Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MINING Kaspa HODL in BTC?  (Read 131 times)
doubletheprof (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:15:46 AM

So my strategy with mining so far is to mine as much Kaspa ASAP and then transfer it into bitcoin and HODL it there. So far so good, but I was wondering if someone thinks otherwise? Let me know in the comments, lets discuss! Roll Eyes
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 02:23:00 PM

So my strategy with mining so far is to mine as much Kaspa ASAP and then transfer it into bitcoin and HODL it there. So far so good, but I was wondering if someone thinks otherwise? Let me know in the comments, lets discuss! Roll Eyes
I have done the same years ago also to mine coins and then exchange it to Bitcoin , but not with Kaspa.
To be honest this days mining is only profitable if you dont have to pay for electricity.
The electricity cost was the reason i stoped mining then , but if you dont have to pay for that just keep mining.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1056

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:47:57 PM

I think this is a bad strategy, because ASICs for the Kaspa coin lose relevance very quickly, and the ASIC may break. With this strategy it is easier to buy bitcoins.
But if there is a place for mining and cheap electricity, then it is better to buy ASICs for Bitcoin with a payback of about a year.
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:08:06 AM

I have done the same years ago also to mine coins and then exchange it to Bitcoin , but not with Kaspa.
To be honest this days mining is only profitable if you dont have to pay for electricity.
The electricity cost was the reason i stoped mining then , but if you dont have to pay for that just keep mining.

Oh yea, my electricity price on the Oneminers hosting platform is so cheap that it keeps being profitable Cheesy where do you live? Because some countries have low electricity prices you know
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 02:44:56 PM

Oh yea, my electricity price on the Oneminers hosting platform is so cheap that it keeps being profitable Cheesy where do you live? Because some countries have low electricity prices you know
I thought that already and that explains it all when you have a cheap electricity price.
I live in germany and have hosted my miner at home back in the days and there wasnt really a cheap electricity price.
Im not a fan of sending my miners to somebody that hosting them in an a other country , that why stoped mining.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 03:03:35 PM

Mining coins is good but you have to consider the power consumption of your equipment, the struggles might make you exhausted. Nowadays, mining coins was distributed through airdrops using android applications which provides the opportunity to collect new tokens. With regards to your kaspa mined coins, I believed that you benefited from it successfully then be consistent if your experience is having positive outcome towards profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:28:52 PM

Mining coins is good but you have to consider the power consumption of your equipment, the struggles might make you exhausted. Nowadays, mining coins was distributed through airdrops using android applications which provides the opportunity to collect new tokens. With regards to your kaspa mined coins, I believed that you benefited from it successfully then be consistent if your experience is having positive outcome towards profit.
Watch this video
https://t.me/KartavKanaLL/10770
The short gist of this video: miners bought a case for 20 phones, connected it to the motherboard and controlled these phones using a computer. They also talk about motherboards and which one is better to use for this case. So there is also a lot of competition in telephone mining.
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 07:39:21 AM

I thought that already and that explains it all when you have a cheap electricity price.
I live in germany and have hosted my miner at home back in the days and there wasnt really a cheap electricity price.
Im not a fan of sending my miners to somebody that hosting them in an a other country , that why stoped mining.

Ooh, okay, yea some hostings can be really fishy, you just have to find some hosting taht lets you visit their center or branch and/or lets you zoom call to show you your miner is really up and running. Grin
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 07:40:02 AM

Appreciate the point of view of a senior member of our community  Cool
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:41:39 PM

Watch this video
The short gist of this video: miners bought a case for 20 phones, connected it to the motherboard and controlled these phones using a computer. They also talk about motherboards and which one is better to use for this case. So there is also a lot of competition in telephone mining.
So glad to read this commendations mate, I'd love to take a review on this on my vacant hours after work. Hopefully I'll get additional learnings about telephone mining, because it's kinda frustrating after lots of efforts on so called mining drops that doesn't give legit rewards.
Everything got hopeless and thus wasted time was just worthless, so I'll take this as an opportunity to have something new.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 09:14:33 PM

Watch this video
So glad to read this commendations mate, I'd love to take a review on this on my vacant hours after work. Hopefully I'll get additional learnings about telephone mining, because it's kinda frustrating after lots of efforts on so called mining drops that doesn't give legit rewards.
Everything got hopeless and thus wasted time was just worthless, so I'll take this as an opportunity to have something new.

BLUM,DotCoin,LimeCoin,TapSwap and other projects will be interesting for beginners, but these projects do not promise profits.
I have already been scolded by forum users for posting information about such projects in mining.
In mining you can get profit from the first day, and this quest will be very long and without guarantees of profit. Also I would not click these projects on the main phone.
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 07:46:09 AM

Watch this video

From what I've heard mobile mining is a complete scam Cheesy you got any experiences with that?
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 08:06:12 PM

Watch this video

From what I've heard mobile mining is a complete scam Cheesy you got any experiences with that?
Several of my colleagues have made as much as $1,000 from mining NOT coins. It's not a scam because you don't need to buy or invest anything except time. I tried BLUM click mining, there is a very famous team and investors there. Maybe this project will become popular. But you don't need to buy anything, just run a bot in telegram.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: