Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a long post is not the ultimate  (Read 621 times)
Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 11:04:53 AM

Personally am not against lengthy post despite that it can be discouraging most times to read, I Believe that there are long post that are very educative and informative, though what matters here is how problem solving and educative ones post is, there are brief post that solves the readers problem and such post are very impactful generally, even without being told if you are someone that can easily i identify quality post you will know at first sight, op i wont also dipute the fact that you are  making sense, it does not matter how long a post is, what every reader want is to satisfy his or her  curiosity, I believe we are all here to learn and contribute to this community, that's why every reader wants to figure out something very interesting and beneficial to them before the can reply based on their observations.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 12:39:54 PM

Not everyone posts long all the time. Long posts sometimes become or are necessary because when a topic needs to be explained, the post is long to explain. There are many people who like to read more and many people who like to read very little and avoid it after seeing the big post. At first I used to find it difficult to read long posts but I got to one section and realized that actually there is nothing on reading the more you read the more you understand. I read Buy the DIP, and HODL! many posts in the thread, especially @JayJuanGee replies post are very large, all the posts are explained very well. From there I used to read  posts and really learning a lot about investing. I don't care much whether the post is short or big I just want to read the posts and gain knowledge from them.

Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 08:36:25 AM

Actually there's nothing wrong in making our post to be very lengthy, what really matters is how quality and meaningful the post is. because even if you  make your post very lengthy once it doesn't have this qualities it totally becomes a waste, because most people think making their post to be very lengthy will make them to gain marit so easily without knowing that the quality of a post matters a lot so making a lengthy post sometimes is not the ultimate.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 03:36:55 PM

There's nothing wrong with long posts as long as its interesting and continue to generate interest as you read on like an investigative post or a unique concept about a platform or an issue about one project, I have no problem reading a long post.

It depends on the kind of topic, what I don't like about long posts is how the creator configures the posts, there should be spacing, correct placement of punctuation, highlight, and summary, and of course, if the poster is a quality poster.

This is a discussion platform we will always encounter long posts, check the scam accusations section and see for yourself.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 03:51:49 PM

There's nothing wrong with long posts as long as its interesting and continue to generate interest as you read on like an investigative post or a unique concept about a platform or an issue about one project, I have no problem reading a long post.

It depends on the kind of topic, what I don't like about long posts is how the creator configures the posts, there should be spacing, correct placement of punctuation, highlight, and summary, and of course, if the poster is a quality poster.

This is a discussion platform we will always encounter long posts, check the scam accusations section and see for yourself.
Long posts might be quite tiring to read and comprehend to what’s the author is trying to express. However, it’s also a case to case basis. If the topic requires a detailed explanation so that the reader will easy get the target or the main thought, then having a long post is a must. But if a certain topic can be explained well through short but precise post, then that would be a lot better.

I’m not against with long posts, but if it’s obviously made for merit hunting, just to say a lot and talk a lot, regardless if it’s still on topic or off topic anymore, then I guess it won’t work in the forum. Majority of the readers/posters would still prefer for a short than lengthy post, as long as the main idea is there and it’s not off-topic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 05:57:51 PM

Actually there's nothing wrong in making our post to be very lengthy, what really matters is how quality and meaningful the post is. because even if you  make your post very lengthy once it doesn't have this qualities it totally becomes a waste, because most people think making their post to be very lengthy will make them to gain marit so easily without knowing that the quality of a post matters a lot so making a lengthy post sometimes is not the ultimate.
You do not have to first conceive how long your post will be before you start making the post. Whether long or short, full of quality as you may describe or not. What is important is the naturality of your post. When your post is natural, it will start and end at the right points. This means it could just be few lines today and tomorrow it can be paragraphs.

Sometimes when I see the profile of some users, it looks like something written by AI. It could be 10 lines for every post consistently. Just like telling AI to make you a post of 100 words describing something.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 215

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 06:10:54 PM

✂️
You do not have to first conceive how long your post will be before you start making the post. Whether long or short, full of quality as you may describe or not. What is important is the naturality of your post. When your post is natural, it will start and end at the right points. This means it could just be few lines today and tomorrow it can be paragraphs.

Sometimes when I see the profile of some users, it looks like something written by AI. It could be 10 lines for every post consistently. Just like telling AI to make you a post of 100 words describing something.
True! Personally as long as I'm interested in a topic and I know what I'm saying it all depends on the level of information I have for me to write the words, I don't count how many words I have to write it all comes from my mind as long as I'm not yet exhausted with words then I will keep writing once the information has been passed then it's all over.

I don't really know how people write a certain number of words and then do the same in every topic they met making wonder how exactly can I express my self in just a number of words every time, it's quiet suspicious. some people usually write a wall of text believing it would be seen as quality while some just write a few lines but straight to the point which is best for me.

Quantity is not quality, and vice versa.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 07:25:25 PM

Long or short post doesn't matter unless it has content because there are certain posts which cannot be shortened and some people have natural tendency of explaining things in details but most of the time people just skip the longer posts hence it has to be written in a way it's easy for other to comprehend. I have noticed few posts created through AI and modified with word spanners and such other tools but don't see such post from tenured members.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 812
Merit: 1050

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 07:57:21 PM

@Onyeeze, what you have shown is a classic example of a spammer who obviously has too much time for such long posts, or maybe AI helps him in that. In terms of writing style, it seems to me that he is just one of a series of alt accounts that spam the Economics board with "life philosophies" that I personally find painful to read.
You think he's got so much time that he'd be linking each word to each sentences like that althrough? Or that you' sometimes get busy and you think he doesn't? Nothing in that wall of crap looked self-made to me.. it's always pretty obvious that these newbies have got several alts and, they can't make several meaningful post for all of them at the same time without aids.. Now does it make sense to you?
I personally do not participate in any discussion he initiates, and I would advise others to refrain from it.
it's their thing!! They could create  several accounts that would indulge in discussions on the same thread. Other users like - people tryna post to complete thier quota for the week could also indulge in their shitty convo. How do you expect me to write on a thread that was created by someone that went offline after posting it?

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 08:50:37 PM

Exactly, making a long thread is not a crime or is not bad but rather let it pass a good information i mean something that will help the forum or something that will add value to whosoever that will read it, some lengthy post can be informative and interesting why some can be boring and I have seen both newbie and high rank member posting long thread that doesn't mean anything but newbie always fall victim because they feel there post can be recognized due to the lengthiness but that's totally wrong though there are some post you can't just summary that you will have to break it down so that everyone can understand it.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1738

To the moon

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

Yes, it takes a lot of effort and time to briefly and clearly state your point. Blaise Pascal said very well about this: "I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time" - https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Blaise_Pascal

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:03:24 AM

There is nothing wrong with a long post, and I can read a long post, provided the topic of the long post is interesting to me. You don't expect everyone on this forum to be a short poster because some people have to explain themselves very well before they can arrive at the point or message they want to pass here. If people know you are a good poster, even if you make a post of 400 words, they will patiently read your post because they know they will gain knowledge that will help them in life.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 07:27:54 AM

I've asked myself to abide by the terms of the forum. Lengthy posts appear to be boring to read and tiring, we just have to do what's best for us because earning merits is not all about long posts, but these posts should comprised of essential information. Our posts should be constructive because having a smooth history of vital posts will shoots one's forum account to top ranking member.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
avp2306

Activity: 1036
Merit: 367

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 07:42:06 AM

I've asked myself to abide by the terms of the forum. Lengthy posts appear to be boring to read and tiring, we just have to do what's best for us because earning merits is not all about long posts, but these posts should comprised of essential information. Our posts should be constructive because having a smooth history of vital posts will shoots one's forum account to top ranking member.

I feel dizzy to read such long post the same what OP put as example on his thread so I choose to ignore it and find other more interesting to read. I also guess that merit giver won't also waste their time to read it so the chance for that post to get a merit is so low.

So much better to post according to the topic discuss and don't worry about its length since for sure many people would like to read it especially if your post have sense or give something more value to the thread.

Constructive post should be the main priority of people and not the length.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Justbillywitt

Activity: 280
Merit: 235

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 09:29:51 AM

The quality of a post is not judged by how long you write it, sometimes the contents of long-winded posts without any selling value will look mediocre even though they are written at length. The post that you quote on the topic will make the eyes of the people who read it feel tired due to not creating several paragraphs that make the appearance more appealing to the eye. Whenever and wherever, quality will be more valuable than quantity. Posts that are written only a few lines but have informational and educational values for anyone who reads them will be of higher quality than posts written like sites that contain football news which are written from the first minute until the match is over.

