Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:54:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What type of a trader/investor is this?  (Read 683 times)
Btcdeybodi

Activity: 126
Merit: 77

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 02:54:01 AM

One funny thing about altcoins is the pump and dump, if a trader is lucky to make a profit of $77k that is if we remove the capital of $3k he started the trading with why not withdraw it knowing too well the risk that are associated with altcoins because just like same way they pump speedily that's same way they dump and one act about traders is that if they made a profit of that amount and later on they lost part of their profits instead of taking out the remaining profits they will still have the mindset that it will pump to that initial profit they had before and I have seen a lot of crypto traders lose a lot of money with this same mindset.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 08:54:10 AM

We should learn that memecoins are not that reliable and we shouldn't invest on much assets on them, also, whenever we invested, we should be more concerned about how we could sell immediately we have realized something from it because it's not such an investment wr can afford to hold for a long time, it's such a pity that even the $10 you would have been left with eventually went on rug pull together  with them.
When we decide to invest in memecoin, we must understand well the development of the coin and if we have achieved the profit target that we have set, of course it would be better for us to take advantage of it, because everyone knows that memecoin will not last long and if We choose to keep holding it and we miss out on the profits that we have gained. Of course this will be very disappointing because we have missed out on the profits that we have obtained.

If he didn't got a good profit, then maybe there's wrong about his process of investing money on crypto. The chance isn't always profitable, but we have to think about self control when unexpected fluctuations happens. Increasing the quantity accumulation of a coin is guaranteed possible, however that needs to grow as it increase while you hold it discretely.
Every person who has planned to invest, of course, has had a plan before deciding to invest and to be able to get a profit from the investment we make, of course we have to do it correctly, such as analyzing market conditions well so that we know when to buy and resell assets. which we invest to be able to get a profit from the assets we have, when we decide to add coins we invest then we must first analyze well whether we will be able to get a bigger profit or not and if it is difficult to get a profit I think We don't have to add to the assets we will invest.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 10:33:11 AM

A common greedy investor.

Don't be like him, there have been many opportunities that are coming to us and if you're not going to be as wise as you can be, you'd definitely lose a lot of money.

It's not about how much you make but how much you can keep based on the emotions that you're having at that time of profits.

Most of the time People lose the opportunity to earn money due to their own mistakes and one of the major mistakes is that they prefer their greed and don't take their already higher worth profit. I think one should be Thankful for his profit no matter how little it is because if we enhance our desire then we will not be able to enjoy our profit.

One should avoid certain things if he wants to become a successful person because success does not mean that the more you earn then the more you will be successful but successful means that you are enjoying the amount wisely which you have earned. Sometimes we are in profit but we reject that profit because we want something better but we forget that something is better than nothing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lamkuthang

Activity: 331
Merit: 34

Low Fidelity High Potential

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 02:12:49 PM

Every person who has planned to invest, of course, has had a plan before deciding to invest and to be able to get a profit from the investment we make, of course we have to do it correctly, such as analyzing market conditions well so that we know when to buy and resell assets. which we invest to be able to get a profit from the assets we have, when we decide to add coins we invest then we must first analyze well whether we will be able to get a bigger profit or not and if it is difficult to get a profit I think We don't have to add to the assets we will invest.

The decision to increase or decrease the amount of load depends on the funds, if the funds from profits are already there, just double it again or save some of it in the form of USDT, so when there is another decrease in the same coin we have the opportunity to get more.

If we do that over and over again like now, I think it's bad too. because the market is uncertain, still stagnant and the main positive movement in BTC has not yet happened. Only ETH is the current hype moment.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 05:34:53 AM

At least to me a person like that is not qualified to call himself a trader or an investor, so what is he? A desperate person that wants to turn his life around and make a fortune thanks to this market.

This person was experimenting a 27x growth on his investment and still refused to sell, that is a growth the majority of those that are part of this market will never experiment, and yet this was not enough for him and refused to sell, and now he has to live with a great deal of regret for the rest of his life, as I am sure 80k was an amount that could have helped him achieve part of his dreams.
It's not that the person cannot be considered a trader; see, from initial capital to 80k, meaning he is good and can do better in trading. That's why he has grown or increased his initial capital to a huge possible profit. But the thing is, greed comes in. We can call that trader a greedy trader that cannot be satisfied with a huge profit and wants more, which is the trap and mistake most traders make. Imagine from 80k down to 10k again, which means he stakes a huge amount in the next trade that it losses, and because of being desperate because he saw the 80k down to 10k, he still stakes or does trade with mixed emotion, or what we call rush trade, hoping that he could gain the exact amount again. It's normal for a trader to be greedy sometimes but also have consideration or control. If you see that the profit is enough, stop securing the profit first before engaging again.
I disagree, turning 3k into 80k may seem to indicate that this person is a great trader just based on that capital growth, but you need to also take a look at the process, and it is obvious that on his own words he just took a gamble and hoped for the best.

So investing in the meme coin that gave him those positive results was just a matter of luck, and this can be demonstrated to be true as he lost everything soon after, something that would not have happened to someone that actually knew what he was doing.
God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 06:43:09 AM

I came across one channel on telegram known as "Crypto Confessions" and on this channel, one can find alot of real life confessions from real people in crypto, while I was scrolling and reading all the confessions, some very interesting, while alot of others; not so interesting, I came across this one above and it really captivated me, I tried to imagine what this dude must be feeling like if at all what he said was true.

St $80,000, he still didn't take profit, can we attribute or say the cause of his loss was due to him being too greedy, or being too patient, or over trusting or believing in the coin/token he bought?

BTW, for those that might want to join the channel, here - https://t.me/anonymous_crypto_confessions
That's the real problem that people face while investing into meme coins. First of all they're so unpredictable that you cannot say what will be their price tomorrow. When it comes to the investment then it is full of risks and uncertainties.

People often get the loss but in rare cases when they get the profit their greed kills the profit. They start to treat the meme coins as real useful altcoins. So you have to take the profits and get exit from the market.

$weetne$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 201

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 07:24:33 AM

I came across one channel on telegram known as "Crypto Confessions" and on this channel, one can find alot of real life confessions from real people in crypto, while I was scrolling and reading all the confessions, some very interesting, while alot of others; not so interesting, I came across this one above and it really captivated me, I tried to imagine what this dude must be feeling like if at all what he said was true.

You can not say they are real life confessions since the stories they can be made up stories that's the posted to entertain the followers of the channel. I do not believe everything that I read online, people can go extra miles to make their channels to be trending with stories like this. It could be the person running the channel that is posting all this stories too. The story line here is quite common because alot of traders are like the victim that do not take profits when they make profits but feel relax and end up with no profit. Cryptocurrency traders think that memecoins are reliable investment not knowing they are only there as meme, which will make no body to question what they do to their investors because they are a joke and we should not be leaving large sum of money in them, after they give profits do not forget to take it.

wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 08:39:03 AM

One funny thing about altcoins is the pump and dump, if a trader is lucky to make a profit of $77k that is if we remove the capital of $3k he started the trading with why not withdraw it knowing too well the risk that are associated with altcoins because just like same way they pump speedily that's same way they dump and one act about traders is that if they made a profit of that amount and later on they lost part of their profits instead of taking out the remaining profits they will still have the mindset that it will pump to that initial profit they had before and I have seen a lot of crypto traders lose a lot of money with this same mindset.
Pumps and dumps happens too in BTC but it was only more natural. Maybe the guy is only less knowledgeable to not know it? Indeed he is already lucky there to profit like that but he is also greedy and maybe he is waiting for more pumps but unfortunately it didn't happened anymore.

Many of us are also greedy but not to that point he is showing. $77k is already a huge profit out of his small capital and even not exactly $77k but only $10k or $20k return, that is still good already. There maybe lots of those you see but I believe they are like this guy who is also a newbie and once they gain enough experience, they can also change their approach.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 09:17:06 AM

-snip-

BTW, for those that might want to join the channel, here - https://t.me/anonymous_crypto_confessions
I checked, but it didn't join. There is nothing special about the channel and it looks like most other channels to me.
I have restricted myself from joining telegram channels like that because if it is just for trading because what is offered in the group is about how to trade. For me, it doesn't help me that I can trade using my own techniques based on experience.
I'm not afraid of fraud, but rather just don't like it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 04:19:53 PM

The "all-in" trader is someone who doesn't really know when to stop. Most of the time these people who have absolutely no understanding how any of this works, ends up losing their money from the get go, and that is why they have nothing that they could trust the system with, that is just how it works, they put all their money into something and they get rugged right away.

However, there are some who gets "lucky" and see it rise a lot, and the ones who get out usually share it everyone online, if this dude turned 3k into 80k and sold there, then we would have been able to say that he did something good, and that would have worked very well for him, and he would have suggested everyone to do the same, but because he waited too long, he has nothing left.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 06:45:40 PM

Heard of many such stories where traders without strategy losing it all due to sheer greed, expert traders will always use take profit and stop loss functionality and these new coins are pure pump and dump which we knows that will eventually end up as zero still people try experimenting just because some random user got lucky. Instead they need to work on strategy and shouldn't divert from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 09:22:13 PM

The "all-in" trader is someone who doesn't really know when to stop. Most of the time these people who have absolutely no understanding how any of this works, ends up losing their money from the get go, and that is why they have nothing that they could trust the system with, that is just how it works, they put all their money into something and they get rugged right away.

However, there are some who gets "lucky" and see it rise a lot, and the ones who get out usually share it everyone online, if this dude turned 3k into 80k and sold there, then we would have been able to say that he did something good, and that would have worked very well for him, and he would have suggested everyone to do the same, but because he waited too long, he has nothing left.
Sometimes, trusting the coin too much and waiting for too long to see its price skyrocket, might even put us into a huge loss. This is the reason why traders should set a goal price first when to sell before trading, regardless if the coins do still have the potentials to increase its price knowing trading outcomes can still be unpredictable. If only he prioritized taking his current profits first before thinking to trade more to get into more profits, then he should have trading in joy right now, not trading with greed that ends with regrets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 09:31:32 PM

Sometimes, trusting the coin too much and waiting for too long to see its price skyrocket, might even put us into a huge loss. This is the reason why traders should set a goal price first when to sell before trading, regardless if the coins do still have the potentials to increase its price knowing trading outcomes can still be unpredictable. If only he prioritized taking his current profits first before thinking to trade more to get into more profits, then he should have trading in joy right now, not trading with greed that ends with regrets.
One of the main risks that you would be dealing up with meme coins on which its not really that recommended on holding it up for long term. If we do tend to look around on how many meme coins been launching every now and then, then you could really be able to say that it would really be ideal that you should really be taking up profits at the moment or time that you do able to make money or profits. Be contented on what you do able to earn because if you do tend to hold yourself with those meme coins on your portfolio then most of them would wither and die away. There's no way that to be able to predict on which one would live and pump into the moon and which one would really be kissing into the floor. There are really just that those kind of hopes deep inside on hitting up that nasty 100x.  Grin

One of the main things that you would really be able to have those kind of hopes or wishes in mind is to get rich with meme coins. Who doesnt want on getting rich?
One of the reasons on why people would really be holding tons of meme coins on their bags but of course there would really be always that accompanied risks
on which it is really that high or could be in equal on pure gamble.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 03:46:36 AM

Yeah this is typical for the type of pump and dump meme coins which are added daily on Solana. Depending on when you enter you can easily 10x and sometimes 100x your money. But the issue is that most of those tokens are rugs. Almost immediately as you enter it starts to drop and within minutes you can be out 50% and within hours your position can be -99%.

It’s a very risky way of making money. Tokens like WIF, SHIB and PEPE were extremely rare to catch and most that did catch those they probably sold way too early.
$weetne$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 201

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:25:17 AM

Heard of many such stories where traders without strategy losing it all due to sheer greed, expert traders will always use take profit and stop loss functionality and these new coins are pure pump and dump which we knows that will eventually end up as zero still people try experimenting just because some random user got lucky. Instead they need to work on strategy and shouldn't divert from it.

It is always the traders that do not have a trading strategy that goes on the internet to complain after they have lost their money, if a trader had a trading strategy that involves selling at an exit price, he would not be complaining because he would had sold some part of the profits and would not be in this situation that he is losing everything that he got from the trade. I do not consider this type of people as traders because they do not analyse the market but was only hoping on luck to help them. If he did some analysis, he would had known that it was not the perfect time to buy the token. People think trading is a joke and everyone doing it is just lucky and easy and this make many people to think they can be successful at trading but end up in the losing side when they start trading.

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:46:01 AM

Experts or experienced traders will prioritize to take profits. While the newbies will always be greedy and then they're going to learn about it in a hard way.

They'd see how important it is to take a profit whenever they can. But if they're feeling regretful about looking at their gains thinking that there's gotta be more.

Soon, they'd feel bad about that and will think that it's better if they've taken profits than to watch the market pull down the value of their holdings.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1355

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 09:53:44 AM

(....)
St $80,000, he still didn't take profit, can we attribute or say the cause of his loss was due to him being too greedy, or being too patient, or over trusting or believing in the coin/token he bought?
This person must be new to the market. Because I can relate on this when I was still new, but not that huge amount  Cheesy

For sure this person will become more hardworking to achieve this kind of profits again and not to do the same mistakes again. Lesson learned.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████

PLAY NOW

on Telegram
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 11:44:35 AM

A common greedy investor.

Don't be like him, there have been many opportunities that are coming to us and if you're not going to be as wise as you can be, you'd definitely lose a lot of money.

It's not about how much you make but how much you can keep based on the emotions that you're having at that time of profits.

Most of the time People lose the opportunity to earn money due to their own mistakes and one of the major mistakes is that they prefer their greed and don't take their already higher worth profit. I think one should be Thankful for his profit no matter how little it is because if we enhance our desire then we will not be able to enjoy our profit.

One should avoid certain things if he wants to become a successful person because success does not mean that the more you earn then the more you will be successful but successful means that you are enjoying the amount wisely which you have earned. Sometimes we are in profit but we reject that profit because we want something better but we forget that something is better than nothing.
Greed won't bring us that far.

Whether it is with the crypto market, stocks, or even in forex. If you're too greedy, you're going to lose a lot. And that's why do not make the same mistake that you might happen to you too.

Be happy with how much you can potentially earn and stop being bothered with how little you have earned, as long as it is a profit, that must be fine.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 01:02:58 PM

Many things, including lack of experience, experience teaches many things, including not being greedy and how being patient.
On average, all traders have experienced this as I said because they lack experience so they don't know how cryptocurrency trading works which can change quickly, but if they have been in crypto trading for a long time it could be because they are greedy and keep hoping that the price will continue to rise or it could be so he followed a telegram group that kept saying that this coin would rise to a certain price and he believed it. Getting big profits in crypto is not an easy thing because not only how to predict the market but also how not to be influenced by information that can make us make wrong decisions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gaza13

Activity: 532
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 03:00:24 PM

That's the real problem that people face while investing into meme coins. First of all they're so unpredictable that you cannot say what will be their price tomorrow. When it comes to the investment then it is full of risks and uncertainties.

People often get the loss but in rare cases when they get the profit their greed kills the profit. They start to treat the meme coins as real useful altcoins. So you have to take the profits and get exit from the market.
Yes we cannot expect the profits we want from the market. The main thing in investing is to get rid of greed to get more. If we feel we have made enough profits, we should go out and enjoy the results or reinvest in assets with stronger fundamentals. I don't think it's right to treat meme coins as a truly useful asset, as we know, many people like to pump up prices like whales playing with these prices. In essence, whales won't play with this meme coin for long either. just looking at the opportunity of how he can get enough profit from there.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: