so newbies can fall into the trap and you can earn some profit from it but I hope people have grown up now they don't follow their greed rather they think more from their mind .

Stop scamming people please they think that the whole crypto is a scam just because of you guys.

bluebit25

Activity: 1666
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 09:34:38 PM

Nice way to promote these kind of shit coins. I hope no one will fall into the traps of these meme coins. If you have such a potential then you would have performed well. Your listing here so newbies can fall into the trap and you can earn some profit from it but I hope people have grown up now they don't follow their greed rather they think more from their mind .

Stop scamming people please they think that the whole crypto is a scam just because of you guys.
yep, ridiculous idea of ​​the vastness of space

Sometimes I find nonsense like this quite entertaining because they can create an abstract picture depicting that nonsense.

Attachment to good things reveals the greedy nature Smiley , perhaps the pitifulness that these types of projects themselves do not realize.

Anyway as a crypto enthusiast I really want people to see nonsense projects like this, and maybe add them to the never touchcategory.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