If it's on paragraph I will agree that lengthy posts should be well paragraphed so that people reading it will have interest to read it and shouldn't be confused when reading it. Apart from that I don't see anything that's wrong with long posts. There are some posts that you can't express yourself in just few lines. There are people who drives joy in making lengthy posts because it's the only way they can make all their valid points.

There are some points you will want to highlight but for you to successfully achieve that you will have to digress a little and make some examples for better understanding of your audience, what is important is your plotting. Your ability to come back to your original intention of making the posts after the digression without leaving a gap that will confuse your audience is what matters.

Sometimes what make posts lengthy is the author choice of vocabularies, an author will want to simplify his/her writing by making use of simpler words that can take up many lines where as using just a bigger word would have reduced the many lines. This is intentional because he wants his audience to understand what he is writing about without difficulties to understand his/her write up. For me I don't really care about the length of a post provided it convey meaningful information in the end.

dzungmobile

Activity: 756
Merit: 392

I stand with Ukraine!

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 10:05:55 AM

If it's on paragraph I will agree that lengthy posts should be well paragraphed so that people reading it will have interest to read it and shouldn't be confused when reading it. Apart from that I don't see anything that's wrong with long posts. There are some posts that you can't express yourself in just few lines. There are people who drives joy in making lengthy posts because it's the only way they can make all their valid points.
When you write a long, rambling post or paragraph, you as a writer can lose your main focus on what you want to express through your post or paragraph. As a writer, if you distract yourself to the main point, how readers can get your 'valid points'. It's unrealistic.

Lengthy post or paragraph only makes readers stop reading and it is like challenge for them, created by the writer, to understand what the writer want to say.

It's not problem with you but with many readers, it's big issue.

When trying to write quality posts, a lot of people act as though they're writing a book report for school: putting facts that we already know into their own words. Nobody wants to read that, and you will not get merit for it. Moreover, the length of your post and the quality of your English are only minor factors. In trying to write a quality post worthy of merit, you should offer new ideas, personal experiences, or perspectives that other forum users will actually find new and interesting.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cadaver20

Activity: 1484
Merit: 264

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 10:22:13 AM

There is no need to say what can be said in 5 sentences in 15 sentences. In many cases, the main point becomes irrelevant. Besides, it is boring to readers. Expressing your thoughts in small sentences is the art. It makes language attractive. Readers enjoy it too. And if the writing is informative, then the merit will come for sure. There is no need to write valueless paragraph.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 10:22:46 AM

There is nothing wrong with a long post, and I can read a long post, provided the topic of the long post is interesting to me. You don't expect everyone on this forum to be a short poster because some people have to explain themselves very well before they can arrive at the point or message they want to pass here.

I agree with you because people has different pattern of posting and some persons are very good with summarizing there post within few lines while some persons took there time to really explain in details about there points, so for me I see nothing wrong with writing a very long post but however what matters is if the writer was able to convey his point or message in a way that is understandable and more informative as such that it impacts positively on people life's because that's the most important thing and not how long or short his post is.

Though I know that there are so many long post that after reading it, it does not make any meaning but that doesn't mean that every other long post are the same, however the reason why most people does not like long post is because they find it very difficult reading a particular post for some minutes.

Issa56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 916

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 09:24:04 PM

There is nothing wrong with a long post, and I can read a long post, provided the topic of the long post is interesting to me.
If a topic is interesting and well arranged, you will be motivated to keep on reading the post, but from the way some people post, you are going to be discouraged, you will get tired of reading. Some of the posts will lack punctuation so if you are reading it you get confused sometimes. If you know you can’t properly arrange a long post, then just look for a way to summarize it, and make it meaningful, make it short and am sure people will appreciate it.

Some people do think until they make long posts before they will be merited, it doesn’t work like that even short posts are merited, if it’s informative, and useful to anyone or the forum entirely, then it’s going to be merited. But am not saying long posts aren’t merited also, if they are useful to anyone, and properly arranged, they might be merited by anyone.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PX-Z

Activity: 1484
Merit: 870

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 11:45:49 PM

Some people do think until they make long posts before they will be merited, it doesn’t work like that even short posts are merited, if it’s informative, and useful to anyone or the forum entirely, then it’s going to be merited.
Exactly, i never merit a very long post just because its long post, if you can explain in 1-2 paragraphs you're good. But sometimes it's just repeating. 

If its a long post tutorial on how to do things like technical things with images then i will bother to read them than those boring full of text

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████