Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt/SHA256 Mining Hardware Announcement!!! - helixminers.com  (Read 2245 times)
helixminers (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Providing mining hardware...one person at a time!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 12:42:52 PM

Hello Minerheads (trademark pending   Grin)

We have some amazing news coming your way regarding Helix Miners and its association with some well known and trusted companies in the crypto-currency community!!

Please stay tuned to our website as we will be making a HUGE announcement...most likely this Monday March 31, 2014!!!

This will change the way we purchase miners, and the way we figure out who and what hardware is best suited for your needs!!

Any questions or concerns regarding this, please email me at info@helixminers.com as I cannot disclose as much on these forums!

Thanks again everyone for your loyalty and trust to our company!

www.helixminers.com

-HELIX TEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
helixminers (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Providing mining hardware...one person at a time!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 03:07:54 AM

Hello Minerheads (trademark pending   Grin)

We have some amazing news coming your way regarding Helix Miners and its association with some well known and trusted companies in the crypto-currency community!!

Please stay tuned to our website as we will be making a HUGE announcement...most likely this Monday March 31, 2014!!!

This will change the way we purchase miners, and the way we figure out who and what hardware is best suited for your needs!!

Any questions or concerns regarding this, please email me at info@helixminers.com as I cannot disclose as much on these forums!

Thanks again everyone for your loyalty and trust to our company!

www.helixminers.com

-HELIX TEAM

So we missed the announcement deadline.....only because we wanted to confirm with all of our contacts!!  But we did some confirmations today and should have our NEW site up and running by Friday with the new announcements listed!!

We are EXTREMELY excited!!!

-HELIX TEAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: