Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Always consider security features of any device you're getting  (Read 128 times)
Amphenomenon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 366

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 10:33:30 PM

When we're trying to get a new device what are the main features we do check about the device, I guess majority usually focus on the processor, ram and rom, which are strong considerations for picka good device but I will like to bring something to our notice, which is that as a bitcoiner or one that's into crypto space we should also consider features relating to security about such devices like

• How long will the manufacturers continue to produce security updates
  • How well those the device improve your privacy and security online

This are some questions we ought to ask before thinking if such device is a good buy especially when you plan to store some of your coins in such device in other to have better edge against malicious attacks.

I recently read a news about :
Oversecured, a business that scans mobile apps for security issues, says it has identified more than two dozen vulnerabilities over the past few years affecting Android apps from smartphone maker Xiaomi and Google's Android Open Source Project (AOSP).

Twenty of the vulnerabilities, we're told, were reported a year ago to Xiaomi. A Xiaomi spokesperson told The Register it had closed the bugs: "Protecting the data security and privacy of our users is the top priority. Xiaomi has remediated all vulnerabilities reported by the Oversecured team and has ensured that no user is exposed to risk posed by these vulnerabilities. Users are always advised to update their devices to the latest version of software which offers security updates."

Six vulnerabilities associated with Google's AOSP code – including two affecting its Pixel devices – are said to have been already addressed by the Chocolate Factory.

It's should be noted that while Android is an Open source Operating system some of these companies do change somethings which resulted to cause a downside on the security, which may take sometime to be identified since majority may not prioritise security features of this device and also this is why you should not ignore security updates on your devices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2989

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 10:57:46 PM

I don't trust any Chinese phones like Xiaomi I have this device and it is vulnerable to any attacks and sometimes since it doesn't support Play Store you will be forced to disable some security features just to install a Play Store which is bad for security.

Based on my experience it is also vulnerable to malware For example after you connect to the internet there are ads popups automatically which is obviously malware forcing your device every time you connect to the internet ads will pop up.

Even other Chinese phones or clone phones are vulnerable to any attack even if they have a monthly security update it's not always safe to use. I am more comfortable with the Samsung S series like s9+ and the advantage is it has a hidden folder and you can also able to hide apps but for me, it is still not good for the long term if we want to hold something for the long term we need to focus on having a cold storage device.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 882
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 07:22:47 AM

You can't even tell a difference until you use different smartphones yourself and the preinstalled OS on the phones is even closed source to me, and yet they claimed it is more secure, all I know is that these manufacturers have their ways of tracking and watching you if they want.

I have used Xiaomi several times and I have no issue with them, I have run crypto wallets on these phones and nothing bad happened, but I never intended to keep large amounts of assets on a mobile crypto wallet anyway, so there is no smartphone that I can't use right now, I have a hardware wallet.

@BitMaxz every Xiaomi devices that I used all supports Playstore by default, I don't know the type that you got though also what security features do you expect from Google? I would rather not have Google running on my phone, if you really want to be safe from possible spies and data breaches Google is a no, this is why till date I don't consider buying a Google Pixel phone.

Just get a Open-Source Android ROM running on your phone, a pal of mine will always install one on his every brand new phone, if you want real security on your phone this is the way or just get a hardware wallet and use your android phone as it is.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AVE5

Activity: 196
Merit: 92

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 10:05:02 AM

When the authorities think they have it all under their control, technology is also there to take part of control technically where no one would have ideal about how technology is also rulling the world.
We can imagine how much we just believe that our mobile device securities is based on how strong holding of the device not to be reached by anyone to be accessed or by creating strong security keys.
The device manufacturers are being ignored to consider the device security features by the users.
We can imagine how vulnerable most of the used devices such as the android devices are being exposed with weakened security system.
This is also to say that we don't have that 💯 Privacies with our devices. It's just funny and seems foolishing that one could be having a private times with the operating system of a device and believing since there's no one seeing and no one has access to your phone you're totally a zero track to be invade with your device softwares.
I duly appreciates this thread.

So I hope we all do checkmate on our desirable devices if we intend or has already been engaged having any of the mobile devices to store our crypto assets. Atleast considering the worth of your Crypto assets is not worth to overlook your security packages of the device in usage.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Filippo Spina
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 23

🧠Mental Health Tech🧡

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 12:30:59 PM

You should always be asking yourself:

"Why has this company, who has produced this hardware/software, designed it this way?"

Mostly from a psychological standpoint.

If you can assess security features and other elements of software/hardware built for average consumers from a psychological standpoint, you can learn a lot.

🤪Certified freak, 7 days a week.🌕
https://bit.ly/3R1n7e4
Dunamisx

Activity: 882
Merit: 545

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 02:45:45 PM

When we're trying to get a new device what are the main features we do check about the device, I guess majority usually focus on the processor, ram and rom, which are strong considerations for picka good device but I will like to bring something to our notice, which is that as a bitcoiner or one that's into crypto space we should also consider features relating to security about such devices like

• How long will the manufacturers continue to produce security updates
  • How well those the device improve your privacy and security online

Once we know the kind of device we are buying, the brands a d the source through which we are acquiring such from, that they were all reliable and trusted, the standard also meet our required specifications, then we need to read through the manual for directory a d policies included in the use of that same device, after all these have being met, it will now be left in our own disposal to allow such device to be rendered vulnerable for any possible attack or not from what we do with it, while we are also free to make some modifications for our own personal use.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bravut

Activity: 126
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 03:22:51 PM

Security features and measures on our devices is what every Bitcoiner should take serious. The sole reason why updates is necessary is because of fixes of bugs as well as improvement on the software. Not just about our devices but also the sites and links we use daily, always ensure that any site you access, apps, or whatever should be protected and verified because most persons have been victim of scams and security breaks which never ends well.

Security first.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Franctoshi

Activity: 826
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 04:04:29 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2024, 05:21:33 PM by Franctoshi

I don't trust any Chinese phones like Xiaomi I have this device and it is vulnerable to any attacks and sometimes since it doesn't support Play Store you will be forced to disable some security features just to install a Play Store which is bad for security.

I have once used a Xiaomi phone not a long time ago and it fully supports play store without me disabling some features just to get play store installed,  I kind of think this might be base on your location.

Based on my experience it is also vulnerable to malware For example after you connect to the internet there are ads popups automatically which is obviously malware forcing your device every time you connect to the internet ads will pop up.

I guess there is a place where you can turn this stuff off in the setting if I'm not wrong, seem I came across something like that sometime ago while navigating the features of the phone.

Even other Chinese phones or clone phones are vulnerable to any attack even if they have a monthly security update it's not always safe to use. I am more comfortable with the Samsung S series like s9+ and the advantage is it has a hidden folder and you can also able to hide apps but for me, it is still not good for the long term if we want to hold something for the long term we need to focus on having a cold storage device.

I'm currently using Samsung galaxy S series which I think is a bit safe, I don't like holding phones for a long for some security reasons too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 10:42:16 PM

I am an android fan while my wife is an iOS user. What I don't like with android nowadays, the cheap ones have got the bloatwares.

Those crazy ads that you have no option to remove them will pop up when you do something important and they're annoying. They said that the newer versions don't have them anymore.

If it's about cheap and saving money, the chinese phones are great for that but I think they're designed for kids and gaming. But if you're a grown up and adult, you want a peaceful phone that can stand by for so long and won't invade your privacy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 02:59:16 AM

This is also the reason why I now using different phones depending in what i am accessing , like i have separate phone for browsing meaning this is only for surfing , and another phone for downloading and the important one  is the mobile that keeps some of my wallets.
because from that way?  though not completely secure at least I can prevent part of  security issues .

moneystery

Activity: 714
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 06:44:49 AM

the two brands that i trust as my daily drivers are apple and samsung, both of these devices have good performance and also good security for their devices. even though the price is more expensive compared to chinese brands, which can offer device prices far below those brands with higher specifications, money cannot buy security and i don't want to regret it later. even though there are people who say that not all chinese brands are that vulnerable, i'm still not sure about entrusting my data to them. at most i only use their devices to play games, while to store photos, videos and my personal data, i use apple or samsung.

btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 07:01:51 AM

I am an android fan while my wife is an iOS user. What I don't like with android nowadays, the cheap ones have got the bloatwares.
I have used both android and ios and I must say that the apple is definitely much secure and less prone to viruses and other types of hacking. I also find it to be much more easy to use when it comes to different applications and actions in the phone.

Though of course apple devices are so much expensive and most of the time their new releases are just replicas of their old ones. They are also very easy to lose power so it has some pros and cons. It’s up to you which one you value more.

boyptc

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 07:47:50 AM

I have used both android and ios and I must say that the apple is definitely much secure and less prone to viruses and other types of hacking. I also find it to be much more easy to use when it comes to different applications and actions in the phone.

Though of course apple devices are so much expensive and most of the time their new releases are just replicas of their old ones.
You're actually paying for the software with Apple and that's why they're quite expensive. But I like more flexibility of android and my main one has been here for 6 years.

I am planning to change it soon because no updates and then it has been slower.

Planning to have a samsung anytime soon.

They are also very easy to lose power so it has some pros and cons. It’s up to you which one you value more.
True because their battery has a low mAh.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Berry2d

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 06:23:05 PM

It is very important to consider the security features of any device we are getting knowing too well that our personal data will be imputed in the device. So many people lost their personal data to unsafe hand because of the low security features of the device they get. Any device that can not keep someone personal data secure and safe is not advisable to be acquired knowing that there are so many scammers online. Every individual have a personal secret that is so difficult to disclose to any third party. That is how any device that will require our personal data and information is meant to be. I advised before you get any device, you asked the seller about the security features of the device.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 08:39:29 PM

Technically no smartphone is completely safe because it's connected to internet but we can avoid certain brands that deliberately add apywares as preinstalled and some of them can't be uninstalled no matter what and this is the price to pay when we buy cheap and value for device but it doesn't make apple anything better, they have/had their security flaws too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 02:20:00 AM

It is important to consider the security of everyone as the devices we use today are not secure and hackers can easily access them. Double check if you need to switch to a new device. Better to verify older devices if you want to take this step as an extra security check from now on this feature can help alert you to unauthorized attempts to transfer your account to another device.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
boyptc

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 08:55:05 PM

Technically no smartphone is completely safe because it's connected to internet but we can avoid certain brands that deliberately add apywares as preinstalled and some of them can't be uninstalled no matter what and this is the price to pay when we buy cheap and value for device but it doesn't make apple anything better, they have/had their security flaws too.
Exactly.

That's why I hate some certain brands that I've tested because I thought that they were worth it. Yeah, worth it if you want to be bombarded by spywares and bloatwares.

But if you are a techie guy and knows about simple security measures then if you're less in budget, either you save more to avail a better one or deal with those bad wares that you'd see more often.

Not worth it to do the latter one.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 05:50:19 AM

Security features and measures on our devices is what every Bitcoiner should take serious. The sole reason why updates is necessary is because of fixes of bugs as well as improvement on the software. Not just about our devices but also the sites and links we use daily, always ensure that any site you access, apps, or whatever should be protected and verified because most persons have been victim of scams and security breaks which never ends well.
actually not only bitcoiner but all of cryptotians and even all who uses electronic wallets
because we are the one who is vulnerable in hacking and scamming.
security and online wallets bust act together as one.
Security first.
CORRECT ... Security and Safety first ..

Our Funds is our responsibility , we are the one who will cry when it is lost.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: