Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Dog🐕 themed memecoin LAIKA looks set to dominate..  (Read 167 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 794
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 06:48:57 AM

Laika, a new dog meme coin, is gaining traction. This year, we've seen several dog 🐶 themed memecoins achieve significant market dominance, including WIF, Bonk, Myro, and FLOKI, thanks to their strong community support, partnerships, and hype. As a meme trader, I'm always looking to diversify my portfolio. That's when I noticed Laika on Twitter, a Soviet space dog turned meme coin. Its unique concept and community-driven approach caught my attention..https://laikadog.space/

While it's a meme coin, I believe Laika has potential due to its community-driven approach, products like the SuperVerse concept, and their well-laid-out roadmap. What do you think about this, and what do you look out for when picking meme coins?

all coins definitely have a community that always supports them. However, only a few coin memes have a solid community because so many coin memes are just hype in cryptocurrencies. and if you feel that the coin is good and has a bright future then please decide because all of us here will definitely do our own research.

AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 07:04:30 AM

Laika, a new dog meme coin, is gaining traction. This year, we've seen several dog 🐶 themed memecoins achieve significant market dominance, including WIF, Bonk, Myro, and FLOKI, thanks to their strong community support, partnerships, and hype. As a meme trader, I'm always looking to diversify my portfolio. That's when I noticed Laika on Twitter, a Soviet space dog turned meme coin. Its unique concept and community-driven approach caught my attention..https://laikadog.space/

While it's a meme coin, I believe Laika has potential due to its community-driven approach, products like the SuperVerse concept, and their well-laid-out roadmap. What do you think about this, and what do you look out for when picking meme coins?

all coins definitely have a community that always supports them. However, only a few coin memes have a solid community because so many coin memes are just hype in cryptocurrencies. and if you feel that the coin is good and has a bright future then please decide because all of us here will definitely do our own research.

Yes every coins and projects do have its community supports in various ways just as been mentioned for marketing strategies and attaining the coin values by attracting investors.
But likely I was expecting the Op to list the uniqueness of the above Memecoins as said that they're unique.
If I could be convinced that the MemeCoins do have the qualities that other Coins doesn't have eith reliability of course it'd be a good way to start.

Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:43:50 PM

I am really disappointed with meme coin because I have lost a lot of money on it. and I will always think that meme coins are just a joke that continues to harm many people even though there are some of them who can benefit. but for me meme coins are HYPE.whatever the name of the coin and whatever the shape of the image

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████