Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:49:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain's Blockchain Set to Reform The Supply Chain?  (Read 37 times)
Victor4 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 01:51:59 PM

I just came across an interesting project named VeChain (VET).  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/

What exactly is exciting about VeChain? From what I've gathered so far, it's a cryptocurrency focused on something called "blockchain-based supply chain management." That sounds kind of complex, but here's the gist: imagine tracking goods and materials seamlessly across different stages of production and delivery. That's what VeChain aims to achieve with its technology.

Apparently, VeChain uses blockchain technology to create a transparent and secure system for tracking products. This could be a game-changer for industries like logistics, food safety, and even luxury goods, where ensuring authenticity and origin is crucial.

With this project's focus on supply chain solutions, it seems to be gaining traction. Who knows, maybe this is a sign of even wider adoption for VeChain in the future. Interesting stuff, right? Makes you wonder how this could impact the whole supply chain landscape.
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 03:57:06 PM

This is the first time I am seeing this and the  VeChain was launched 2015  by Sunny Lu, and started trading in the year 2017. And the Proof of Authority, which is the version was upgraded to PoA 2.0 in November 2022. https://docs.vechain.org/ and this is the correct price rate of the token $0.03662712. That is the research I made.

Op all those logistics and Blockchain technology solutions and promises are not new again. There are some projects would come to the ecosystem and promised up and down saying it is created to buy things online and till today I have not seen any coin that implemented that PoW. Therefore VeChain will not be the first or the last. Finally they would all end up in investment. And I don't think it will change any game here instead it will follow up like others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:42:49 PM

This is the first time I am seeing this and the  VeChain was launched 2015  by Sunny Lu, and started trading in the year 2017. And the Proof of Authority, which is the version was upgraded to PoA 2.0 in November 2022. https://docs.vechain.org/ and this is the correct price rate of the token $0.03662712. That is the research I made.

Op all those logistics and Blockchain technology solutions and promises are not new again. There are some projects would come to the ecosystem and promised up and down saying it is created to buy things online and till today I have not seen any coin that implemented that PoW. Therefore VeChain will not be the first or the last. Finally they would all end up in investment. And I don't think it will change any game here instead it will follow up like others.

That's true. Vechain has been on for a while and I think they've been building too. They're the most famous users of POA not POW. even during the bear, they were announcing partnerships & building their vechainthor Blockchain. Tbh it's one of the tokens I've been accumulating slowly though.. this is their latest announcement. https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/1792464645439225881?t=Nrs2iWKyUB5DrHWKUg-mQQ&s=19
I'm thinking of going long  on Bitget perps. The fair value gap & the order block are my POI.
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 09:33:51 PM

That's true. Vechain has been on for a while and I think they've been building too. They're the most famous users of POA not POW. even during the bear, they were announcing partnerships & building their vechainthor Blockchain. Tbh it's one of the tokens I've been accumulating slowly though.. this is their latest announcement. https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/1792464645439225881?t=Nrs2iWKyUB5DrHWKUg-mQQ&s=19
I'm thinking of going long  on Bitget perps. The fair value gap & the order block are my POI.

Hey mate first of all before we discuss and contribute to our comments please can you reduce your image to follow the example that I have shown you. As for the project of Vechain, I don't think the supportive hands (community Support) is encouraging because the project or token is not popular like those token that have good community support. Like there is a new token that is trending right now that everywhere, you must hear about it.

And it Tapswap. This is one of the project or token that I heard it name offline and not even here in the forum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
muncuss

Activity: 706
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 11:33:20 PM

They are partner of walmart china and already processing 200 million tx. I include it in my planned portfolio, may be not the one with big pump but it is safe

lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 11:42:56 PM

They are partner of walmart china and already processing 200 million tx. I include it in my planned portfolio, may be not the one with big pump but it is safe
This is one of the good news that we can get from VeChain. China is a large country with quite good economic conditions. If VeChain can attract these rich people to enter the VeChain project and buy it then it is natural that the price will rise. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin increased yesterday so this is also one of the influences of Bitcoin price movements.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████